3135 Methacton Ave, Norristown, PA 19403 Map · Phone number

dsc1824
dsc0533editcopy
dsc3163 2 3

5 Reviews for Frank Lanigan Photography

I hired Frank Lanigan as a photographer for my wedding. I hired him because I liked his unique eye looking at normal people and places. He could see something special in the most mundane things and was able to capture them so beautifully. Leading up to the wedding he was quick and respectful with his responses. Making sure to give a professional opinion but not dismissing my own.
    During the ceremony and reception Frank truly brought professionalism to the next level. Each of the vendors that I hired I have at least one bad thing to say about them, my husband or I cannot come up with any for Frank. He showed respect for my ideas, my family, my time and most importantly my experience at the wedding. I honestly barely remember seeing him, which is a good thing since photographers are supposed to be invisible! Although this did not show in the photographs, the man was everywhere. When I did see him he made me feel at ease because of his easy-going but professional demeanor. He valued my time with my family and friends and did not intrude except to tell us goodbye and congratulations.
    Not over looking the most important part about a photographer, his photographs. They are unbelievable. I cannot wait to blow them up and frame them for the world to see. I portray them proudly just as I would his name behind them.
    I would recommend Frank to any bride/groom looking for a photographer in the area. He made a beautiful day, beautiful forever.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Gina · Married on 09/27/2013

Frank was professional, punctual and a delight to work with. He understood my vision and worked with us to find the best photo spots at our location as well as captured every photo on my must have list. He also was able to capture special moments throughout the evening that I cherish and am able to relive over again each time I see the photos. He even provided me with a couple retouched photos the next day so I could share some of the special moments with friends and family. I highly recommend Frank Lanigan Photography.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

I couldn't have been more happy with Frank and his team. His response was prompt and he understood what I was looking for as far as the look and feel of the photographs. He suggested meeting at our wedding venue to scout locations for photos for on the actual day (which I really appreciated because I would have never thought to do that myself). He captured all the key shots we wanted throughout the day, but it was the unique, candid moments he was able to artfully capture that are so dear to me. He personally edited all the photographs, and our package included a hand-bound album, all the prints and digital copies. Frank and his team are very professional and I would recommend him to photograph your big day.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Frank Lanigan Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• 3135 Methacton Ave Norristown, 19403 See on map
    Location of (Frank Lanigan Photography)

Frank Lanigan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Frank Lanigan Photography offer?

Frank Lanigan Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Frank Lanigan Photography offer?

Frank Lanigan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Frank Lanigan Photography offer for wedding events?

Frank Lanigan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Frank Lanigan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Frank Lanigan Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.