220 Reviews for Flowers by Fudgie

Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
220 Flowers by Fudgie Reviews

Becki was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue, and I'm so happy we decided to go with her. She was incredibly helpful and patient with me, even though I completely changed what I wanted to do with our flowers just a month before the wedding. I had a bouquet, arrangements for a gazebo, and a few centerpieces, and they all came out exactly as I imagined. I truly couldn't be happier with both the flowers and the customer service. Thank you for helping make my wedding a dream come true! (Photo credit to K. McAliney Photography)

Profile Picture Emily, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I dropped the ball booking my flowers and called Flowers by Fudgie with a week and a half until the wedding. Becky was SO accommodating. I sent multiple pictures of what I was thinking and she knocked it out of the park! They were absolutely beautiful! When we arrived at The Sandbar for the wedding she already had everything set up and ready to go. Thank you for being so accommodating!

Profile Picture David, 6/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Most beautiful flowers ever! As a destination bride, I was nervous about doing flowers and design over the phone/email, but it was perfect. I had sent Becki some pictures of what I had in mind and she sent back some pricing, then we had a phone call and went through every detail. I was still a little nervous, since we had only seen pictures but believe me when I say - the flowers that she brought looked EXACTLY like what I had asked for - better even!! You will not regret going with fudgie for your event!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

My Maid of Honor handled all flower requests by me, the bride, and Flowers by Fudgie exceeded my expectations. I wanted very simple center pieces, and described what I wanted to my sister (MOH), and they were perfect. I brought my flowers on my honeymoon since I loved them so much and they looked gorgeous. Becki sent a bunch of emails with what to expect the bouquets to look like, so I was able to tell her what I liked and didn't like. Everything was perfect and we were thrilled! Haven't received the official photos yet, but posted a picture of us with the flowers in the background!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Flowers by Fudgie did a great job with our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces! They offered alternatives to stay within our budget and were very prompt in answering any questions I had! We were very happy with how our flowers turned out for our wedding and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great florist!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Everything was amazing! I never had to worry about anything through the whole process and my flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! Everyone loved them!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 8/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals

Fudgie did an absolutely incredible job!!! We had booked another florist and they decided to cancel our order about 2 months prior to the wedding. We called Flowers by Fudgie and they were gracious enough to start working with us right away and took care of everything. The arrangements were gorgeous and all the extra flowers that were provided for the reception really blew us away. Love Love Love their work!

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Fudgie's really knew what flowers we wanted to get the vision right! They even went out if their way to use the Spanish moss we wanted and they looked beautiful! They even helped set up my wedding arch when were driven inside from the rain!

Profile Picture JJ, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was overwhelmed and extremely happy when I saw my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets for the wedding. Flowers by Fudgie recreated exactly what I had in mind. Absolutely beautiful!!! Becki and Celena were extremely helpful and so nice to work with. Thank you so very much!!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Dear Becki and Flowers by Fudgie Team,

I wanted to thank you for all you did for our wedding this past Saturday morning ! My family and I are beyond grateful for your time, talent, and efforts that you put into making our day beyond what we ever thought was possible!

We can't express how much your flowers influenced the whole impact and overall effect of the ceremony, reception, and the photos for us and our families. The flower arrangements you made were absolutely beautiful ! You incorporated my favorite flower (hydrangea) into the bouquets perfectly! All of the flowers were so fresh and they stayed perfectly to re-use for our family brunch the following day... the centerpieces and arch arrangements were in perfect condition even 3 days after!

I have a attached a few photos !
Thank you for all of the work and preparation you and your team put into the flowers for our big day!
You were a huge part of what made our day the perfect day and I can't thank you enough !
Best wishes to you,
Carina and Joe

Profile Picture Carina, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Flowers by Fudgie did our wedding at Palmetto Riverside B&B and it turned out beautiful! Everything was more amazing in person than I had imagined. My bouquet was gorgeous with peonies, roses, eucalyptus, and some tropical greenery. The venue flowers perfectly matched our theme, which was lots of greenery with flowers and somewhat vintage. They also put flowers and greenery on a large swing for photos and it turned out beautiful! Thank you Flowers by Fudgie!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/27/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Becki with Flowers by Fudgie was wonderful to work with. She helped us figure out what flowers would be perfect for our wedding. They were so incredibly beautiful! She also helped us with so much more - we are so grateful because it made our day go seamlessly. We had some out-of-the-ordinary requests and she worked with us to make it happen. I highly recommend this company :)

Profile Picture Merritt, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

The perfect flowers for the perfect wedding. The staff was very helpful and gave me everything I asked for. Would highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

Awesome! I LOVED my flowers! Very good pricing. The only thing Im disappointed with is that theyre going to die! I wish I could have them preserved, but the cost of preservation is too high. The day of flowers though were amazing! Perfect! We did have 1 bit of trouble when picking them up, they lost our last payment and said we owed a balance, but they found it. Hopefully that is not common. My flowers are prefect :)

Profile Picture Stacy, 1/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! I was so happy and impressed with how Flowers by Fudgie brought my vision to reality! At our consult, I was unsure what exactly I wanted other than a few pictures to go off of, but they were so helpful and really understood the look into was going for. The flowers tied everything in our wedding together and were stunning!

Profile Picture Shauna, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Becki is so great to work with! She really exceeded my expectations!! Our arch was stunning and affordable!! We reused our arrangements from our ceremony as the centerpieces at the reception. The bouquets were gorgeous!!

I highly recommend Flowers by Fudgies and Becki!! They are organized, easy to work with, and have great attention to detail. I loved all of our arrangements!!

Love,
Kim & Kyle

Profile Picture KIM, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Becki did an amazing job! She was very accessible, sweet, and had great ideas. My makeup artist (who does weddings weekly) told me my bouquet was the most beautiful she had ever seen!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were amazing. I wasn’t sure what flowers I wanted when I first came to them. They provided me with many different flowers designs I could choose from for the whole wedding. Everything they offered was beautiful. The bouquets and corsages I ended up choosing turned out great and looked amazing in all of the photos. They also provided the wedding arch that they set up and took down right on the Beach. Everything turned out just what I had imagined and even more.

Profile Picture Lizzy, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Becki was the utmost professional. She was prompt to respond, provided guidance from her years of experience in the wedding industry, and made choosing floral arrangements easy and stress free.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked mostly with Amanda who was flexible as I was planning my wedding at a location over two hours away. Our initial meeting was helpful to narrow down ideas and she had great suggestions that went with my theme. We finalized everything through a quick and efficient phone call and I am beyond thrilled that everything turned out like I expected and better. Great value for your their excellent service and flowers! My bouquet was my absolute favorite, it was big and full of beautiful sunflowers and exactly like the picture I showed her.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Becky and her team were amazing to work with! They did a beautiful job on everything! The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Becki was very responsive and made planning a wedding from Baltimore, MD a flawless process. We met with her in person on a trip to FL and she spent a lot of time with us reviewing every inspiration I had and my vision for the wedding. She was able to narrow that down and really make my vision come to life. Our beach ceremony was gorgeous and she created a design that made the arch and aisle stand out for the small guest list that I had. It was a picture perfect display and my flowers even lasted almost a week after we drove home to MD! The mom's had beautiful rose- bracelet corsages that they loved wearing as well. I would highly recommend Becki and her team to every couple!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/15/16, 22 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Becki is like a floral fairy godmother! From the first time we sat to talk about my wedding flowers, she knew exactly what I was looking for. She took the time to work with my budget, and help me get the most out of it. She made me feel completely comfortable and at ease over the designs and WOW! Becki and her team took my breath away! Everything she created was above and beyond my dreams! I felt like Becki really listened to me, cared, and created a stunning wedding for my husband and I. I am honored that she made my wedding flower dreams come true!

Profile Picture kristin, 10/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Becki was so great to work with! I saw their flowers at a friends wedding last year and knew they'd do a fantastic job. We planned most of the details via email and met once to finalize. Becki and her assistant go above and beyond to ensure a stress free process. She ran with my ideas and the arrangements were absolutely stunning! I highly recommend Flowers by Fudgie.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Becki and her team at Flowers By Fudgie were AMAZING. Becki was patient and so incredibly helpful with turning my dream into a reality. The flowers at my wedding surpassed all of my expectations and were complimented by EVERYONE. People often say you do not remember the details of your own wedding however, it would be impossible to forget these incredible flowers. I would 100% recommend Flowers by Fudgie!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/25/16, 6 Reviews