San Juan, PR 00906 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nilsa Colon Creative Chef

We are a boutique Catering service. We proud ourselves in making amazing experience thru our food. You name it we can make it just let us know what you wish and we will make your guest have a memorable experience.

Follow Nilsa Colon Creative Chef on

ac4619fd23b6858d 41

15 Reviews for Nilsa Colon Creative Chef

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/07/2019

Excellent service, delicious food!

I am so grateful we found Nilsa and she was available for the day of our wedding. She was incredibly responsive when we were emailing her to get a quote. We planned our wedding in PR from the states, so we did everything by email. Nilsa was also very accommodating to me since I am vegetarian, so she helped us craft the perfect menu that would please everyone. All I have to say is WOW. The food was delicious--both the hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour, and our buffet style dinner. Our guests definitely went back for seconds and thirds and gushed over how delicious everything was. Her staff were impeccable. My husband and I were never without a full plate of food or drink. We felt like royalty. Nilsa and her husband came to greet us after dinner, and they are the sweetest couple! Thank you so much Nilsa, and team. You were a major part of making our special day absolutely unforgettable.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding caterer

Nilsa was amazing! My family is originally from Puerto Rican and her food was just like the good ol days! So flavorful and incredible! I wish I could have brought her home with me. She and her team did an outstanding job! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Loreal

Loreal · Married on 03/21/2019

Our guests STILL talk about the food...

We were absolutely in love with Nilsa's company from the beginning. From receiving a quote, to food list, to payment, to the tasting.... it was all so enjoyable. Her presentation at the wedding was INCREDIBLE, and you can tell she really prides herself on perfection and taste. I mean, the appetizers alone were soooo mouthwateringly good. GO WITH HER RECOMMENDATIONS! Her staff were on time, respectful, and we even had 1 waiter dedicated to US (bride and groom) the entire evening. For example, when we started cocktail hour, we went off to take our couple's photos and our waiter was there with a huge plate of appetizers and drinks of our choice to enjoy in between shoots. Also, he offered to serve us our food and bring it to our table. He kept waiting on us and asking if we needed anything which was AMAZING. If I had to think of anything we would have liked to change, it would be the dessert sizes. Unfortunately we asked for a dessert bar of 3 kinds, and the sizes were literally tiny lol. You could eat it in 1 bite, which I think for a price of $300+ we should have better portions. Otherwise the dessert was delicious. And secondly, we were very sad we did not have leftovers packed in boxes for us. We're not sure why (perhaps there weren't any?) but its true what they say, you don't get to fully enjoy your wedding food. We ate a plate but in between the nerves and the toasts and greetings, we didn't get to TRULY savor and enjoy the dinner. I wish we could have had a to-go box prepared for us for the following day to eat. Of course these are small details, but we were VERY happy with our experience with Nilsa!! Our guests will reminisce about our wedding and bring up the food EVERY SINGLE TIME lol :) it was the best they ever had! I agree!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Award

Nilsa Colon Creative Chef FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, China, Flatware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Caribbean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Southern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware