The Adirondack Ink

Sherrill, NY View map

The Adirondack Ink is a boutique calligraphy and hand-lettering service offering one-of-a-kind details from place cards to statement pieces such as mirrored/chalkboard escort charts, welcome signs, menus, and more. Each sign is personalized is calligraphed/lettered in a style of your choosing, with hand-painted monogram/illustration options, and signs are framed in gold, wood, and black finishes to suit your style and venue. Additionally, we offer delivery and pick-up services of our curated collection of mirrors and chalkboards, pending availability, on the day of your event!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Signage

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Stephanie
    Stephanie K. Married on 07/23/2021

Sarah brought my vision to life!

I hired Sarah last year, pre-pandemic initally to do solely my seating chart. Once we met, I quickly learned how much I needed her touch on my day! Sarah created our chart, bar and buffet signage, dessert description stands, welcome sign, and table numbers. She even made a small sign for our son to hold as he was rolled out.

My centerpieces were florals in terra cotta pots, so Sarah suggested to write the numbers on small terra cotta pots themselves. They turned out beautiful and so unique! She literally created the vision I had in my head seamlessly.

If you are looking for any sort of hand lettering at your wedding, stop right where you are and hire Sarah. Just incredible to work with!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 08/14/2020

So beautiful!

We rented the large 3-panel seating chart and a welcome sign form Adirondack Ink and we could not be more pleased. Sarah is so kind and talented and we are so happy we chose her to do our signage. Everyone loved our pieces and we can't thank her enough for making our vision come to life! Thank you!
  • Maeve
    Maeve B. Married on 08/01/2020

Adirondack Ink gave us the most beautiful seating chart!

Sarah at Adirondack Ink was absolutely incredible to work with. We rented a mirror seating chart, which was something I had only dreamed of, and she brought that dream to reality and created such a beautiful piece for our wedding day. She was lovely to work with, and was so kind and helpful throughout the process. I wish I could get married again just so I could rent 50 other things from her for our day! You will not be disappointed if you choose to rent from Adirondack Ink!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Wolf Oak Acres Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

The Adirondack Ink - has now had several weddings in which her products have been featured here! Beautiful rentals with gorgeous hand-lettering and calligraphy! Swoon worthy and jaw-dropping! All of our couples have been beyond pleased with their creations and displayed them lovingly throughout our facility and ceremony areas here. WE have heard wonderful compliments from every couple who have worked with and rented from the A.I. - and we are certainly looking to have many more coming up!

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse Hotel Weddings

Sarah is such a creative and talented artist! We absolutely adore her work and originality. You can't beat her pricing - we recommend her to any couple looking for personal and unique décor items.

60 East State Street Sherrill, NY, 13461
Location of (The Adirondack Ink)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding