MRparty,event and catering coordinators Reviews

9 Reviews for MRparty,event and catering coordinators

• Aixa

Aixa · Married on 05/31/2019

Food is sooo good!

Milly was the best! So professional and the food was soo good. Everyone was very pleased.

Sent on 08/07/2019

MRparty,event and catering coordinators's reply:

It's was an honor to be selected as a vendor for that important day. Thanks for choose us. All the staff were thankful! God bless your new beggining as a lovely couple!
    PR always be for you guys!! And me too
  • Leah

Leah Collins · Married on 01/04/2019

great food, affordable

I wanted authentic PR food for our wedding. Milly Reyes Catering was perfect. She was easy to work with, picking the menu was easy because I knew what I wanted, but she has a very large variety of options for the menu. I opted out of cake and did a variety of desserts with Milly and they were really yummy. The food definitely didn't disappoint. I had some guests with very strict dietary restrictions and she was very helpful with this. Bride and groom are so busy during the reception, and she personally brought us plates to our table, it was such a kind gesture and I really appreciated it. Milly is a great chef, I loved working with her and the was just amazing.

Sent on 04/27/2019

kuralay · Married on 09/01/2017

Milly delivered great food at an affordable price for our wedding. Her variety of appetizers made sure everyone had something they liked, including our vegetarian guests, and the paella main course had the whole party coming back for seconds. We recommend Milly if you want delicious and authentic Puerto Rican cuisine without breaking the bank.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Went above and beyond our expectations. Did such an amazing job!!

Sent on 06/01/2014

MR Party prepared my wedding catering, cake, decoration, flowers and coordination. All successfully and executed at their best.

I am not easily impressed but the hard and stunning work of this company in my wedding day (March 15, 2014) was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.... along with the affordable prices. Milly Reyes and MR Party were the all star vendor of my wedding day.

MR Party did my very well chosen menu, colored cake, decoration (exotic flowers and overall decoration) and coordination without any flaws and resulting in way more beautiful than what I expected.

I chose very selective and not easy to achieve decoration and flowers... also very different one from the other because the style of my wedding was diverse: rustic/elegant/vintage...
    But Milly worked to be able to get all as I wanted and transform everything I showed her on pictures to get the beautiful result.

The flowers were incredibly beautiful and hydrated at the reception. Some flowers did not arrived in the exact color she knew I wanted, but she took the time to paint them so that we could get exactly what I wanted.

The food and cocktail appetizers were delicious...

Not to mention the cake... my guests favorite in their whole world.

Along with the best work you could dream of in your wedding planning this company have the best prices and they REALLY work out your budget.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Janisse · Married on 08/24/2013

Phenomenal service! Food was great! Professional staff. Very responsive! Worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2012

Amazing food and quality of service! I couldn't be happier and highly recommend their services! My guest were all complimentary of the good food!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Excelente servicio! Muy profesional y puntual. La comida exquisita y muy buen precio. Siempre pendiente de los novios. 100% recomendados.

Sent on 03/25/2012
  • Snezhana

Snezhana Stadnik · Married on 04/12/2019

2.0

Hardly met expectations

We were and remain rather disappointed with Milly's catering service. Leading up to our wedding Milly was very responsive, easy to work with, and helpful when it came to procuring gold silverware, compiling the menu, etc. However, we were very upset with the quality of the food and mediocre service considering that we paid A LOT more than the WeddingWire average per plate.

The most frustrating thing for us was that the food was cold. As the bride, I hardly ate two bites because I didn't think the food tasted good (maybe it tastes better hot?). Our guests later told us that the servers were also not very experienced -- a bunch of young people who didn't check if the guests were fine, did not serve guests enough food, and did not even pass out the wedding cake to guests who wanted it. The desserts were also not set-up and ready to go on time, and not very many of our guests even had the desserts. The plain fruit options that we asked for were non-existent.

In sum, we are still upset with our catering choice and can't move on, despite our wedding being a couple months ago. You can only imagine how it felt to hear some of our close family members echo our thoughts about the cold food and mediocre service. Not sure what happened on our big day, but if you choose Milly, just make sure you are clear about your expectations and negotiate a fair price.

Sent on 06/29/2019

MRparty,event and catering coordinators's reply:

Very dissapoint with this. We work so hard in any event we have in PR, to obtain this review. Many time i went to you as a couple and asked if eveeything is ok to you guys. And know i received this? Anyway i know that we did a good job. I'm sorry if don"t feel same way.