Fleur-Di-Re

Huntersville, NC View map

$5,000 Typical Price

Rachel Di Re is a full service wedding and events floral designer passionate about beautiful flowers and exceptional service. She serves the Charlotte/Lake Norman region of NC. Meetings are by appointment. Email her today at fleurdire@gmail.com to check your date availability and to schedule a free design consultation. Due to demand we are currently booking budgets of $5,000+.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Charlotte
    Charlotte W. Married on 07/17/2021

Highly recommend!

Right from the start, Rachel was the absolute best! She was willing to work within my budget, helped me figure out my vision, and brought it to life. My flowers from bouquet to centerpieces were STUNNING. Exceeded every expectation and we received so many compliments.
    Could not be more thankful. 馃槉

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you Charlotte! You were wonderful to work with and I'm so happy you loved your flowers! Best wishes to you and Andrew in your new journey as a married couple!
    - Rachel
    Chelsea H. Married on 07/10/2021

Wonderful!

Rachel did a fantastic job with our bridal bouquet and boutonniere! We had a mini wedding this year and that was all we needed. Rachel used my desired style and worked to stay in my budget for a similar look. Communication and payment were easy and efficient. Very satisfied with her work and highly recommend!!!!!!! :)

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with us Chelsea! It was a pleasure doing the florals for your wedding and we are so happy you were pleased with them! Best wishes, Rachel
  • Mark
    Mark P. Married on 04/17/2021

Beautiful and Timeless

It was important to me to work with local vendors, and I never once looked back after choosing to have Rachel do our wedding florals. I had a color palette but an otherwise loose vision of what I wanted for my wedding day. After sending over some Pinterest ideas to Rachel, she put together an awesome package that was fairly flexible until about a month before the wedding. I am so glad I trusted her as her work thoroughly met my expectations on the day of!! I am also thankful for her quick responsiveness (via text, phone, instagram - you name it!) when I had questions or concerns. If you're a bride in the Lake Norman area, you won't go wrong booking Fleur-Di-Re.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Team

Rachel Di Re
Rachel Di Re
Owner - Lead Designer

Rachel is the owner and lead deisgner at Fleur-Di-Re. She has been flowering weddings ever since her very first back in 2007! She is a Mommy to two children and two furbabies Eevee and Chloe. A lover of all things fashion whether clothing or home. Most importantly, she believes in equal rights for all and runs her business as such with respect and inclusion of all races, gender indentities, sexual orientations and religions.

Ulysses Photography Ulysses Photography Wedding Photographers

We always get very excited when our clients tell us they hired Fleur-Di-Re. Their arrangements are always fresh, artistic, creative and beautiful, never run-of-the-mill. Rachel is wonderful to work with and professional, and we always highly recommend her to our clients who want something unique.

The A Band of NY The A Band of NY Wedding Bands

When you've seen as many weddings as I have(literally over 2,000) you stop paying attention to certain things, flowers being one of them. Fleur Di Re stands out from everything I have seen. Their beautiful, high quality and tasteful presentations are apparent on first glance. I noticed the difference right away and I wasn't paying close attention. I strongly endorse this pro!

158 Chance Road Huntersville, NC, 28115
Location of (Fleur-Di-Re)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding