P.O. Box 311, Ocean City, MD 21842 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Events 1

About Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City

Fun, Easy & Stress Free Beach Wedding Packages - ask for our FREE Beach Wedding Catalog.
Officiant, Photo/Video, Beach Set Up & Music. Serving Ocean City, Assateague Bethany, Dewey & Rehoboth Beach.
Call Wedding Officiant Sean Rox to start planning your Beach Wedding. 2019 Ocean City Bridal Show is Sunday April 7th at Seacrets!

410-289-7699 or

Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 2
Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 3
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm so happy I hired Rox Beach Weddings to do our wedding. Now a month married, I look at my wedding pictures often. Sean Rox was so relaxed, it scared me a little bit--but he went over everything a day before and put us right at ease as I walked down the aisle. We wanted a very chill and laid back affair--and that's exactly what we got. He walked us through the ceremony really quickly before we started. I was so nervous, and he put me at ease. We messed up a couple times, but I guess that was okay. Our families adored the sweet and simple ceremony and I would not hesitate to hire them again.

The photos the photographer Christy took were great if you are looking for a photographer for our ocean photos, we just upgraded our photos and love how the pictures turned out. Christy the photographer was great at handling my very bossy family. She had some great ideas and then asked if we had any ideas of our own. So if there are pinterest ideas you have, she was open and receptive to any ideas we had and was fantastic. I'm so happy I hired them and would highly recommend.

Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 4
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 5
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 6

Kristina · Married on 08/21/2017

Rod Beach Weddings gave us everything we wanted for our wedding. Sean went above and beyond and continues to help us out even after our wedding. I juggle two full time jobs so Sean made everything easy and stress free. We loved our beach wedding

Erika · Married on 09/23/2016

Amazing! They were very professional and made my wedding day on the beach a breeze. Any questions I had they always got back to me very quickly. Also they made me feel very calm even when I was super stressed out and reassured me everything would be great. I couldn't of imagined my wedding going any more perfect. I would highly recommend Rox weddings to anyone looking to get married :) I can not thank them enough for making my wedding this weekend the best day of my life.

Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DE, MD

• When:
      Apr 07, 2019 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM
    • Location:
      Seacrets - 117 49th St,, Ocean City, Wilmington

At this fun event, you’ll meet the Ocean City’s top wedding vendors in a tropical bayside setting. Enjoy free appetizer and dessert samples, vibrant entertainment, and dance demonstrations, as well as a Bridal Fashion Expo and Men’s Formal wear display. You will also be able to purchase Seacrets Beach Cocktails! Vendors will be giving away Wedding Services and Gifts, including a Free Caribbean Cruise for Two, courtesy of Beach Wedding Officiant, Sean Rox.
    Cost: $10