Osteen, FL 32764 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for Floridian Manor Estate

James · Married on 02/14/2019

4.2

A Fine Value Venue

Being a small business owner, I have worked in many venues and special events. From the standpoint of a vendor and customer I can accurately say that the Floridian Manor Estate offers a fine value for what one pays. Although not the owner, Lona oversees the functions and is a straight shooter which is a refreshing change. In the wedding business there are many people who pretend to be your best friend when all they really want is your money (lots of it !). Often, the sweeter they are the bigger their markup. Lona is one of the very few people that tells it like it is and does all within her authority to make things work well for the customer and their guests. With all the stress of a wedding/special event it is easy to miss the fact that many vendors work extremely hard behind the scenes and can only do so much. It is a big property and prices and packages do often change but if one plans their event well and hires quality vendors the Floridian Manor is a fine value.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Mayra · Married on 11/23/2018

1.8
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

Rude to my family, failed on promises

Lona was always nice to me but according to all my family on both side (which is big) and my photographer... everyone stated she was off the wall rude. although the place is beautiful... here is what I didn't like.... first off... rehearsal and decorating time... she was trying to change last min because her brother wanted to do a Christmas party. Very unprofessional. That's where we felt maybe changed her whole demeanor. The day of rehearsal she was trying to change the ceremony time because...??? I'm not too sure. She kept saying rain but I can't just change a ceremony the day before. My wedding was the next day....you aren't going to tell me we are moving my ceremony time. Also, pictures with the car was a big deal for her it seemed. Yes it rained earlier, but when I asked to just take a picture with it, she had an attitude just to uncover ONE car. All the cars where covered so being able to take pictures with them is false advertising. She also says the drives the bride and groom in the Rolls Royce, also false. When asked about it, she said she didn't get it ready, also an attitude that made it seem like she just didn't want too. Had my husband NOT tell me to let it go and not to let it ruin our night, I think my guest would have seen a small scene. This is supposed to be the best day of our life and I just didn't feel like she did all she could or all that was promised. This was what was told to us when you got paid so you are supposed to stay professional and fall through. My photographer has friends that also are in photography and they know her for her rudeness. Also, place needs to be organized with parking. Bridal suite is a busy place for bride and party. You have hair, makeup, boxes...just a lot going on. She told me I can have 1 or 2 cars say to help load and move out before ceremony. When that didn't happen and we are scrambling last minute, I asked my party why any cars was not left to help load. All of them told me she said all the cars had to be moved. So pretty much, you have to do a lot more scrambling with nothing to help load. Very inconvenient. Place is beautiful, but just know what you may have to deal with on a day that should be stress less.

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Chandler

Chandler · Getting married on 10/10/2020

1.4

Are they still open?

I went to one of their open house events back in November and paid our down payment to reserve my date for my wedding for next year. I just went to look at the website for their address to mail one of my payments & their Facebook page AND website is no longer existent!! There is no email address to contact anyone & the phone number went straight to voicemail!
    I’m about to loose my cool. What is going on!?

Sent on 03/25/2019

Real Weddings

• Osteen, 32764 See on map
    (386) 409-1196 (Phone number)