Columbus, IN 47203 Map · Phone number

About Leslie Hair and Makeup

Leslie is a hairstylist and makeup artist that specializes in bridal parties, engagement sessions, and boudoir shoots. Providing on site service and airbrush makeup as well as traditional makeup.

Follow Leslie Hair and Makeup on

96908910151666846665320529471768n

17 Reviews for Leslie Hair and Makeup

Nicole Sichting · Married on 06/17/2019

Perfection.

We utilized Leslie’s bridal services for our wedding in Charleston in June of 2019 and were EXCESSIVELY pleased!! You will not regret this investment... we were blown away by Leslie. As a bride, my biggest wish was for a worry-free day... and Leslie helped make this a reality. Everyone was SO happy with their hair and makeup. She kept us on schedule while maintaining a no-stress environment. Her smile and presence are calming. I couldn’t have asked for more. I wish we could do it all over again.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Nora Devlin · Married on 06/04/2019

Leslie is the best!

Leslie is amazing to work with and will make you so beautiful on your wedding day! I can't say enough great things about Leslie. My wedding planner recommended her when I was looking for a makeup artist, and I'm so glad she did! Leslie really listened to what I was looking for in my bridal hair and makeup and worked with me to achieve it. She took time to explain the different makeup options available (ie airbrush and traditional) and helped me to pick the right one for me. I felt flawlessly beautiful on my wedding day, and all of my bridesmaids looked so beautiful as well. She was also so easy to communicate with and very responsive - and as a bonus, she is so much fun and easy to talk to! I highly recommend Leslie for your hair/makeup needs - she is the best!

Sent on 12/08/2019

A · Married on 10/28/2017

Leslie did a fabulous job for hair and makeup for me (the bride) and my 4 bridesmaids. She was able to do all of the girls in a timely manner and demonstrated exceptional skills in both hair and makeup. She met our request of natural looking makeup and worked with vary different hair types easily (or at least she made it seem/look easy!) Not only did she do a great job, but she was fun to work with and joined in on the fun and conversation throughout the morning which made us all feel comfortable and beautiful!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Award

• Columbus See on map
    Location of (Leslie Hair and Makeup)