Flowers by Alison

• Encore Events by Angie Gillis
  • LeeAnders Haven

23 Reviews for Flowers by Alison

Donna · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful flowers, attention to detail, quick response, flexibility--can't say enough about Alison and her staff. We thankfully found out last minute about flowers by Alison as our former flower order fell through. Alison not only saved the day--but the flowers she provided were stunning! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Marie · Married on 06/21/2017

Alison is amazing! Not only was she the only florist in the area to quote us a reasonable price for our wedding flowers, she was also a great person to deal with. She truly went above and beyond for us and was very patient through the whole process. We got exactly what we asked for and it looked better than I could have ever imagined. I can't say enough good things about her; she's an amazing person and a talented florist.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

I went to Ocean city to interview floweriest for my wedding in October. Alison was the 3rd we had met on that day. Right from the start we were chating like we had know each other for years. She offered ideas we had not even thought about and made the whole LONG day well worth it. I knew she was the one we would be working with. Her prices are are reasonable and her arrangements are beautiful. I can not wait to see my own flowers.

Sent on 08/17/2016