MyDJ Entertainment

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$895 Most Popular Price

MyDJ Entertainment

Central Florida’s Award-Winning DJ Service, Photo Booth Rental and Event Lighting Company!!

We are excited to talk to you about your big day! We offer everything you need to entertain your wedding guests. Our #1 goal is to provide the fun at your wedding. Our DJ’s are not only awesome DJ’s... they are also great hosts!!! We have an eye for the details and will keep the timing and flow of your event on schedule from your ceremony until the last dance! Get ready to dance the night away with MyDJ Entertainment!!

MySelfie Photo Booth

Our photo booth rentals are the hit of the party!!! We offer an open air or an enclosed booth style. Our props are abundant for attendees to have fun tons of times! We will customize your booth with a personalized photo strips or template, one of our signature backdrops, and fun props! All wedding booths include a keepsake guest book!

www.myselfiephotobooth.com

Experience
MyDJ Entertainment has been assisting couples since 2012. Our DJ's are professional and know how to rock the party. They have over 40 years of combinded experience at thousands of weddings acrossed the suncoast.

• Experienced DJs and MC
  • State-of-the-art Equipment
  • Up Lighting & Party Lighting
  • Photo Booth
  • FREE Consultation
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$895

What is included in the starting price?

Photobooth
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$895

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily Getting married on 06/10/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were looking for wedding DJ services on a budget, and we were blow away by the level of service provided by Daniel and his wife, Megan. Megan reached out to me several times to make sure that our needs were being met, and everything was seamlessly coordinated with our other vendors. I would rate this company 6 stars if possible; the professionalism and level of service far exceeded my expectations, and we still cannot believe how much money we saved by going with My DJ!
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 11/12/2022

Great DJ Choice!

Our DJ Mike had the dance floor poppin all night!! I was a little hesitant to go with a company as I never spoke to the designated DJ until two weeks out, but that changed as soon as we had our first meeting. Mike was so cool and we couldn't have been happier with the decision (our wedding planner suggested MyDJ). We had so many guests tell us how great our DJ was which made us so happy! He was right on cue with everything we discussed. I would highly recommend MyDJ Entertainment for DJ and add on the photo-booth. Our photo-booth was also the best decision--ultimately being used as our guest book. Megan was so nice and wonderful to work with.
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 09/10/2022

Matt was Wonderful!

Matt did a fabulous job at my wedding. I loved that he included all of the songs I requested, the transitions went smoothly throughout the night, (he prevented that one drunk guest from getting a hold of the mic to make a “speech”) and I felt like he genuinely cared about making sure the music and the event went how I wanted it to go.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amanda Lee Events Amanda Lee Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with MyDJ on New Years Eve 2017 and he made my job so much easier! It is so nice having a DJ that is on top of the timeline and keeps the party going. He had everyone up and dancing and made sure everyone was involved in the first dances, cake cutting, etc. I highly recommend MY DJ and hope to do many more weddings with this company.

LightHeart Photography LightHeart Photography Wedding Photographers

Wow what can I say husband wife team they are awesome, really to the details of the event. So easy to talk to and they ROCK IT OUT the party LOVED THEM .. a must have DJ for your event! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Artful Adventures Photography Artful Adventures Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Dan and Megan from MYDJ last spring during a barn wedding I photographed. They where very kind and did such an amazing job! To this day I will never forget the groom removing the garter. It was well thought out and so cute the way they planned it. Everyone was cracking up! The guest had a wonderful time which was obvious by the dancing and touching moments that where shared, and Dan and Megan helped make that happen!

LightHeart Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Bradenton Bradenton, FL, 34203
Location of (MyDJ Entertainment)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding