145 W. 1st Street Suite A, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number

About Floral Riot

Floral Riot believes in the playful and powerful nature of flowers. We love the emotive effect that well designed and displayed arrangements have on all who experience them. We study the trends of the fashion, décor and event design industries to educate and inform our work. We develop new interpretations for our clients so that any Floral Riot piece stands out as a piece of art highlighting nature.

Floral Riot operates primarily in Los Angeles and Orange County for floral services. Floral Riot has and will travel for weddings and large events. So far, Gubbio, Italy has the record, and we look forward to working with you on your wedding.

osgood0540
advlogo 0
edit bouquet hold
Floral Riot
mission san juan capistrano wedding photographer k
nancy orozco photography giracci vineyards0519
advlogo 0
edit bouquet hold

2 Reviews for Floral Riot

Aarin · Married on 09/20/2014

Sarah did a wonderful job with the flowers at my wedding. Sarah was able to capture the perfect color and style of flowers for my wedding. I wanted a certain arch for my ceremony and I couldn't find it anywhere. Sarah was able to replicate the arch for me from a picture that I provided to her. The arch looked beautiful and looked just like the arch i wanted. One guest told me that the flowers were the most beautiful flowers he had ever seen at a wedding. Sarah is a hard worker, a very nice person, and knows her stuff. Thank you! Aarin & Jay

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • User3831994 · 2+ years ago

Sarah was great to work with from the start. She was very personable and professional at the same time, which put us at ease. We had lots of ideas that were important to us to incorporate into the decor for our wedding, and she worked very hard to listen to our needs and make it a reality. Sarah went the extra mile, sometimes coming to my workplace to pick up supplies from us (and even kept our centerpieces watered for us until after our honeymoon). She really helped us to find a direction when we were indecisive over multiple ideas, and I couldn't have been happier with the way everything looked on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Floral Riot FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• 145 W. 1st Street, Suite A Tustin, 92780 See on map
    7145198748 (Phone number)
    Open by Appointment. We are very flexible; please call, text or email to schedule a consultation. Thank you