Flowers by Fudgie

Sarasota, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Flowers by Fudgie is a flower shop in Sarasota, Florida. They provide you with a preliminary questionnaire and then return a proposal to you with different options, prices, and photos. This process helps Flowers by Fudgie understand you needs and supply you with the perfect arrangements. They welcome inspiration photos, colors, and designs to show them your vision.

No matter your style, Flowers by Fudgie can create beautiful arrangements to coordinate with your wedding theme and colors. They visit your venue to help plan the best flower, arrangements and placements for a stunning event. They delivery, set up and clean up all items for a stress-free experience. Their floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$88

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$195

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Lauren Getting married on 06/11/2022
    Becki and Amanda at Flowers by Fudgie were amazing!! Being that we lived 3 hours away, setting up appointments could have been a bit of a challenge, but it wasn't. Amanda was able to meet with us to finalize our choices and was wonderful. When I talked with Becki in the days leading up to the wedding, she was so nice and helpful! They were able to accommodate some last minute requests and I couldn't have been happier!

The flowers themselves were absolutely stunning. We had simple white flowers, calla lilies and orchids, and they were perfection. My jaw dropped when I saw my bouquet. I can't even explain how beautiful the rustic arch was that we had for our ceremony and over our sweetheart table. All of our centerpieces were just as we wanted and looked even better than we imagined. Amazing! florist!!!!!
  • Janelle
    Janelle O. Married on 02/10/2022

Best ever!

Flowers by Fudgie did an amazing job. Their proposal was well thought out and put together. The flowers themselves were ABSOLUTELY beautiful. We highly recommend using Flowers by Fudgie!

Flowers by Fudgie's reply:

Thanks' so much for your review. It means so much to us, as other brides make their decisions on a florist for their wedding based on positive reviews. Wishing you both the very best.
    Melissa S. Married on 12/11/2021

Beautiful Florals & Customer Service!

As my planner recommended Flowers by Fudgie to me based on my preferences, I had the pleasure of working with Laura. She was professional, friendly, easy to work with, and understood my vision and what I wanted. At my wedding, the floral arrangements were of the highest quality, beautiful, and smelled incredible! The bouquet and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't stop looking at them. I loved what they did and they exceeded my expectations! For quality florals at your wedding and amazing customer service, look no further!

Flowers by Fudgie's reply:

Thank yo so much for the wonderful review. I will be sure to pass this on to Laura as she love know hear when she's please a bride....which is all the time, but it does mean to much when one does the best she can each week to please our wedding couples.
    Thanks Becki Owner Flowers by Fudgie

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Flowers by Fudgie 1
Gift
We will provide a miniature bridal toss bouqet so that you might consider bouquet preservation.

MyDJ Entertainment MyDJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Always amazing! We have been at many weddings where Fudgie has provided her services. Wonderful arrangements, professional service, you can't go wrong with this vendor!

A Wedding with Grace A Wedding with Grace Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with Flowers by Fudgie for many years, and I can honestly say that their work is extraordinary! Becki and her team of talented designers' work closely with each couple, taking into consideration their design aesthetic, color palette, and budget, and create the most stunning florals, from bouquets, to ceremony decor, to reception tablescapes. From minimalist chic to over-the-top opulence, Flowers by Fudgie does it all, and beautifully! I highly recommend Flowers by Fudgie for your wedding or special event!

6119 Clark Center Ave. Sarasota, FL, 34238
941-349-9212
Location of (Flowers by Fudgie)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding