Flowers by Fudgie Reviews

224 Flowers by Fudgie Reviews
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Gorgeous Flowers!

I cannot express how happy I am with how our flowers turned out!! They were absolutely gorgeous!! My bouquet turned out to be exactly what I asked for! They were so accommodating with some last minute changes but I would get flowers from Flowers by Fudgie any time!!

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I can't explain how thankful I am for the beautiful floral arrangements that Flowers by Fudgie provided on my wedding day. Becki and her team helped to make my special day so very beautiful and memorable. From the initial meeting, to the brainstorming sessions about floral designs, to Becki's recommendations for flower changes and sizing, to the actual delivery on the day of the wedding, I had an amazing experience. I received more compliments than I could count on my centerpieces, bouquets, and floral ceremony pillars on the day of my wedding. Flowers by Fudgie is truly amazing at what they do and I can't say enough good things.

Linda Laselle · Married on 10/01/2018

I could not have asked for more!

I can’t say enough about Flowers by Fudgie!! My daughter’s wedding was October 1, 2018, at the Hyatt Regency in Sarasota. Early on, my daughter did have some flowers planned for the bridal party. (Those were part of the beach wedding package she had arranged through another vendor.) But, she didn’t want to ask us to spend any more money than we already were on the wedding, so she was going to forgo flowers at the reception. I wanted everything to be beautiful, so I decided to surprise her with floral centerpieces. I was a little late to the game, and trying to do a lot of last-minute planning while I was babysitting my grandchildren for the two weeks prior to the wedding. I did an online search for florists in Sarasota, but the vendors I called were already booked for the day, so I called our contact at the Hyatt, and he gave me a few more businesses to try (one of them being Flowers by Fudgie). My call was taken by Laura. We chatted, and she assured me that she could provide flowers for the reception. After a number of phone calls and emails back and forth (sandwiched between my grandchildren’s meals and nap times!), my order was set. Laura was a huge help in coming up with just the right combination of flowers for the guest tables, head table, and a few other miscellaneous tables (i.e. the place card table, gift table, & memorial table). I wanted to be sure that our arrangements would incorporate the wedding colors and the flowers being used in the bridal party bouquets; not obstruct across-table conversations; and fall within what I felt was a common-sense budget, but without looking insignificant on the large, 8-foot, round tables. Laura was professional and extremely patient with all my wants, needs, and lack of knowledge when it came to flower options. She would use Blue Bomb Orchids, Light Blue Hydrangeas, White Dendrobium Orchids, and White Roses. Our arrangements ranged from $50 to $95, each. I wasn’t sure I was giving her enough of a budget to make an impression at the reception, but she assured me that the flowers would be beautiful. After all the planning, she was as excited as I was! I saw the flowers for the first time when we arrived at the reception. They were perfect and beautiful!! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I absolutely loved them and my daughter cried when she saw the room! I can only hope that the photographer got some great pictures, because I didn't take a single one that day. If I do get some at a later date, I’ll try to post them here. Thank you Laura, and thank you Flowers by Fudgie!! I’m an extremely grateful mother-of-the-bride!

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Becki was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue, and I'm so happy we decided to go with her. She was incredibly helpful and patient with me, even though I completely changed what I wanted to do with our flowers just a month before the wedding. I had a bouquet, arrangements for a gazebo, and a few centerpieces, and they all came out exactly as I imagined. I truly couldn't be happier with both the flowers and the customer service. Thank you for helping make my wedding a dream come true! (Photo credit to K. McAliney Photography)

Flowers by Fudgie 7
    Flowers by Fudgie 8
    Flowers by Fudgie 9
    Flowers by Fudgie 10

David · Married on 06/25/2018

I dropped the ball booking my flowers and called Flowers by Fudgie with a week and a half until the wedding. Becky was SO accommodating. I sent multiple pictures of what I was thinking and she knocked it out of the park! They were absolutely beautiful! When we arrived at The Sandbar for the wedding she already had everything set up and ready to go. Thank you for being so accommodating!

Flowers by Fudgie 11
    Flowers by Fudgie 12
    Flowers by Fudgie 13
    Flowers by Fudgie 14

Elizabeth · Married on 03/01/2018

Most beautiful flowers ever! As a destination bride, I was nervous about doing flowers and design over the phone/email, but it was perfect. I had sent Becki some pictures of what I had in mind and she sent back some pricing, then we had a phone call and went through every detail. I was still a little nervous, since we had only seen pictures but believe me when I say - the flowers that she brought looked EXACTLY like what I had asked for - better even!! You will not regret going with fudgie for your event!

Alison · Married on 10/21/2017

My Maid of Honor handled all flower requests by me, the bride, and Flowers by Fudgie exceeded my expectations. I wanted very simple center pieces, and described what I wanted to my sister (MOH), and they were perfect. I brought my flowers on my honeymoon since I loved them so much and they looked gorgeous. Becki sent a bunch of emails with what to expect the bouquets to look like, so I was able to tell her what I liked and didn't like. Everything was perfect and we were thrilled! Haven't received the official photos yet, but posted a picture of us with the flowers in the background!

Flowers by Fudgie 15

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Flowers by Fudgie did a great job with our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces! They offered alternatives to stay within our budget and were very prompt in answering any questions I had! We were very happy with how our flowers turned out for our wedding and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great florist!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/27/2017

Everything was amazing! I never had to worry about anything through the whole process and my flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! Everyone loved them!

Ryan · Married on 08/06/2017

Fudgie did an absolutely incredible job!!! We had booked another florist and they decided to cancel our order about 2 months prior to the wedding. We called Flowers by Fudgie and they were gracious enough to start working with us right away and took care of everything. The arrangements were gorgeous and all the extra flowers that were provided for the reception really blew us away. Love Love Love their work!

JJ · Married on 06/10/2017

Fudgie's really knew what flowers we wanted to get the vision right! They even went out if their way to use the Spanish moss we wanted and they looked beautiful! They even helped set up my wedding arch when were driven inside from the rain!

Katherine · Married on 05/20/2017

I was overwhelmed and extremely happy when I saw my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets for the wedding. Flowers by Fudgie recreated exactly what I had in mind. Absolutely beautiful!!! Becki and Celena were extremely helpful and so nice to work with. Thank you so very much!!!!

Carina · Married on 04/29/2017

Dear Becki and Flowers by Fudgie Team,

I wanted to thank you for all you did for our wedding this past Saturday morning ! My family and I are beyond grateful for your time, talent, and efforts that you put into making our day beyond what we ever thought was possible!

We can't express how much your flowers influenced the whole impact and overall effect of the ceremony, reception, and the photos for us and our families. The flower arrangements you made were absolutely beautiful ! You incorporated my favorite flower (hydrangea) into the bouquets perfectly! All of the flowers were so fresh and they stayed perfectly to re-use for our family brunch the following day... the centerpieces and arch arrangements were in perfect condition even 3 days after!

I have a attached a few photos !
    Thank you for all of the work and preparation you and your team put into the flowers for our big day!
    You were a huge part of what made our day the perfect day and I can't thank you enough !
    Best wishes to you,
    Carina and Joe

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2017

Flowers by Fudgie did our wedding at Palmetto Riverside B&B and it turned out beautiful! Everything was more amazing in person than I had imagined. My bouquet was gorgeous with peonies, roses, eucalyptus, and some tropical greenery. The venue flowers perfectly matched our theme, which was lots of greenery with flowers and somewhat vintage. They also put flowers and greenery on a large swing for photos and it turned out beautiful! Thank you Flowers by Fudgie!

Merritt · Married on 04/22/2017

Becki with Flowers by Fudgie was wonderful to work with. She helped us figure out what flowers would be perfect for our wedding. They were so incredibly beautiful! She also helped us with so much more - we are so grateful because it made our day go seamlessly. We had some out-of-the-ordinary requests and she worked with us to make it happen. I highly recommend this company :)

Teresa · Married on 01/21/2017

The perfect flowers for the perfect wedding. The staff was very helpful and gave me everything I asked for. Would highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Stacy · Married on 01/14/2017

Awesome! I LOVED my flowers! Very good pricing. The only thing Im disappointed with is that theyre going to die! I wish I could have them preserved, but the cost of preservation is too high. The day of flowers though were amazing! Perfect! We did have 1 bit of trouble when picking them up, they lost our last payment and said we owed a balance, but they found it. Hopefully that is not common. My flowers are prefect :)

Shauna · Married on 11/12/2016

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! I was so happy and impressed with how Flowers by Fudgie brought my vision to reality! At our consult, I was unsure what exactly I wanted other than a few pictures to go off of, but they were so helpful and really understood the look into was going for. The flowers tied everything in our wedding together and were stunning!

Becki did an amazing job! She was very accessible, sweet, and had great ideas. My makeup artist (who does weddings weekly) told me my bouquet was the most beautiful she had ever seen!

KIM · Married on 11/05/2016

Becki is so great to work with! She really exceeded my expectations!! Our arch was stunning and affordable!! We reused our arrangements from our ceremony as the centerpieces at the reception. The bouquets were gorgeous!!

I highly recommend Flowers by Fudgies and Becki!! They are organized, easy to work with, and have great attention to detail. I loved all of our arrangements!!

Love,
    Kim & Kyle

• Lizzy

Lizzy · Married on 10/22/2016

The flowers for my wedding were amazing. I wasn’t sure what flowers I wanted when I first came to them. They provided me with many different flowers designs I could choose from for the whole wedding. Everything they offered was beautiful. The bouquets and corsages I ended up choosing turned out great and looked amazing in all of the photos. They also provided the wedding arch that they set up and took down right on the Beach. Everything turned out just what I had imagined and even more.

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Becki was the utmost professional. She was prompt to respond, provided guidance from her years of experience in the wedding industry, and made choosing floral arrangements easy and stress free.

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

I worked mostly with Amanda who was flexible as I was planning my wedding at a location over two hours away. Our initial meeting was helpful to narrow down ideas and she had great suggestions that went with my theme. We finalized everything through a quick and efficient phone call and I am beyond thrilled that everything turned out like I expected and better. Great value for your their excellent service and flowers! My bouquet was my absolute favorite, it was big and full of beautiful sunflowers and exactly like the picture I showed her.

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Becky and her team were amazing to work with! They did a beautiful job on everything! The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Becki was very responsive and made planning a wedding from Baltimore, MD a flawless process. We met with her in person on a trip to FL and she spent a lot of time with us reviewing every inspiration I had and my vision for the wedding. She was able to narrow that down and really make my vision come to life. Our beach ceremony was gorgeous and she created a design that made the arch and aisle stand out for the small guest list that I had. It was a picture perfect display and my flowers even lasted almost a week after we drove home to MD! The mom's had beautiful rose- bracelet corsages that they loved wearing as well. I would highly recommend Becki and her team to every couple!