Four Rivers Environmental Education Center

25055 W Walnut Lane, Channahon, IL 60410 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 150
Availability Check your date

About Four Rivers Environmental Education Center

Located within McKinley Woods-Kerry Sheridan Grove in Channahon, the Forest Preserve District of Will County's Four Rivers Environmental Education Center rests within a picturesque setting. Nestled among oak trees and positioned where the Des Plaines, Du Page, and Kankakee Rivers meet to form the Illinois River, the Center offers a stunning view of the outdoors and peaceful surroundings for conferences, banquets, and weddings.

The Forest Preserve District of Will County is dedicated to promoting and practicing environmental stewardship. Four Rivers was constructed using a number of green technologies and we promote green practices in the planning of all meetings and events held at this facility.

Back Patio

Four Rivers Environmental Education Center 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Hardisty · Married on 10/27/2018

Love Four Rivers!

My husband and I had a destination wedding but decided to have a reception at Four Rivers to celebrate with all our family and friends. When we were looking at venues to book the first thing I noticed was that the staff was so quick to respond. I was quickly able to tour the facility and talk details with the staff. Believe me when I say they make everything so easy! I only had to visit once and they gave me a packet of all the information I needed. I booked that day without touring anywhere else. The list of caterers they offer is great, and everyone loved the caterer we chose! The banquet room is absolutely gorgeous at night with the wood, windows, water view, and lighting. Everything was set up perfectly and the staff was so helpful the day of making sure everything went smoothly! I loved that they had a bridal room with a big bathroom for myself and the wedding party to use and freshen up in. The property they are located on in is beautiful! All my guests could not stop talking about how pretty of a venue it was! I'd book them 1,000 times over again!

Four Rivers Environmental Education Center 8
    Four Rivers Environmental Education Center 9
    Four Rivers Environmental Education Center 10
    Four Rivers Environmental Education Center 11
    Four Rivers Environmental Education Center 12

Kathryn Barmann · Married on 10/13/2018

excellent service beautiful venue amazing staff helpful and professional

Excellent service in every way! Mary and Cylee were amazing! Very responsive, helpful, patient, and professional. They truly made our event easy. So many compliments on venue. Have and will continue to recommend. Thank you!

April · Married on 09/29/2018

Four Rivers was amazing!!! Mary and Cylee were so sweet and amazing to work with. The venue was beautiful and they coordinated all my vendors with ease. Would highly recommend Four Rivers!!!! I had my ceremony and reception here and both were beautiful.

Four Rivers Environmental Education Center FAQ