Flower No. 5

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
$2,000 Typical Price

$2,000 Typical Price

Flower No. 5 is a wedding florist based in Orlando, Florida. This family-owned and operated business specializes in wedding florals, from personal bouquets to floral chandelier creations and installations. This expert team believes that your day should be perfect in every way, and they will make sure to create stunning arrangements to complement your special celebration.

Celebrate the most important day of your life and let Flower No. 5 take care of the floral design details. From micro weddings and intimate events to large, extravagant receptions, our experienced floral team is here to make your dream wedding bloom into reality. We are committed to providing each couple with our guidance, expertise, and creative talent. We will ensure your exquisite wedding flowers reflect your personality and style. You can begin your floral journey with a private consultation. During this consultation, we will discuss seasonal availability of flowers and assist you in selecting blooms that will complement your look and match your vision and budget. A snapshot of services and products includes:

• Bouquets
  • Consultations
  • Samples
  • Delivery and Setup

Other Services

In addition to designing gorgeous florals for your big day, Flower No.5 also offers wedding planning services and decor rental. Ask for more detailed information.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Arianna C. Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful designs, amazing customer service

I just went to my sister's wedding and thought the flowers were designed perfectly for the occasion, they have amazing taste and customer service, I will definitely be going there for my events to come, recommended 100%
  • Arianna
    Arianna F. Married on 05/22/2022

super helpful

The team was super helpful and guided me along in picking the best flowers and design. They went above and beyond in flowers delivery and placement at the venue. They got everything done as I planned the wedding in two weeks!
    Nicole Married on 01/12/2022

My go-to Florist!!

Flower No. 5 is my go-to for special occasions! The arrangements I’ve got from them have always met my expectations. My best experience with them was at my friend’s Bridal Shower. I needed to set up/decor the room within a short timeframe before my friend arrived (it was a surprise) and they delivered the arrangements I ordered with no issues and on time. They looked AMAZING! So chic as I wanted them to look. The flowers looked stunning and matched cohesively with the rest of the decor. They really got my vision. Definitely can recommend them with my eyes closed!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Flower No. 5 1
Exclusive

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Flower No. 5 truly is one of Orlando’s finest florists! Their work is always impeccable, with only the most beautiful and freshest blooms and arrangements.

Nicole Squared Events Nicole Squared Events Wedding Planners

These guys are fantastic!! Always on trend and can work with any budget! If you are looking for affordable, friendly, and trendy these guys are where it's at!!

Norman Yu Photography Norman Yu Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely amazing floral team! Tom and Bobby are the best artistic arrangement designers in Central Florida. If you're still looking for a florist, look no further because these guys are the best! They not only deliver exceptionally unique arrangements but they are artists of their industry. No one comes close to providing service, quality, and the art of blooming then this boutique floral shop located in Winter Park...

1807 E. Winter Park Rd. # A Orlando, FL, 32803

MON - FRI: 9AM-5PM SAT: 9AM-1PM
Location of (Flower No. 5)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding