San Juan, PR 00906 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nilsa Colon Creative Chef

We are a boutique Catering service. We proud ourselves in making amazing experience thru our food. You name it we can make it just let us know what you wish and we will make your guest have a memorable experience.

Follow Nilsa Colon Creative Chef on

ac4619fd23b6858d 41

17 Reviews for Nilsa Colon Creative Chef

Ana · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Amazing food!

Excellent food. My husband and I were greeting all of our guests and our food got cold, Nilsa without hesitation made us fresh, hot plates. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Florence

Florence · Married on 09/14/2019

Fairy tale wedding

Nilsa, her husband and their staff catered my daughter's destination wedding last Saturday, a seated dinner for 117 guests at Hacienda Siesta Alegre, Río Grande. The food was absolutely delicious, portions were generous and servers did a great job. In addition, Nilsa and Toti are delightful! I highly recommend Nilsa's catering...for a fairy tale wedding or absolutely any catering need. Thank you!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/07/2019

Excellent service, delicious food!

I am so grateful we found Nilsa and she was available for the day of our wedding. She was incredibly responsive when we were emailing her to get a quote. We planned our wedding in PR from the states, so we did everything by email. Nilsa was also very accommodating to me since I am vegetarian, so she helped us craft the perfect menu that would please everyone. All I have to say is WOW. The food was delicious--both the hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour, and our buffet style dinner. Our guests definitely went back for seconds and thirds and gushed over how delicious everything was. Her staff were impeccable. My husband and I were never without a full plate of food or drink. We felt like royalty. Nilsa and her husband came to greet us after dinner, and they are the sweetest couple! Thank you so much Nilsa, and team. You were a major part of making our special day absolutely unforgettable.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Award

Nilsa Colon Creative Chef FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, China, Flatware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Caribbean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Southern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware