Events at the Beach

Rehoboth Beach, DE View map Visit website

$1,095 Package Price

I provide wedding planning services in the Delaware Beach area and all of Sussex County Delaware.

I offer three packages depending on your needs and budget.

Full service planning starts from the very beginning stages of planning your event. I will assist you in choosing everything from your theme, to your venue, to the all vendors needed to bring your vision of your wedding to reality. This package includes unliminted phone contact and emails through-out the entire planning stages. I make suggesttions of and appointments for you to see venues and to meet with vendors that are available for your wedding. I go with you to all of theses meetings if desired. I help you keep track of your budget and timeline. I develop an exact timeline of your wedding day and attend to the needs of the couple, the wedding party and their family on the day of your wedding. I oversee your wedding rehersal. With this package I provide and average of 60 hours devoted to your day. This is the perfect fit if you are having a large wedding with many details to take care of. It also a great idea if you are having a destination wedding here at the Delaware Coast!

If you have most of your plans made but have some loose ends still out there as your day is approching, my 30 day service maybe just what you need. I will meet with you to figure out what is left to be done and figure out how to get those last minute details taken care of. I oversee your wedding rehersal. I develop a detailed timeline of your wedding day and provide full wedding day coverage to be sure everything goes smoothly.

My Wedding Day service is perfect for many couples that just need assistance on the day of the wedding. We will meet and discuss all of the details of your day. I will oversee your weding rehersal if needed. I will develop a timeline for your wedding day that includes all the details down to the minute. I wil be on site with the couple and wedding party from when you are beginning to get dressed until your wedding reception is over.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$525.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1095.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2950.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jessica
    Jessica E. Married on 09/19/2020

Dawn is amazing! Highly recommend!

We hired Dawn for day-of coordination for our wedding. Even though she was hired just for the day of, Dawn went above and beyond for us in the weeks leading up to the wedding. We had a ceremony venue change three weeks before our wedding, and Dawn was so understanding and flexible and really helped reassure us that everything would go great the day of our wedding even with such a big change so close to the date. The day of our wedding Dawn did so much for us - everything from decorating our wedding arch and helping set up ceremony chairs and decorations to helping us cue up music at our reception - she was incredible! I am recommending her to all of my friends and family who are planning on getting married in southern Delaware!

Events at the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Working with you and your family was wonderful! I am happy you were pleased with everything. You wedding was beautiful!
    Christopher H. Married on 08/20/2020

Professional and organized

Dawn was an excellent planner. We just used her service for a day however, she made herself available beyond that. She is professional and accommodating. We loved working with her.
    Audrey Married on 06/22/2019

Dawn is absolutely awesome!

My wife and I got married at a state park and had to hire and coordinate with all our different vendors as well as due all of the decorating and sething up for the wedding. Hiring Dawn was one of the best decisions we made as she worked with other vendors, helped up and clean up the venue and even drove us back to our hotel at the end of the night. She was easy to work with and was always very quick to respond to questions. I'd recommend her to anyone!

37380 5th St Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971
Location of (Events at the Beach)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding