Forever & Always Weddings and Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,650 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,650 Package Price

Operating out of Placentia, California, Forever & Always Weddings and Events plans their clients’ weddings throughout Orange County and Los Angeles. Led by Heather Brunsell, this team pays close attention to every fine aspect to ensure that their clients’ visions are brought to life. This team strives to build a relationship with you throughout the entire process, advising you and shaping your big day into the celebration you’ve always dreamed of.

Experience

Heather has been in the industry since 2013 with experience in planning weddings and other outstanding events before establishing her business in 2017. Since planning her wedding, she has successfully organized many religious and non-religious ceremonies, eco-friendly, and military weddings. Courtney Bou is a lead assistant at Forever & Always Weddings and Events. Having collaborated with Heather since 2015, Courtney makes sure that no fine detail is overlooked during the creation of your event. Kari Reed is also a lead assistant based in Orange County. Working mainly on weddings in the city, she has a great understanding of the local area and its vendors to ensure that your day runs without a hitch.

Whether you require full planning, partial planning or day of coordination, this team is on-hand to provide high-quality services from beginning to end. All wedding packages offered are customized to meet the requests of you and your partner. This can include full event designs, the creation of timelines, to-do lists, and thoughtful budget analysis. Forever & Always also has a network of preferred vendors from your florist to your hair and make up artist, this team can refer you to some of the best in the industry!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,650

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Five stars for My Best Friend's Wedding Planner!

You know a planner is great when the MOH will get online and write reviews. I met Heather at the rehearsal and we exchanged numbers for my best friend's wedding day. She was kind, professional, and on top of it all weekend! I'm fairly type A and take being in someone's wedding seriously, and I thought Heather's responsiveness and level of communication throughout the rehearsal and wedding day were spot on. The timeline ran smoothly, the couple and parents were happy, and the bridal party loved her. Two thumbs up from the Maid of Honor!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany B. Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Get you a girl who always has your back

It’s so important to relate to and connect with your wedding planner and from day 1 it felt like she was my friend helping me plan my dream wedding. She really understood my vision and kept it real with me on what i could and couldn’t afford lol. Not to mention, I literally and honestly don’t know how I could have enjoyed my wedding without Heather. Her and her assistant, Courtney, handled E V E R Y T H I N G on the day of our wedding at the Estate on Second and then some. If there was any sort of problem, she had the solution. If we needed a drink, she was there with mine and my husband’s signature cocktails. If I was losing track of time, she made sure to gently push me along. She truly handled everything so that me and my husband could just have FUN and for that I am truly grateful.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Orange Orange, CA, 92865
Location of (Forever & Always Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding