1006 C Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Map · Phone number

About FoodE

The philosophy at FOODE is simple: we believe that the freshest, cleanest ingredients make the best dishes. We also believe in supporting the local community by highlighting the organic and all-natural products grown and harvested right here in this region.

As far as your wedding, please know: your event is as important to us as it is to you. We work around your budget, your vibe and what’s in season.

That said, FOODE prides itself on providing local and seasonal affairs. We love to throw a party – whether your wedding is uber-formal or a good old barbecue. Our events are familiar enough to make everyone feel comfortable and special enough to be memorable.

For more detailed information or to book an event, please contact Bridget, our Event Coordinator, at events@foodeonline.com.

FoodE0063
FoodE0063
FoodE0067

15 Reviews for FoodE

Nancy · Married on 08/26/2017

Foode was awesome and the perfect caterer for our daughter's wedding! We worked with Beth, one of the co-owners, to come up with a true southern family style dinner and cocktail hour for our guests! The food was amazing and the staff, complete with Joy, co-owner and chef, were the best and beyond what we had dreamed of for this special day! Each dish they came up with was so incredibly delicious and amazing! They were a dream to work with and so appreciative for letting us be the caterer for the wedding! A true Fredericksburg gem!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Emily · Married on 04/21/2017

Beth was truly a godsend for me. She was one of the first vendors I contracted with, and she was so much more than a caterer. Beth helped me find a venue, made countless other recommendations, graciously went over many menu revisions, and met me at the venue beforehand to make sure everything would run smoothly. They really went above and beyond to help. We ordered doughnuts from a local bakery, and Beth and her team graciously set them out for us. We provided everything for the bar, and Lindsay, one of the managers, told us to drop all our limes & lemons at the restaurant and that they would take care of cutting them up, so we wouldn't have to. Both of these services were non related to their business, but they graciously provided them free of charge.

On the day of, she was extremely calm and grounding, and made sure everything was perfect through the whole night. She made sure I had her cell phone number, and even stepped out of a business meeting to answer some last minute questions I had. All of our food was DELICIOUS! I've heard a lot of people complain about their caterers not providing enough food--we had so much food at the end of the night that was packed up for us, that we actually had an impromptu after party in our hotel lobby and fed everyone there as well!

That morning, I went to Foode for a quick brunch with my bridesmaids. Beth called over to the restaurant and told the staff to give me a Bloody Mary on the house, which was SO sweet! Just another way in which they go went above and beyond to make the experience perfect! PSA to locals--they are the BEST bloodies you will ever have!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Meg · Married on 02/19/2017

Beth and Joy were our go to for our wedding day catering. They were efficient and courteous, and a joy to work with. Our first date was at Foode, and my husband took me there the night that he proposed. There was no other caterer we could even think of going with, and we were so blessed to have them on our team!

Sent on 06/04/2017

FoodE FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 152.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 90.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 38.00
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• Caroline Street Cafe & Catering
    Caroline Street Cafe & Catering Wedding Caterers

Great company. Beth and Joy are awesome!!The only caterer I refer people too!!

• Aaron Spicer Photography
    Aaron Spicer Photography Wedding Photographers

If you're looking to wow your guests with an incredible meal at your wedding, look no further than FoodE. Every time I've worked with them, I've heard guests buzzing about their wonderful meals all night long. The food is thoughtful, local, organic, but most importantly, delicious!

• 1006 C Caroline Street Fredericksburg, 22401 See on map