3033 East Main St., Endicott, NY 13760 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Floyd's Rent all

Paula · Married on 06/28/2008

Floyd's has everything you'll need and then some. The staff was extremely knowledgable and offered sage advice; they know their venues!

They showed up to set up the tent on time, and there were no issues with anything missing. When I said I wanted to rent a chocolate fountain, they wisely suggested against it as prior experience showed that the chocolate gets all over the place when the wind blows.

They were able to help me choose tent sizes. The website is informative and the prices are decent; It's definitely much cheaper to rent linens, lights, glassware, etc. than to buy them.

I do wish that they'd utilize email more though.

Sent on 08/21/2008
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2011

I called just shortly before my wedding to change the number of linens and napkins I needed and they were very accommodating. The linens were reasonably priced, and the pickup and delivery went very smoothly. Great experience!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Julia · Married on 05/26/2006

Floyd's was a great place to rent all the tables and chairs for our reception! We were able to have them dropped off one day ahead of needing them and then picked up at our convienance, for a very small charge. Their rates were reasonable and staff courteous. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2007