Frame Worthy Events

Columbus, IN View map
$1,995 Package Price

$1,995 Package Price

Frame Worthy Events is an event coordinating company specializing in weddings. Day-of Coordination packages available! We are based in Columbus, Indiana and host client's all over the state of Indiana as well as Northern Kentucky. We also love to travel! Contact us about our multiple, customizable, planning packages to best fit your needs. We would be thrilled to help make your big day a dream!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,995

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,995

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Hailey Married on 09/28/2019

Worth every pennt

Jillian and her team were wonderful to work with! Jillian was great at reassuring me I was completing all tasks on time (and even early) and that I hadn’t missed one. She kept my brain organized and took the stress out of planning. Using her team allowed my mom to be with me all day and not worry about anything! She got to relax and enjoy my special day with me beginning to end and that in and of itself is priceless!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 02/16/2019

The best of the best

I had asked several people for recommendations when it came to a wedding planner, and every single one of them said Jillian without hesitation. Listening to them was by far the best decision I ever made. Jillian is a true professional and amazing at her job.
    I am a crazy control freak and asked her a million questions and she always took the time to listen to me and answered any question/concern I had. She was a blessing as it got closer to our big day because the last thing I wanted to do was talk to a vendor, thankfully Jillian was their point of contact and I didn't have to worry about a thing.
    Every bride needs to hire a planner for their big day, but if they are smart they will hire Jillian.
    Rachel T. Married on 09/01/2018

Truly wonderful!

Jillian and her team are freaking fantastic! Seriously, I was a bride who kinda knew what she wanted, but kinda didn't. I also kinda didn't want to spend a bunch of time figuring it out either!
    She created such a stress free experience. She was reliable, knowledgeable, and always there when I needed her! Not to mention she saved our entire wedding when our venue canceled 5 weeks out!! We appreciate you!

Pricing

Frame Worthy Events Price Rates

Maddox Entertainment Maddox Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jillian at Frame Worthy Events is a wonderful wedding planner! She'll work with you to create the kind of wedding day you want. Jillian is easy to work with, knows all the local venues and how to make them look great! She always cares about her couples and will ensure you get the wedding of your dreams!!!

450 Jackson Street #1268 Columbus, IN, 47201
Location of (Frame Worthy Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding