Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fresh.Local.Good. food group

Catering & Events

Thank you for your interest in Fresh. Local. Good. food group!
As a Catering company we are dedicated to serving local, fresh, Southern-inspired cuisine with a focus on being environmentally conscious. We hope to work with you towards your special event with our standard of providing excellent food and service.

Fresh. Local. Good. food group is setting the standard for local, eco-friendly Catering in the Triad. Excellence is our measure for both FOOD QUALITY and SERVICE.

Unlike any other caterer we know of, we can take it from backyard to ballroom. Paper Plates (100% compostable, of course) or Grandma’s Dishes. No Cookie-Cutter Approach Here! We prefer to WORK FROM SCRATCH. Whatever your gathering, celebrate Fresh. Local. Good.

Fresh.Local.Good. food group

Vegetarian (2)
Champagne Toast (2)
Gluten Free (1)
Lactose Free (1)

We used Fresh.Local.Good for our rehearsal picnic and brunch the day after the wedding. They were very easy to work with and professional, and handled set up perfectly! Special shout out to the best bacon I've ever had. Everyone at the brunch was raving about it. The banana pudding was also a success at the picnic. They were very flexible, and even helped me out when i realized I had told them the wrong time for the picnic. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, American, Southern
2.4

My now husband and I was so impressed by the company during the taste testing. We received top notch food quality and an enjoyable experience!
However at the reception the food was a completely cheaper version of what we received. The steak "London broil" was raw, the vegetables was suppose to be freshly cut squash/cucumbers/mushrooms and instead we got frozen California blend mediocre veggies, the staff member ensuredy husband and I that we would receive chick halfs with bones to keep the chicken juicy instead we received small pieces of dry chicken breast.
We was completely hustled for everything we expected we received a cheaper quality. The family did eat the food and the only complaint was the raw steak but my husband and I was most disappointed due to what we was expecting.
I recommend finding some place else.

Profile Picture Aneshia, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: American, Buffet

Our wedding guests raved about how delicious our food was for the wedding! We worked with Jessica and she was so friendly, detail oriented, and she was able to work well with us to maximize what we received with our budget. The catered service at our wedding was also wonderful, and they really helped dinner run smoothly during the reception. I would definitely recommend Fresh.Local. for catered events!

Profile Picture Janlynn, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews

1 VIDEO

FLGfg Prototype
1:04 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Fresh.Local.Good Food Group always exceeds our expectations. Their food is always so delicious and we love working with their staff!

I LOVE to work with Lee and her team every chance I get. Not only is their food amazing, and fresh, but their staff is professional, friendly and works hard to make every event spectacular. Not to mention, it's a great "excuse" to hold meetings at The Iron Hen, just to eat their food and sample new things! You can't go wrong with using them for your big day.

Events