Los Angeles, CA 90031 Map · Phone number

About Flora and Fauna Press

Flora and Fauna Press is a letterpress printing studio located in Los Angeles. We specialize in wedding invitations, announcements, and our own line of stationery. At Flora and Fauna, our artwork is hand-drawn then hand-printed on our 1957 Vandercook press, resulting in a finely crafted work of art. Furthermore, Flora and Fauna Press is committed to stocking only 100% cotton tree-free paper, recycled paper, and recycled handmade papers.

Pick from our ready-made designs or work one-on-one with our designer to create a custom invitation suite.

Flora and Fauna Press has be featured in the L.A. Times, Style Me Pretty, Brides.com, Martha Stewart.com, and Oh So Beautiful Paper.

Follow Flora and Fauna Press on

weblogo
dogwood

4 Reviews for Flora and Fauna Press

Rebecca · Married on 09/06/2009

Flora and Fauna did a great job. I found them because I was keeping myself to a strict budget for paper, but I had my heart set on beautiful letterpress invitations. I am really picky, and between me, my husband, and our parents, all who had strong feelings about the invitations, there were a lot of back and forth emails. Christine was really patient and thorough, helping us choose every detail so that we ended up with the perfect invitations. She even designed a personalized rsvp card for us based on our wedding site. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/06/2009

Andrea · Married on 11/08/2008

Flora & Fauna Press designed and printed very high quality invitations for our wedding, but at a very reasonable cost, considering the artisanship of the product. Every person that received an invitation commented on their beauty.

Christine is a pleasure to work with. We were able to conceive a custom design that we used in the save the dates, invitations and thank you notes. The color scheme and design fit perfectly with the decor of our wedding.

Sent on 03/04/2009

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2008

Christine Brandt is AMAZING! We worked together to design my art deco, letterpress invites and they were a HUGE HIT! She brought my vision to fruition down to the special envelopes and labels. She is easy to work with across the country via email and lots and lots of PDFs back and forth. I was able to visit her amazing studio to select the paper stock and ink color. She also did our menus. Make sure to allow plenty of time for the creative process.

Sent on 10/27/2008

Award

Flora and Fauna Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Letterpress
    Printing

• Los Angeles, 90031 See on map
    Location of (Flora and Fauna Press)