1920 N. Forest Ave, Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Harry P. Leu Gardens

Welcome to beautiful Leu Gardens. Explore an amazing 50-acre botanical oasis minutes from downtown Orlando. Leu Gardens is the perfect place to hold your wedding, whether it is a small affair for family or a larger event, let us show you the options we provide!

kwpleeman148

Harry P. Leu Gardens 6
Harry P. Leu Gardens 7
  • Alecia

Alecia · Married on 02/03/2018

Jonathan and the whole Leu Gardens team is AMAZING!!
    Jonathan answered every question, took the time to do the walk through with us his self.
    Got back to me with impeccable timing, understood our vision and made our wedding day the BEST! This place is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be any happier choosing them for our day.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Harry P. Leu Gardens 8
    Harry P. Leu Gardens 9
    Harry P. Leu Gardens 10
    Harry P. Leu Gardens 11

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2018

We got married in Leu Gardens this month and it was wonderful. I notice a lot of reviews mention lack of communication, which mine would as well if not for a change in contact/employee just a few weeks ago. If the reviews mentioning lack of communication worry you, please know I have had a much better experience with Leu Gardens since Jonathan took over! He is very quick to respond to emails and was very accomodating. Our ceremony site was destroyed by Irma and he was flexible in helping us find the perfect site for us and it made our day perfect!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2016

We had our wedding reception at Leu Gardens on May 14th from 6-10pm. I would highly recommend this wedding venue. The reception could not have been any more perfect! As long as you have a great team of vendors that are familiar with the venue, your night will run smoothly. I booked the venue a year out and had no issues. Since the gardens would already be closed by the time our reception started, the staff allowed us to come in April and take “engagement” pictures around the gardens free of charge, which was wonderful. I highly recommend taking pics in the gardens at some point if you have a night reception like us because the gardens are just SO beautiful and the pics turn out great! If you do just book an evening reception, I would suggest taking most of your pictures offsite/near your ceremony. We figured we could take some around the back of the building by the lake but there was a ton of mosquitos, so definitely avoid that area (especially if your dress has tulle because they will get caught in your dress!) You can get some pretty ones inside by the big window though for the same lakeside effect. Overall, we had a fantastic wedding reception. The space was transformed beautifully with the help of our fantastic vendors (Soundwave, Puff n Stuff, OW&PR, Letz Dance on It, Country Club Flower Shop) and it was just a beautiful, fun night!

Sent on 05/28/2016

• What event items are available? Chairs

Real Weddings

• Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography
    Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Leu Gardens is the top garden wedding venue I recommend for Orlando & Winter Park brides, since it has such a beautiful variety of plants, garden courtyards, tree lined walkways, and jungle paths that provide a perfect green backdrop for a wedding. They have bride & groom suites for getting ready in that are located in a central area of the gardens, and several gorgeous ceremony locations, including the English Rose garden. Leu Gardens is a place I enjoy visiting personally as a plant and flower lover, and one of my favorite places for wedding + engagement photography in Central Florida. If you're planning your wedding here, be sure to ask about what seasonal blooms will be around, which can be a great way to plan your date there around magnolias, azaleas, the yellow tabebuia trees, or rose season.

• McKenzie Stewart Weddings
    McKenzie Stewart Weddings Wedding Photographers

Leu Gardens is SO beautiful and so great to work with! I love that there are so many distinct and beautiful areas, every couple can find their style on the property. I also love that there are great indoor options for receptions, and also as "Plan B"s which is necessary for a Wedding Day. I highly recommend Leu Gardens as a Wedding Venue!

• McKenzie Stewart Weddings