Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City

Ocean City, MD View map

Simple, Fun & Romantic Beach Weddings - ask for our Free Beach Wedding Catalog!
Ocean City' Maryland's original Beach Wedding service since 2006.
Elope for as little as $400.

2020 OC Bridal Show is Sunday April 5th @ Seacrets

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DE
MD

What languages do you speak?

English

• Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 11/10/2020

The best experience I could have asked for

I purchased a wedding package with the photographer included. Sean was fantastic, called me the day before the wedding to make sure we were set (and always answered my phone calls prior to that whenever I had any questions). Lisa was our photographer and she was amazing. She really went above and beyond to make sure I got the best pictures, and I loved every single one of them. On top of everything running perfectly, we had gorgeous weather for it. It was just the perfect day, and it really couldn't have went any better.
    Tabatha V. Married on 10/10/2020

Sean Rox made my day amazing!

I planned our beach wedding through Rox Beach weddings about 2 months prior to getting married. During those 2 months I had an abundance of things happen in my life that were just terrible. One being my father being involved in a motorcycle accident that took his leg & had to have brain surgery. I shared these events with Sean & Cassandra & they were so great about understanding my chaotic life! Not only did Sean come to my room 30 minutes before my ceremony with a photographer that he gifted us, he also was so patient and kind to us. My bridesmaids & my husbands groomsmen were late for the ceremony so they weren’t there when we needed them & Sean was so understanding & made the ceremony so great. I would 100% Recommend anyone use them! I will never forget that day & trust me when I say it would’ve been a disaster without their help!
    Tabatha V. Married on 10/10/2020

Sean Rox made my day amazing!

Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Tabatha - were glad you & your family had the beautiful day you deserved!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mckenzee & Andrew
    10 photos · 09/21/2018

P.O. Box 311 Ocean City, MD, 21842
Location of (Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding