Flowers by Fudgie Reviews

Flowers by Fudgie 6
Flowers by Fudgie 7
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey and Stephanie · Getting married on 12/05/2020

My flowers were seriously the best

My wedding bouquet was so beautiful and smelled so wonderful that I had to have it preserved. Thanks to Laura at Flowers by Fudgie for helping me get all the details right. She was amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Flowers by Fudgie's reply:

Love to see some photos!!! Laura is amazing! I am so thrilled she is on the Flowers by Fudgie team!!! We appreciate you taking the time to send in such a nice review. Becki, Flowers by Fudgie shop owner.
  • Tamera

Tamera Gaffey · Married on 08/09/2019

Never want them to die!!!

My flowers have got to be the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!!!! I carried them home with me on the plane and have them in a vase in my home now and will be so sorry to see them go. I am having a jewelry artist make bracelets from some of the dried petals. My friends and family have raved about the beauty of the flowers delivered by Flowers by Fudgie!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Flowers by Fudgie 14
    Flowers by Fudgie 15

Flowers by Fudgie's reply:

Thanks so much for your review!!! We are thrilled that the bouquets were exactly what you wanted. Wishing you all the best!! Becki and the crew at Flowers by Fudgie.
  • Kelly

Kelly Leach · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding

Flowers by Fudgie did our wedding flowers and they were spectacular. The girls were excellent at communication and were very fast to respond which is amazing for an out of town bride. They delivered to our location and everything was perfect. You could tell the flowers were of the highest quality and were truly stunning in all of our photos. I can not say enough good things about this business and the girls that work there. Would recommend 10/10!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Flowers by Fudgie 16
  • Olga

Olga Chulgareva · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible Work

Flowers by Fudgie made my wedding dream come true. Laura was very easy to work with, she worked with our budget and offered us a different options to choose from. At the wedding day all flowers were fresh and floral decor looked absolutely breath taken. Everything was just as I imagined and even better. We took most of the flowers home after the wedding and they stayed fresh one more week. If you are looking for an amazing wedding florist Flowers by Fudgie is the company to contact!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Flowers by Fudgie 25
    Flowers by Fudgie 26

Gina Santoianni · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful experience with Fudgie

Laura helped me make my wedding vision a reality. It could not have been more beautiful. The centerpieces, bouquets and decor were just amazing and added so much to the venue. I got compliments all night about how perfect everything looked.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Natasha Navazi · Married on 12/08/2018

Gorgeous Flowers!!

Flowers by Fudgie created a stunning wedding full of beautiful bouquets and gorgeous floral centerpieces! The flowers were so pretty and I got so many compliments on my arch, bouquets, and table centerpieces. They are very easy to work with and can really bring your vision to life. I am very impressed! Thank you for making our special day so beautiful! I highly recommend Flowers by Fudgie!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Taylor · Married on 12/01/2018

Gorgeous Flowers & Centerpieces - 12/01/2018

We were married at the Longboat Key Club - Harbourside on December 1st. I grew up in Sarasota, across the street from Beneva Flowers, and while it was a very difficult decision when it came time to choosing our vendor, we landed on Flowers By Fudgie as a result of Becki’s clear understanding of the “look” we were trying to achieve. Our wedding theme was silver and white and I had pictured every other table with manzanita silver branches, crystals, votives, and white orchids and Becki & her team delivered! I also had my heart set on black-centered anemones for my bouquet, mother’s corsages, and groom/groomsmen boutonnieres. Becki had written in the proposal that they might have to use silk flowers in case they were not in season. My bouquet had real anemones while the boutonnieres and corsages were silk. Becki was SO smart in making this decision because the next morning all the anemones in my bouquet had wilted. Becki’s ability to foresee this happening to the corsages/boutonnieres and ensuring they would remain upright and full all night long was so important and just one example of Flowers By Fudgie’s expertise. The price point was fair and Becki was always responsive and willing to work with us on any last minute changes. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Flowers by Fudgie's reply:

Thanks so much, it was a pleasure working with you and I hope to see your professional photos at some point!!! Becki
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Gorgeous Flowers!

I cannot express how happy I am with how our flowers turned out!! They were absolutely gorgeous!! My bouquet turned out to be exactly what I asked for! They were so accommodating with some last minute changes but I would get flowers from Flowers by Fudgie any time!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I can't explain how thankful I am for the beautiful floral arrangements that Flowers by Fudgie provided on my wedding day. Becki and her team helped to make my special day so very beautiful and memorable. From the initial meeting, to the brainstorming sessions about floral designs, to Becki's recommendations for flower changes and sizing, to the actual delivery on the day of the wedding, I had an amazing experience. I received more compliments than I could count on my centerpieces, bouquets, and floral ceremony pillars on the day of my wedding. Flowers by Fudgie is truly amazing at what they do and I can't say enough good things.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Linda Laselle · Married on 10/01/2018

I could not have asked for more!

I can’t say enough about Flowers by Fudgie!! My daughter’s wedding was October 1, 2018, at the Hyatt Regency in Sarasota. Early on, my daughter did have some flowers planned for the bridal party. (Those were part of the beach wedding package she had arranged through another vendor.) But, she didn’t want to ask us to spend any more money than we already were on the wedding, so she was going to forgo flowers at the reception. I wanted everything to be beautiful, so I decided to surprise her with floral centerpieces. I was a little late to the game, and trying to do a lot of last-minute planning while I was babysitting my grandchildren for the two weeks prior to the wedding. I did an online search for florists in Sarasota, but the vendors I called were already booked for the day, so I called our contact at the Hyatt, and he gave me a few more businesses to try (one of them being Flowers by Fudgie). My call was taken by Laura. We chatted, and she assured me that she could provide flowers for the reception. After a number of phone calls and emails back and forth (sandwiched between my grandchildren’s meals and nap times!), my order was set. Laura was a huge help in coming up with just the right combination of flowers for the guest tables, head table, and a few other miscellaneous tables (i.e. the place card table, gift table, & memorial table). I wanted to be sure that our arrangements would incorporate the wedding colors and the flowers being used in the bridal party bouquets; not obstruct across-table conversations; and fall within what I felt was a common-sense budget, but without looking insignificant on the large, 8-foot, round tables. Laura was professional and extremely patient with all my wants, needs, and lack of knowledge when it came to flower options. She would use Blue Bomb Orchids, Light Blue Hydrangeas, White Dendrobium Orchids, and White Roses. Our arrangements ranged from $50 to $95, each. I wasn’t sure I was giving her enough of a budget to make an impression at the reception, but she assured me that the flowers would be beautiful. After all the planning, she was as excited as I was! I saw the flowers for the first time when we arrived at the reception. They were perfect and beautiful!! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I absolutely loved them and my daughter cried when she saw the room! I can only hope that the photographer got some great pictures, because I didn't take a single one that day. If I do get some at a later date, I’ll try to post them here. Thank you Laura, and thank you Flowers by Fudgie!! I’m an extremely grateful mother-of-the-bride!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Becki was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue, and I'm so happy we decided to go with her. She was incredibly helpful and patient with me, even though I completely changed what I wanted to do with our flowers just a month before the wedding. I had a bouquet, arrangements for a gazebo, and a few centerpieces, and they all came out exactly as I imagined. I truly couldn't be happier with both the flowers and the customer service. Thank you for helping make my wedding a dream come true! (Photo credit to K. McAliney Photography)

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Flowers by Fudgie 27
    Flowers by Fudgie 28
    Flowers by Fudgie 29
    Flowers by Fudgie 30

David · Married on 06/25/2018

I dropped the ball booking my flowers and called Flowers by Fudgie with a week and a half until the wedding. Becky was SO accommodating. I sent multiple pictures of what I was thinking and she knocked it out of the park! They were absolutely beautiful! When we arrived at The Sandbar for the wedding she already had everything set up and ready to go. Thank you for being so accommodating!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Flowers by Fudgie 31
    Flowers by Fudgie 32
    Flowers by Fudgie 33
    Flowers by Fudgie 34

Elizabeth · Married on 03/01/2018

Most beautiful flowers ever! As a destination bride, I was nervous about doing flowers and design over the phone/email, but it was perfect. I had sent Becki some pictures of what I had in mind and she sent back some pricing, then we had a phone call and went through every detail. I was still a little nervous, since we had only seen pictures but believe me when I say - the flowers that she brought looked EXACTLY like what I had asked for - better even!! You will not regret going with fudgie for your event!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Alison · Married on 10/21/2017

My Maid of Honor handled all flower requests by me, the bride, and Flowers by Fudgie exceeded my expectations. I wanted very simple center pieces, and described what I wanted to my sister (MOH), and they were perfect. I brought my flowers on my honeymoon since I loved them so much and they looked gorgeous. Becki sent a bunch of emails with what to expect the bouquets to look like, so I was able to tell her what I liked and didn't like. Everything was perfect and we were thrilled! Haven't received the official photos yet, but posted a picture of us with the flowers in the background!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Flowers by Fudgie 35

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Flowers by Fudgie did a great job with our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces! They offered alternatives to stay within our budget and were very prompt in answering any questions I had! We were very happy with how our flowers turned out for our wedding and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great florist!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/27/2017

Everything was amazing! I never had to worry about anything through the whole process and my flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! Everyone loved them!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Ryan · Married on 08/06/2017

Fudgie did an absolutely incredible job!!! We had booked another florist and they decided to cancel our order about 2 months prior to the wedding. We called Flowers by Fudgie and they were gracious enough to start working with us right away and took care of everything. The arrangements were gorgeous and all the extra flowers that were provided for the reception really blew us away. Love Love Love their work!

Sent on 10/16/2017

JJ · Married on 06/10/2017

Fudgie's really knew what flowers we wanted to get the vision right! They even went out if their way to use the Spanish moss we wanted and they looked beautiful! They even helped set up my wedding arch when were driven inside from the rain!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/20/2017

I was overwhelmed and extremely happy when I saw my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets for the wedding. Flowers by Fudgie recreated exactly what I had in mind. Absolutely beautiful!!! Becki and Celena were extremely helpful and so nice to work with. Thank you so very much!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Carina · Married on 04/29/2017

Dear Becki and Flowers by Fudgie Team,

I wanted to thank you for all you did for our wedding this past Saturday morning ! My family and I are beyond grateful for your time, talent, and efforts that you put into making our day beyond what we ever thought was possible!

We can't express how much your flowers influenced the whole impact and overall effect of the ceremony, reception, and the photos for us and our families. The flower arrangements you made were absolutely beautiful ! You incorporated my favorite flower (hydrangea) into the bouquets perfectly! All of the flowers were so fresh and they stayed perfectly to re-use for our family brunch the following day... the centerpieces and arch arrangements were in perfect condition even 3 days after!

I have a attached a few photos !
    Thank you for all of the work and preparation you and your team put into the flowers for our big day!
    You were a huge part of what made our day the perfect day and I can't thank you enough !
    Best wishes to you,
    Carina and Joe

Sent on 05/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2017

Flowers by Fudgie did our wedding at Palmetto Riverside B&B and it turned out beautiful! Everything was more amazing in person than I had imagined. My bouquet was gorgeous with peonies, roses, eucalyptus, and some tropical greenery. The venue flowers perfectly matched our theme, which was lots of greenery with flowers and somewhat vintage. They also put flowers and greenery on a large swing for photos and it turned out beautiful! Thank you Flowers by Fudgie!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Merritt · Married on 04/22/2017

Becki with Flowers by Fudgie was wonderful to work with. She helped us figure out what flowers would be perfect for our wedding. They were so incredibly beautiful! She also helped us with so much more - we are so grateful because it made our day go seamlessly. We had some out-of-the-ordinary requests and she worked with us to make it happen. I highly recommend this company :)

Sent on 06/04/2017

Teresa · Married on 01/21/2017

The perfect flowers for the perfect wedding. The staff was very helpful and gave me everything I asked for. Would highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Stacy · Married on 01/14/2017

Awesome! I LOVED my flowers! Very good pricing. The only thing Im disappointed with is that theyre going to die! I wish I could have them preserved, but the cost of preservation is too high. The day of flowers though were amazing! Perfect! We did have 1 bit of trouble when picking them up, they lost our last payment and said we owed a balance, but they found it. Hopefully that is not common. My flowers are prefect :)

Sent on 09/12/2011