Middletown, DE 19709 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Moments That Matter

Moments that Matter (MTM) is a full event planning and designs company that is highly sought after for its dynamic event management and production classics. MTM has many years of experience servicing clients of diverse class and we cover any sort of event – big or small, low-key or elaborate, simple or luxurious. Our events are exceedingly custom-made and mirrors the personality and heart of each patron. MTM knows that fantastic events need to go far beyond just any kind of great design. We integrate implausible designs with the supreme in entertainment, cocktails, dining, and music, amongst others. Bringing world-class innovation and designs to your events, we skillfully strike the right balance in all of these to create an ideal event with color and energy from start to finish. MTM is reputed for its concepts and stays on track with effective planning and also oversees all key elements of every event. The coordination and professional touches are unmatched and is far more than just stunning visuals. We create and design events that flow seamlessly yet natural and it is this super high level of designs and service matched with thorough detailing that puts us in a category of top best events creators and designers in the region for the century.

Follow Moments That Matter on

b80f01d4f29a9922 1245450085737 LES0770
LES0831

3 Reviews for Moments That Matter

Rudy · event on 12/27/2014

I had a vision of an elegant 50th birthday celebration for my wife. Sonya worked with me to realize a flawless delivery of my vision. It was an excellent event where all our guests were very impressed.

Sonya was professional, patient and creative in all aspects of the planning and execution. I could not have asked for more.

I will use Sonya's planning expertise in any future event and I would recommend her to anyone looking for these services.

Sent on 02/14/2015

Jean · event on 07/05/2014

The service I received was superb! The centerpieces were beautiful. They set the tone for rest of the decor. I would use this vendor again and will continue to highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2015
  • User4792059 · event on 09/06/2014

A life saver! I wanted the event of a lifetime, yet not the time to plan myself. Moments that Matter provided the service I needed to ensure my event was most memorable and a success.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Moments That Matter FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5