Fleur-Di-Re Reviews

29 | Huntersville, NC

29 Reviews for Fleur-Di-Re

• Laura

Laura Randall · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Creative florist, a pleasure to work with!

Rachel was brilliant to work with from start to finish. She is detail-oriented and knew all of the right questions to ask. She took my daughter's vision and made it a reality in a way that was more beautiful than we ever dreamed. Rachel made a one-of-a-kind headpiece for my daughter that was stunning and all of the flowers were unique and well-designed.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Dear Laura,

Thank you so much for leaving this thoughtful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Kaitlin on her wedding flowers. I'm so glad you were happy with everything.

Best wishes,
  • Julie

Julie Piper · Getting married on 04/11/2020

An Added Touch of Magic to Our Fantasy Wedding

It was a pleasure working with Rachel! She was able to bring our wedding day floral vision to life! Upon our first floral service inquiry, Rachel was willing to work with our tight budget without sacrificing quality. She answered all of our questions and emails in a timely and professional manner. On the day of the wedding, she not only delivered the flowers to the hotel, but also helped us track down some wedding party stragglers and took some pre-ceremony pics of us and the flowers. Even after the wedding day, we've had multiple folks inquire where we had gotten our flowers. I would definitely recommend Rachel to anyone looking for fantastic service!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Dear Julie + Cam,

Thank you so much for the thoughtful reviews! I'm so glad you were happy with everything. I love what I do but the absolute most important thing to me in the end is that you, my clients are happy. That means the world to me. Best wishes to you both. - Rachel

Ama · Married on 07/27/2019

Very Talented Floral Designer

I found Rachel’s page on Instagram while searching for wedding vendors. Immediately, I was captivated by her beautiful and unique arrangements. After our consultation, I knew for a fact that she had to be our florist for the wedding! I LOVED the bouquets, table decor and the greenery hoop at our sweetheart table. She transformed our reception space into a greenery wonderland! Our wedding was everything we envisioned and so much more! We are so grateful Rachel!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you Ama for being the sweetest bride and for taking the time to share your experience working with us! It was an honor to get to play a small role in your big day!

Tate Glankler · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous work!

I only had a small order (3 bouquets & 3 boutonnieres) for my wedding but Rachel was more than happy to work with me. Everything was beautiful & just as we had discussed. She even threw in some extra loose flowers at no cost, which we used to decorate our ceremony arch. I would recommend her to anyone!

Dear Tate,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! So glad you were happy and that those blooms were put to good use! ❤️ It was such a pleasure working with you for your wedding flowers.

Sincerely,

Lisa · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome florist⠴beautiful flowers

She was right on time, had the flowers just as described and mocked up in the contract! BEAUTIFUL arrangement. Everything about this florist was amazing and I can’t even tell you how much I loved my flowers! Great at communicating with me as well

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review Lisa! I am so glad you were happy with everything! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding flowers!

Courtney Payne · Married on 11/09/2018

Beautiful flowers!

The moment I saw Rachel's Instagram, I knew I wanted her to be our florist. Her arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! I was concerned that because her arrangements were so phenomenal that she'd be out of our budget but after meeting with her, I felt comfortable knowing she'd give us the best price for the vision we wanted to create. She came to our meeting prepared with a Pinterest board full of ideas and inspiration for our wedding. I knew her vision was special and I absolutely could not imagine someone else as our florist. She sent a beautiful design plan that included inspiration photos and descriptions. She was flexible when I made a few adjustments and was gracious about those changes. I was confident about our decision and then I saw our bouquets.... OH MY GOODNESS!!! They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Then I saw our sweetheart table arrangement and couldn't believe how gorgeous it was! We had a Beauty and the Beast theme and she did the single rose under the domes I provided and the fairy lights and they were absolutely perfect. I could go on and on. Thank you Rachel for making our floral dreams come true!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you Courtney for ALL the reviews! ♥️♥️♥️ They are SO helpful to my business. 😊 I couldn’t do what I love without my wonderful clients like you!

Alyssa · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Flowers

Rachel was absolutely amazing. We were on a tight budget for our wedding, so I did not have tons to spend on flowers. Rachel was able to make all of my visions come true (despite the budget). When we met I told her everything that I envisioned for my wedding day and she far exceeded all of my expectations. We only met once and she was able to make the most beautiful flower arrangements that I could have asked for. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning...it is currently drying out to be preserved in a frame because I want to have that in our house forever.

You will not be disappointed by Rachel and her team!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me Alyssa! It's so greatly appreciated and helpful to us and our potential clients. SO glad you were happy with your wedding flowers. Your bouquet was one of my favorites for this season! ❤️

Marisa Oliver · Married on 10/12/2018

Swoon worthy!

Rachel took my inspiration pictures and nailed it. I couldn't have dreamed up a better bouquet or arrangements. I planned my wedding in about 9 days and Rachel pulled it off so beautifully. She is incredibly sweet and responsive.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review Marisa! Your wedding was essentially a dream come true as a designer! Give me all the colors and textures and the freedom to bring it all together and I am a happy woman! Thank you for trusting me with your vision! ❤️

Sarah Huss · Married on 09/22/2018

Best flowers !!

Rachel new exactly my vision! She took my inspirational images and turned it into real life and even better! Her customer service was excellent. Loved the little details she added to our day! Even gave us a cute card and cookies on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review and the thank you note! Made my day Sarah :-) 😘 So glad you were happy with everything!

Megan · Married on 08/03/2018

Wow!!!!!!!! I was blow away by what Rachel did for us! She absolutely surprised me with the flowers. My bouquets were stunning and the guys Boutonniere’s had real hops in them which is what I wanted but never thought we could get! They smelled beautiful and we got tons of compliments!! You will not be disappointed in her. I won’t forget how gorgeous they were!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you Megan! Watching your eyes light up and your excitement made my day! I am SO glad you were happy with your flowers and my service! Thank you for choosing me for your wedding!
    xo - Rachel

Aubryn · Married on 07/07/2018

I met Rachel on a community entrepreneurial group through social media as I was desperately seeking a last minute florist for my wedding. We had unforeseen family circumstances happen and we ended up planning our wedding in just one week. It truly took just a 15 min phone conversation with Rachel going over colors I liked, flowers I liked, and what look I hoped to have and she took care of the rest. She had so much confidence in her abilities that I trusted her and she delivered way beyond my wildest dreams. My wedding turned out every bit of what I hoped and Fleur-Di-Re was a huge part of that. Rachel is the real deal and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you for the thoughtful review Aubryn! It was my pleasure to help you with your wedding flowers! :-)

Tameka · Married on 05/12/2018

Great work and easy to communicate with!

Rachel saw our vision right from the beginning! She took our ideas and brought them to life on our big day! We were highly impressed. Her communication was great. We would definitely recommend her.

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you Tameka! So glad you both were happy with everything! It was so wonderful to work with you and Alicia. I wish you both a long and happy marriage! ❤️

Kim · Married on 03/31/2018

I found Rachel on Instagram pretty early on in my wedding planning and we chatted over email about my ideas and shared some pics back and forth. Pretty soon after she did a styled shoot at my chosen venue and that got me really excited for her creative style. We met in person for coffee where I explained that I honestly had no idea what I wanted... I just wanted it to look pretty, and that I trusted her creative judgement. And man am I glad I did! She took my basic parameters and ran with it to make me bouquets and centerpieces more beautiful than I ever could've picked for myself. This lady knows what she's doing and will make floral arrangements that you hope will never wilt because they are so freaking gorgeous!

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • W

Wysokinski · Married on 09/02/2017

Rachel was amazing! So easy to work with and the flowers/center pieces were perfection!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you for your review Jessica! You were such a wonderful client to work with. I loved your wedding! Thank you for stepping outside the wedding box and trying something new!

And my goodness, you looked soooo beautiful! A beautiful person both inside and out!

p.s. I thought Stephen and his Mom's matching shamrock pins were darling. Maybe he's onto something, skipping boutonnières ;-)

I hope our paths cross again. xoxo Rachel

Alexandra · Married on 06/04/2017

Merry is AMAZING. She is an artist. Even moreso, Merry and Fleur-Di-Re made wedding planning easier (huge win). I had no idea where to start and Merry coached me through with great recommendations and took my sort of vision and helped me craft it into a perfect floral arrangement. I have nothing but positive things to say about Merry and her work.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Fleur-Di-Re's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alexandra!
    It was a pleasure working with you and Ethan. It was so nice to finally meet you on your wedding day! You looked so beautiful - congratulations again!

Liz · Married on 08/08/2015

Merry was awesome to work with. She was super responsive and answered all of my questions, and I had a lot! She also totally understood exactly what I wanted. From our first conversation she made me feel super comfortable and I never doubted my choice in working with her. She even had a conference call with me and my mom because we never were able to meet in person, since I was coming from out of town. She did amazing work and I was so happy. She truly captured exactly what I wanted in my bouquet and all the flowers for my bridesmaids, family, and reception. She was so helpful on the day before our wedding with going over everything and delivered the flowers in a timely fashion. She was awesome!

Sent on 10/26/2015

We are so, so, so happy with our wedding flowers from Fleur-Di-Re! Throughout the whole process, Merry and Rachel were so helpful - meeting us at our venue, discussing color schemes and specific flowers we wanted, looking over Pinterest boards, selecting a general theme and feel for the whole event, using lace from my mother and grandmother's wedding dresses to decorate my bouquet and of course staying within our tight budget while still giving the space a huge impact! It is hard to describe just how beautiful our flowers were, but I definitely teared up when I saw them. Merry also helped set up all of our DIY decorations and stayed at our wedding through the ceremony so that she could re-purpose ceremony flowers at our dinner tables. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and, in my opinion, the flowers truly make your event unique and special. I would highly recommend Fleur-Di-Re to any bride-to-be!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

I'm so happy that I found Rachel & Fleur Di Re! Rachel was so easy to work with, very responsive, and always gave me options to make sure we're within budget. The flowers on my wedding day were beautiful! We received so many compliments! Rachel went above and beyond... We were having an outdoor ceremony and I only ordered rose petals for the aisle and as a bonus Rachel also added small bouquets to tie to the chairs (which we were able to re-purpose for the reception as well)! It was such a nice surprise! I was very touched that she went the extra mile to make them and it really completed the look for my outdoor ceremony. My bridesmaids and I loved our bouquets and the centerpieces were everything I envisioned them to be. I cannot thank Rachel enough for making our special day so beautiful! I would definitely recommend Fleur Di Re to any bride planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Hi Aneleen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It means the world to us that our clients feel special on one of the most important days of their lives. Wishing you and Jason a very long and happy life together.

Best,

Jina · Married on 09/29/2013

Amazing. Rachel was such a pleasure to work with! I remember sitting down with her and my mom, and I know it wasn't going to be an easy meeting... but she was absolutely accommodating to all of our needs. The flowers were gorgeous, and perfectly fresh throughout the following day! Rachel also fulfilled a very special request and helped put together a beautiful garden arch for the ceremony. I regret not taking any formal photos in front of the arch!!! xoxo

Sent on 10/14/2013

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2013

Working with Fleur-Di-Re was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding. She was beyond patient and took the time to answer all of our questions (and believe me- we had a lot!). We were bound to a budget but Rachel was very creative and had our flowers looking GORGEOUS for our wedding day. She even met us at your venue and spent an hour helping us pick out a table cloth that matched our vision. She went above and beyond, took care of everything on the wedding day, and is an amazing florist. Hire Fleur-Di-Re, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Sandra · Married on 06/14/2013

What a great choice! My daughter found this florist through her photographer and loved working with this mother daughter team. The flowers were stunning! Prices were reasonable. The arrangements and bouquets were gorgeous. Loved the fragrance of the roses, the vibrant purples of the hydrangeas and their use of succulents. They are a talented and creative team. Wished the weather had cooperated for the outside ceremony because it was beautifully decorated. Fleur Di Re was quick to jump into Plan B when the black clouds rolled in and we had to move the ceremony inside. Can't thank them enough for their hard work! They clearly love what they do and have a true gift.

Sent on 06/22/2013

Kate · Married on 06/01/2013

Rachel and I worked entirely long distance, via phone, email, and Pinterest. She was able to take what I described and turn it in to reality. She has an incredible eye. She was totally on top of everything, and she kept with the simple/elegant/laid back feel I was going for. I came to her with some last minute changes, and she was so accommodating. Rachel set up our tables and the decor perfectly...and she was 8.5 months pregnant at the time. THAT is dedication. I would recommend Rachel to any bride.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Taryn · Married on 05/18/2013

Fleur-Di-Re was such an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding flowers. From the very beginning, they totally understood my vision and style, and they were very reasonable with cost. I went through a few rounds of changes and additions, and they were totally flexible and accommodating to my wishes. As a smaller operation, I really felt like I was getting a personalized experience and they truly care about the work they do.

I got such wonderful comments from my guests about how beautiful all the flowers were. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Sharon · Married on 08/04/2012

Rachel did an exceptional job seeing my vision through. After many phone calls and emails, I couldn't have been more happier with Rachel's professionalism and patience throughout the process. There were times I couldn't make up my mind about something, and she was so knowledgable giving me awesome advice and reassuring me my vision would be seen through. She was extremely flexible and worked within our budget. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything was perfect. My wedding was 6 months ago and people still talk about my flower arrangements! They were by far the most stress-free vendors to work with! I absolutely would recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Kristi · Married on 06/23/2012

I was more than thrilled with Rachel & Fleur-Di-Re. She was extremely friendly, respectful of my budget and did a beautiful job. She totally understood the look I was going for and I would recommend very highly :)

Sent on 04/21/2013