Mechanicsville, MD 20659 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

24 Reviews for Flora Corner Farm

• User2540125 ·

Flora Corner Farm is a beautiful gem in Southern Maryland. The perfect site for a wedding that everyone will enjoy. Our wedding was 5 months ago and friends and family are still raving about how perfect it is. Ladies loved that they could dance while their husbands enjoyed themselves playing games outside or roasting marshmallows by the fire.
    Diane is phenomenal. She was so helpful with details and her staff were very hardworking. I would recommend FCF to anyone! I am so happy that we found it.

Sent on 11/02/2013
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 05/11/2019

Flora Corner Farm has all your needs, no need to look any further!

The ladies at Flora Corner Farm made our wedding so special and not stressful at all. They were super helpful and do a lot for you to make your day amazing! I worked with Heather and Diane. Heather was super helpful and answered all my questions (trust me, there were a lot!). She also eased all my concerns and stress. Diane is super sweet and designed all the signs and they were BEAUTIFUL! The venue is so beautiful and our guests couldn't stop raving about it. Someone said the venue was from a Hallmark movie, haha. It's an intimate and very romantic venue. 100% recommend!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Ashley Reumont · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

Flora corner is absolutely beautiful! Diane and Harold are super nice and wonderful.

Sent on 04/14/2019