P.O. Box 770142, Orlando, FL 32877 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About No.1 Flowers

Weddings : Each Bride & Groom is completely unique in personality & wedding style. Understanding this we take the time to get to know you as a couple and what inspires you both for your wedding day. We look at every detail from how you met, your wedding day wardrobe, season, venue, menu, theme, colors, cake, linen textures and budget. We then orchestrate the perfect blooms, scents, ribbons and vessels to tell your story. The story that will last your lifetime. We strive to wow you from start to finish with your entire wedding floral decor experience not just on your wedding day. We want to establish a relationship that will grow our business with your word of mouth referrals for years to come. That’s what inspires us…

red and gold 1

No.1 Flowers 4
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/17/2018

Mrs. Kristy Cash

I really loved the floral arrangement! Jo really captured the look for my wedding ! She was very affordable, and her choice of flowers was breathtaking!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Bria

Planners On Retainer · Married on 06/08/2018

Gorgeous work!

The florists were extremely talented and on top of things. Jo was especially helpful with last minute changes and accommodations. Would love to work with them again!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Rosana · Married on 03/31/2018

I had my wedding this past weekend and No.1 Flowers was my Florist. When Jo walked in with the bouquets, I was blown away...they were all so Beautiful! The flowers and the colors were exactly what we planned in the consultation months before. My Bridal Party, my Guest, my Husband and myself were truly impressed with all the flowers! I would highly recommend JO and No.1 Flowers! THANKS Jo.

Sent on 04/03/2018

No.1 Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 61.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 81.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,121.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• No.1 Flowers 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • No.1 Flowers 2
    Rose Package
    Bride Bouquet~Groom~4 Bridesmaids~4 Groomsmen~1 Ring bearer~1 Flower Girl~4 Parents

• Courtney Wahl Photography
    Courtney Wahl Photography Wedding Photographers

Jo did my flowers and coordination for my wedding and did an incredible job! Everything turned out stunning and her and her team helped to make the day seamless. She was even there for me to calm me down and help me to stop crying before my ceremony! A year later and my bouquet is still beautiful.

• P.O. Box 770142 Orlando, 32877 See on map
    4074528103 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday-Friday 11 am-6 pm Saturday by appointment only Sunday closed