Historic Dubsdread Ballroom

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom & Catering is an Orlando, Florida based wedding venue known for its ancient oaks, culinary excellence, and Southern charm. Choose from Historic Dubsdread’s three-venue spaces depending on your indoor/outdoor preference, size, and capacity needs. No matter which space you choose, you’ll be in awe of the breathtaking oak trees as well as the lush greenery found throughout the surrounding Dubsdread Golf Couse. With its classic, vintage style this country club venue will leave your guests swooning for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity
With a maximum capacity of 250 guests, Historic Dubsdread Ballroom & Catering has three different spaces to choose from. The Dubsdream Ballroom itself is filled with charm with its original stone fireplace and wood-beam ceilings. Your guests will be in awe of the reclaimed pine wood floors that point to this space’s rich history and character. For cocktail hours and smaller ceremonies, try out the Florida Room which overlooks the Brick Courtyard. Sunlight will dance through its large windows as your guests enjoy your ceremony with a beautiful view. For outdoor ceremonies, walk down the aisle under an Oaktree on Historic Dubsdread Ballroom & Catering’s stunning golf course.

The team at Historic Dubsdread Ballroom & Catering goes above and beyond to ensure a stress-free wedding planning experience. With in-house event planning and rental options, you’ll be set up for a low-pressure planning experience nestled on the beautiful country club-style property. Their services include:

• Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Bridal suite
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup
  • Clean up

Cuisine
Whether you’re simply looking for cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres or a full plated meal, Historic Dubsdread Ballroom & Catering has a variety of catering options to choose from. Sweet or savory, trendy or traditional, you’ll find cuisine options to fit your style and taste. Some of Dubsdread Ballroom & Catering’s most famous menu options include:

• Fresh salads
  • Barbecue
  • Build your own brunch
  • Low country boil
  • Shrimp and grits

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
April
May
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June
July
August
September

• Natashia
    Natashia Married on 03/11/2022

Simply Magical

From beginning to end, dubsdread was NOTHING but accommodating. I'll give my negatives first because everything else was positive. Deposits and such are all non-refundable, I noted on my account to not speak to anyone but me due to security issues and that was not honored, when you visit in person and go through the ballroom side often you'll find yourself waiting for someone to greet you. The "holding area" is small so you need to get ready elsewhere. And the bottom tier of food isn't that great, I found food quality differed everytime I ate it so I paid to upgrade.

Now to ALL of the positive. I had David as my day of coordinator and David as my day of butler. They were AMAZING. I gave David everything needed the day before to setup and it looked EXACTLY like I asked. It was raining on the day of, like, monsoon. David waited until the VERY last minute and I was able to walk down the isle that I wanted, and get married infront of the tree that I wanted, to my now husband. I did a first look with my dad and they block off everything to make sure noone sees me until the ceremony. Can I talk about my butler?! He followed me around with my mojito, and my husband's drink on a tray with apps and LITERALLY put the straw in my mouth for me. Like, he was a dream to have. The food the day of was so good, I HIGHLY recommend the salmon and the borsin stuff chicken with risotto. SO delicious. I'm glad we spent the extra. They fill your plate up huge. Even though it was buffet style it was still so formal. If I went back in time, I'd still pick this venue. The drinks were amazing. The bartender apparently did a amazing job, my family loved it. Thank you dubsdread for making our day special and our dreams come true. Please pick this venue, i don't know how I would have done it without them
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 12/28/2021

Perfect Experience

The whole process with the Dubsdread team was wonderful. From our first tour tour to the wedding day, they were helpful and professional. David was great to work with- walked us through the whole process and he or another team member was always quick to answer our questions. Juan was also great on the wedding day. He was very attentive and under the radar, making sure we had everything we needed before we even knew we needed it. The venue was beautiful and it was so easy to have everything come from one place. The holiday decor up during our event was simple and elegant. A weekday wedding made it affordable for us, and we are so glad it did- exactly what we wanted!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 12/11/2021

Perfect option for an all-in-one Wedding Venue!!!

We immediately fell in love with Historic Dubsdread Ballroom after our first tour in October of 2020 and booked it right away. We just got married on 12/11/21 & everything went so incredibly smooth. David was our coordinator that worked with us throughout our wedding planning and was there on the day of. He just made it so easy helping with the flow of our entire wedding day we can't thank him enough, he's the absolute best!!! We got great comments on our food options of the beef tenderloin and the almond chicken, both were our top 2 choices and they were so delicious! We had a beautiful night here for our wedding & appreciate every one at Dubsdread for helping to make our guests happy throughout the night!!! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

87 photos · 01/26/2019

Deals

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom 1
Discount

Receive up to 50% off of your venue rental for your 2019 or 2020 wedding with valid teacher identification

*does not apply to already booked events

*cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts

*expires on 9.30.19

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom 2
Offer
Mention you found us on WeddingWire.com when you book and we'll include a Complimentary Champagne Toast for you and your guests. Cheers!

Pricing

Bake Me A Cake Bake Me A Cake Wedding Cakes

We love everyone at Dubsdread! It is such a great venue and the food is always outstanding!

SNAP! Studio Booth SNAP! Studio Booth Photo Booths

We absolutely love working with this friendly and professional venue and caterer. As a wedding professional, we've been working here countless of times and everything is always running smoothly before and during the weddings. I also here great things about the food and service from guests as they are celebrating their loved ones special day. It's a great atmosphere here and the ceremony area view never gets old.

Harpist Christine MacPhail Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

Wonderful staff, fabulous locations, superb attention to detail! That is my description for Historic Dubsdread Ballroom & Catering. The Highland Manor and Dubsdread venues are exceptional, and their excellent team will make any event a success. This group of professionals have been working together for years and create a terrific atmosphere which makes for memorable special occasions. They are kind, considerate, organized, and thorough. A perfect combination! I highly recommend them!!

549 W Par St. Orlando, FL, 32804
Location of (Historic Dubsdread Ballroom)

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Historic Dubsdread Ballroom?

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Historic Dubsdread Ballroom, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Historic Dubsdread Ballroom in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Historic Dubsdread Ballroom for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Historic Building

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Historic Dubsdread Ballroom for wedding events?

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Historic Dubsdread Ballroom offer?

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Historic Dubsdread Ballroom offer for wedding events?

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Historic Dubsdread Ballroom have available for wedding events?

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Audio Equipment
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Historic Dubsdread Ballroom and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Historic Dubsdread Ballroom offer?

Historic Dubsdread Ballroom currently offers 1 discount promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Wedding Venues