Events at the Beach

37380 5th St, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Events at the Beach

I provide wedding planning services in the Delaware Beach area and all of Sussex County Delaware.

I offer three packages depending on your needs and budget.

Full service planning starts from the very beginning stages of planning your event. I will assist you in choosing everything from your theme, to your venue, to the all vendors needed to bring your vision of your wedding to reality. This package includes unliminted phone contact and emails through-out the entire planning stages. I make suggesttions of and appointments for you to see venues and to meet with vendors that are available for your wedding. I go with you to all of theses meetings if desired. I help you keep track of your budget and timeline. I develop an exact timeline of your wedding day and attend to the needs of the couple, the wedding party and their family on the day of your wedding. I oversee your wedding rehersal. With this package I provide and average of 60 hours devoted to your day. This is the perfect fit if you are having a large wedding with many details to take care of. It also a great idea if you are having a destination wedding here at the Delaware Coast!

If you have most of your plans made but have some loose ends still out there as your day is approching, my 30 day service maybe just what you need. I will meet with you to figure out what is left to be done and figure out how to get those last minute details taken care of. I oversee your wedding rehersal. I develop a detailed timeline of your wedding day and provide full wedding day coverage to be sure everything goes smoothly.

My Wedding Day service is perfect for many couples that just need assistance on the day of the wedding. We will meet and discuss all of the details of your day. I will oversee your weding rehersal if needed. I will develop a timeline for your wedding day that includes all the details down to the minute. I wil be on site with the couple and wedding party from when you are beginning to get dressed until your wedding reception is over.

Follow Events at the Beach on
The girls

3 Reviews for Events at the Beach

Candace Gaull · Married on 07/29/2017

Great experience

Dawn was great. She really helped me figure out the best venue and sort out all the options. The day if she was super helpful and made sure everything went as planned.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • I

Ingrid Dellatorre · Married on 06/10/2017

I am the Chef/Catering Coordinator at a local venue

Dawn was a real pleasure to work with! She is professional, knowledgeable and patient. I enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend to her to any Bride-To-Be. She will make your special day worry free and phenomenal!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Events at the Beach FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 525.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1