Oneida, NY 13421 Map · Phone number

About The Adirondack Ink

The Adirondack Ink is a boutique calligraphy and hand-lettering service offering one-of-a-kind details from place cards to statement pieces such as mirrored/chalkboard escort charts, welcome signs, menus, and more. Each sign is personalized is calligraphed/lettered in a style of your choosing, with hand-painted monogram/illustration options, and signs are framed in gold, wood, and black finishes to suit your style and venue. Additionally, we offer delivery and pick-up services of our curated collection of mirrors and chalkboards, pending availability, on the day of your event!

Follow The Adirondack Ink on

white hanging
8724529b946650e9 Logo High Res
luxe mirror rental photo by harlow bliss photogr
The Adirondack Ink
seating chart mirror photo by harlow bliss photo
The Adirondack Ink
chalkboard photo by harlow bliss photography
The Adirondack Ink
a frame rentals photo by harlow bliss photograph
The Adirondack Ink
pie bar mirrors photo by harlow bliss photograph
easels 2
hanging wood chalkboards
luxe mirror
oneida mirror
The Adirondack Ink
place card photo by harlow bliss photography
professor mirror 2
round hanging chalkboard
sage hanging
sweetheart mirror
The Adirondack Ink
table gold frame glass details
The Adirondack Ink
table gold frame glass signs
tabletop brass frame

The Adirondack Ink 2
The Adirondack Ink 3

Karen Harrison · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Perfectly Gorgeous

Sarah's work is beautiful, customized to what you want, detailed, and the perfect finishing touch to our wedding! Sarah was so easy to work with and helped us with a unique seating chart that came out gorgeous!! Love her talent, her style, her professionalism, and quality work product. Thank you for making the day perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 09/28/2018

Adirondack Ink - Dream Vendor!

Sarah is one of the dream vendors I was fortunate enough to work with for my wedding on 9/28/18. As a Utica College '11 graduate, I remember seeing someone share Sarah's work way back when and loving her lettering. Ever since then, I have been in complete awe of Sarah's beautiful and evolving work and was determined to feature her work at my wedding some day. Fast forward to wedding planning this previous year, from my initial contact with Sarah, to the wedding day delivery, set-up, and pick-up, I could not have been happier with how the many signs and place-cards turned out. Our welcome and unplugged signs were a stunning and lovely addition to the entrance of our ceremony. My husband and I are huge craft beer lovers and wanted to find subtle ways to include this in our wedding day. The seating chart that Sarah created for us could not have been more perfect, from the layout, lettering, and illustrated hops, it was one of my favorite pieces that kept catching my eye throughout the course of the night. Sarah also put so much detail into the place cards for our guests and came up with unique idea of using different color paint strokes to distinguish our guests entrees for the catering staff. It ended up being such a fun way to provide pops of our wedding colors on the tables. Sarah also had the perfect tags that she numbered for our growler floral centerpieces! The signs for our in memory/heritage table brought tears to my eyes, as the signs completed our very meaningful display of our loved ones pictures who had passed. Last but not least, I loved the pie bar sign and the mini chalkboards helped our guests know the variety of delicious pie flavors we had available. I was thoroughly impressed with Sarah's communication and organization, and so appreciated her exquisite attention to detail. Sarah was also very accommodating throughout the planning process, and generously made time for me and my husband to meet at her studio on a Saturday for several hours to see her beautiful pieces in person and talk through my random ideas. Sarah's creativity, talent, and passion for her work is impressive and special and made me that much more excited about our signs and place-cards. I find so much joy in the little things and every time I caught a glimpse of Sarah's work on our wedding day, I could not stop smiling. I will not hesitate to send any of my family or friends to Sarah in the future, especially anyone who is a bride-to-be! I will forever treasure all that Sarah did and brought to our wedding day, she truly is a dream vendor who I will forever be thankful to have worked with.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Angelica · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Sarah sort of last minute (3 weeks before our big day) and she was so extremely accommodating! She had designed our ceremony program on a large chalkboard that we will hang in our future home as a keepsake of our big day. She also wrote out over 100+ guest escort cards (on cute luggage tags) that many of our guests kept as mementos of the day! My husband's uncle loved his so much he wore it around the whole reception (so as to not be confused with my husband's step father who looks just like his uncle)!. She was so flexible with our decisions and even squeezed in a couple last minute signs for our guest bench and gift/card table. On top of all this, she did all of her beautiful work just a few days before her own family vacation! Sarah is a wonderful vendor to add to your team- her talent, promptness, professionalism, and pricing should bring her to the top of your must haves!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Award

The Adirondack Ink FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Signage
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Wolf Oak Acres
    Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

The Adirondack Ink - has now had several weddings in which her products have been featured here! Beautiful rentals with gorgeous hand-lettering and calligraphy! Swoon worthy and jaw-dropping! All of our couples have been beyond pleased with their creations and displayed them lovingly throughout our facility and ceremony areas here. WE have heard wonderful compliments from every couple who have worked with and rented from the A.I. - and we are certainly looking to have many more coming up!

• DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse
    DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse Hotel Weddings

Sarah is such a creative and talented artist! We absolutely adore her work and originality. You can't beat her pricing - we recommend her to any couple looking for personal and unique décor items.

• Oneida, 13421 See on map