Middletown, DE 19709 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Flawless Events

Flawless Events is a full service boutique event planning and design firm that specializes in creating unique and stylized weddings and events. We have been creating and executing flawless events for couples on the Eastern Shore of Maryland for six years. We live to create beautiful events that are a direct reflection of the couple. We are passionate about making your event perfect and it shows.

Follow Flawless Events on

greenfield

• Videos 3

29 Reviews for Flawless Events

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2014

Michele and her girls were amazing. I had a tented wedding and had to bring everything in. Everything was perfectly seamless. From the tent being put up to the schedule of the entire day, Michele handled everything perfectly. She was constantly one step ahead and I didn't have to worry about a thing the entire day. Even my mom was able to relax and enjoy the dayI couldn't have has this kind of wedding without her and I wouldn't have wanted any kind of wedding without her! Highly recommended!!

Jody · Married on 09/21/2014

Michelle was my day-of coordinator for my wedding. From our first phone call she was helpful, and very attentive. She had never worked with a bride at Corradetti Glass Factory (my venue) before but you would've thought she had. Michelle was willing to do whatever she needed to make sure all went well. I work on the hill in DC, so I'm around a lot of super organized people that pay attention to details. Michelle is all of these things but she's so relaxed, and approachable which helped calm my wedding nerves. I cannot say how many people said how amazing my planner was. There was never a moment she didn't have an answer to any of my questions and she was extremely responsive to any call/email I had. To be honest, if anything went wrong that night, I certainly couldn't tell. Michelle and her team are the real deal. If you want a beautiful person inside and out that knows how to get the job done, Flawless events is it! XOXO

Susan · Married on 09/06/2014

Michele was absolutely fabulous. She was superwoman in my mind. I could not have imagined all the things that she thought of and took care of during our daughter's wedding. Her demeanor, under all circumstances, was professional, in control and with a smile. I knew I was in good hands from the first time we met.

Flawless Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• INTRIGUE
    INTRIGUE Wedding Florists

FABULOUS COMPANY! I continue to be inspired by the work that is being done by this company. From design and concept to day-of support Michelle is truly fabulous.

• World Renown
    World Renown Wedding DJs

Green With Envy Events was a pleasure to work with. Michele is one of the most organized and on-time wedding coordinators I have ever worked with. I would highly recommend her and I will keep referring her in the future. I give her 5 stars for her exceptional service.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Green with Envy Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Middletown, 19709 See on map