Food Paradise

Manati, PR View map

• Kendra
    Kendra K. Married on 03/26/2022

Jorge made this COVID bride cry tears of joy!!!

WOW!!!! I just cannot overstate how much I love this guy!!! Being a COVID bride, I missed out on a lot of "bride" things: my dress shopping experience was limited, my husband didn't get to do his original proposal plan, etc. None of these things bothered me because I was marrying the love of my life. But then Jorge at Food Paradise made me feel special and bridal for the first time in the process. The food tasting, which was free, felt like a Mihcelin star private dining experience. His home where this takes place, is completely remodeled to be the ultimate intimate date experience. You and your partner will sit at a mirrored table under an elegant chandelier while he dims the lights and plays soft love songs in Spanish. He gives you space as he brings out each appetizer, salad, and entree. He of course asked our opinion, but you can tell he is confident in his abilities because he is not hovering- he truly wants you to have an experience.

At the actual reception, our wedding coordinator swept us away to be alone for a few minutes during cocktail hour before pictures, and Jorge was immediately at our service. He brought us a celebratory sangria and all of the apps our guests were enjoying. He even brought us seconds of our favorites. Everything was moist, delicious, and authentic Puerto Rican cuisine. It was simple yet upscale and beautiful on the plate. The dinner was equally as great (though I was so excited by that point that I only had a bite of each item on my plate). Everyone, both my husband's Puerto Rican/Dominican family, and my white midwestern family, agreed that it was one of the best wedding meals they had ever had. Just WOW! Thank you thank you thank you Food Paradise!

*for destination gals, his English is somewhat limited, but I don't think that hindered my experience working with him at all, unlike some other vendors. Granted, my husband is Puerto Rican, but many of you may have a wedding coordinator that could also help, though I doubt you will need it.
  • Viviana
    Viviana G. Married on 03/19/2022

THE best food you will have and perfect for your wedding!

Food paradise was a dream to work with. Smooth process, food tasting, and my oh my the food was AMAZING. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food and we are so grateful that they were able to accommodate different dietary preferences!
  • Rocio
    Rocio L. Married on 11/28/2021

delicious Puertorican food!

Thank you Jorge for an amazing food experience at our wedding. Jorge came recommended by our wedding planner and it was so easy and seamless working with the whole Food Paradise team. We had a very special wedding tasting at Jorge's house and loved everything we selected. He had great suggestions for us as well. The buffet was amazing and the service from everyone working was great. We were very happy with everything.

Real Weddings

• Richard & Christine
    89 photos · 11/23/2018

Manati, 00674
Location of (Food Paradise)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding