Bayamon, PR 00959 Map · Phone number

About MRparty,event and catering coordinators

MR party, event and catering coordinators!

Our specialty is make your dreams come true!!!! We offer the best quality catering, decorations, flowers, chair and other decoration stuff, linen , cakes, candy bars , gift and more.

We offer for our Vegan and Vegetarian guest a lot of options.

Contact us free!!! 787-662-7022

9 Reviews for MRparty,event and catering coordinators

• Aixa

Aixa · Married on 05/31/2019

Food is sooo good!

Milly was the best! So professional and the food was soo good. Everyone was very pleased.

Sent on 08/07/2019

MRparty,event and catering coordinators's reply:

It's was an honor to be selected as a vendor for that important day. Thanks for choose us. All the staff were thankful! God bless your new beggining as a lovely couple!
    PR always be for you guys!! And me too
  • Leah

Leah Collins · Married on 01/04/2019

great food, affordable

I wanted authentic PR food for our wedding. Milly Reyes Catering was perfect. She was easy to work with, picking the menu was easy because I knew what I wanted, but she has a very large variety of options for the menu. I opted out of cake and did a variety of desserts with Milly and they were really yummy. The food definitely didn't disappoint. I had some guests with very strict dietary restrictions and she was very helpful with this. Bride and groom are so busy during the reception, and she personally brought us plates to our table, it was such a kind gesture and I really appreciated it. Milly is a great chef, I loved working with her and the was just amazing.

Sent on 04/27/2019

kuralay · Married on 09/01/2017

Milly delivered great food at an affordable price for our wedding. Her variety of appetizers made sure everyone had something they liked, including our vegetarian guests, and the paella main course had the whole party coming back for seconds. We recommend Milly if you want delicious and authentic Puerto Rican cuisine without breaking the bank.

Sent on 02/13/2018

MRparty,event and catering coordinators FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Click Expressions
    Click Expressions Wedding Photographers

I have worked with MRparty twice. and something I can say of this team is that they know how to treat a bride, giving the treatment and the love the only way they can bring them. Im a wedding photographer and something I can also say is that they also know how to treat other vendors and take the same care that they bring to the bride and groom.... They are awsome!!!! ;) 100%

• Bayamon, Puerto Rico, 00959 See on map