Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Flyover Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

I had a very short time to plan a wedding, 50 days actually. I was freaking out because with a low budget and little time photographers were very hard to find. I went to a bridal show and something about these ladies really caught my eye. There booth was beautiful and there personality was so nice and welcoming I could of sat and talked to these ladies for hours! We decided to meet up with them, which they drove all the way to Joplin from Springfield to meet with us. They made us feel so good about how the wedding was that we couldn't say no!! Counting down for the wedding they kept in contact with us and made a schedule for the day so that it was organized. The day of the wedding I couldn't of asked for a better photographer and videographer, I can't stress that enough. Without these ladies there I think I would of went crazy. Just like every other wedding day something had to go wrong. My dress ripped and these ladies calmed me down and seriously helped me out getting through the day. I felt like they were part of the family, like a breath a fresh air in such a stressful environment. They made me feel beautiful, calm, confident and loved. They made everyone at the wedding feel so welcomed and happy. I can't say how seriously thankful I am that I found these ladies. To top it all of the pictures and video were literally the best I've ever seen. I actually cried when I saw the video because it was so breathtaking. I can't stop showing it off to everyone I know because it makes the whole wedding day seem like a fairytale. What I thought was going to be a stressful time turned out to be an amazing day. I can say with 100% confidence these ladies made my wedding day the dream a girl always wants.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carey, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paulette Hughes is beyond what a bride could ever ask for in a wedding photographer. As a same sex couple, my wife, Felisity and I struggled with finding the perfect photog team for our big day. We needed somebody who didn't oppose our marriage, someone with a kind heart, and someone who would make us so comfortable we would want to spend our entire day with them. Paulette not only met these requirements but surpassed all expectations. With a soothing voice and a powerful artistic vision, she has brought our love to life in photographs better than we could have ever imagined. Now our family and friends can actually see how happy we are, instead of seeing a posed, stiff portrait that fails to show our personalities. I would recommend Flyover to any bride, groom, lesbian, gay, straight, couple (and families for that matter). She has made this experience completely unforgettable.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laine, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

To Paulette Hughes and Lorrie Miller. Your work, it left me speechless. Which, if you ask my Groom, is difficult to do. So, let me try to those thoughts and appreciations into words. I was placed in contact with Paulette and Flyover Photography about eight months ago through the website Thumbtack which I had not used prior. I was seeking a Photographer for our October 1st Wedding in Kansas City. I had hesitated on booking one photographer that I was set on and I was convinced that I would not find an alternate with similar styling and professionalism that was within my budget and, well, available! Initially, I was right. I contacted a dozen other photographers and if the portfolio worked, the pricing didn't or the reviews were inconsistent. I was, well, I was doubting myself and my budget. Paulette, you were the answer and the direction that I needed. Paulette shoots DSLR but you'd think it was film looking at the final product. There are these soft, organic qualities and noticeable ranges from highlights to shadows in her work that is only achieved by someone who has an understanding of light in all forms and how to utilize it. Paulette is an example of what this industry can lack, authenticity. She is approachable and relaxed. She is traditional and photojournalistic. Her work does not create, but captures moments. Daniel and I didn't want to be consistently posed or have to set and reset a scene or event, and so her documentarian approach and our second photographer was the solution. Not all photos should be the couple in full frame looking at the camera. Her professional presence was always known and seeked, but she didn't hover. We wanted sincere interactions with our families and friends and a photographer that was never intrusive, strived for spontaneity, but balanced that with technical control. That is Paulette. That is Flyover Photography. Thank you for your services and the product that I know I will sanctify. Thank you for your proactive approach throug

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files