Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City Reviews

Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 2
Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 3
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm so happy I hired Rox Beach Weddings to do our wedding. Now a month married, I look at my wedding pictures often. Sean Rox was so relaxed, it scared me a little bit--but he went over everything a day before and put us right at ease as I walked down the aisle. We wanted a very chill and laid back affair--and that's exactly what we got. He walked us through the ceremony really quickly before we started. I was so nervous, and he put me at ease. We messed up a couple times, but I guess that was okay. Our families adored the sweet and simple ceremony and I would not hesitate to hire them again.

The photos the photographer Christy took were great if you are looking for a photographer for our ocean photos, we just upgraded our photos and love how the pictures turned out. Christy the photographer was great at handling my very bossy family. She had some great ideas and then asked if we had any ideas of our own. So if there are pinterest ideas you have, she was open and receptive to any ideas we had and was fantastic. I'm so happy I hired them and would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 4
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 5
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 6

Kristina · Married on 08/21/2017

Rod Beach Weddings gave us everything we wanted for our wedding. Sean went above and beyond and continues to help us out even after our wedding. I juggle two full time jobs so Sean made everything easy and stress free. We loved our beach wedding

Sent on 08/24/2017

Erika · Married on 09/23/2016

Amazing! They were very professional and made my wedding day on the beach a breeze. Any questions I had they always got back to me very quickly. Also they made me feel very calm even when I was super stressed out and reassured me everything would be great. I couldn't of imagined my wedding going any more perfect. I would highly recommend Rox weddings to anyone looking to get married :) I can not thank them enough for making my wedding this weekend the best day of my life.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Corey · Married on 09/17/2016

Sean Rox is a wonderful Officiant. From the initial inquiry, we felt an immediate connection, which was positive and warm. He is very down-to-earth and experienced. During the ceremony, he set the mood to calm the nerves of my wife and I. In addition, he was able to keep the ceremony traditional as a intimate beach wedding can be.
    We were impressed with Sean and Cassandra's service. The ceremony was wonderful because it was not the typical boring wedding ceremony, it was on the beach with just Sean, the photographer, and my bride and I. I especially appreciated that he came prepared with items needed for the wedding and he even helped with tying a classic Windsor knot for my tie.
    He was able to perform an exquisite wedding in Bethany Beach, Delaware on the beach where my wife and I enjoyed the most memorable moments of our lives, thus far, and was able to share it with intrigued beach goers. Saying thank you does not even begin to encompass our gratitude for Sean and Cassandra Rox excellent and genuine service, and we will recommend them gladly to our friends. However, we do not want to limit them to Best Beach Wedding Services but “Beach Weddings of a Lifetime”.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Laura · Married on 06/03/2016

Rox Beach Weddings made everything so easy for us, especially since we were planning from out of town. If you want to get married on the beach in DE or MD, you need to choose Rox!!

Sent on 06/17/2016

karen · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I are very happy with the service we received from Rox Beach Weddings. They were helpful from beginning to end. All the rain we had on day of wedding but they made it happen and we were dry and happy. I was all smiles and pleased. No matter how many times I called they them with questions they answered and was helpful. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely be using Rox Beach Weddings. Thank you Felix and Karen.

Sent on 07/24/2016
  • F

Fawn · Married on 05/07/2016

Sean and Cassandra were the best. Everything was so perfect. It was so flawless and worry free. I could not have asked for a better day. Our photographer, Kristie was also so amazing. I would not have changed a single thing for my wedding. My husband and I are both so happy.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2016

After spending hours upon hours doing research trying to find the best deal for the dollar, I would suggest you just stop right here :) This was the best company that we could have chosen, no exceptions! Every email was happily answered, and very quickly; might I add.
    While trying to make sure we crossed all our T's & dotted all our I's, I stumbled across a lady on accident who gave me some incorrect information. While being angry I called & emailed Sean saying fix it! He sure did, called me immediately to explain that I was speaking to the wrong people LOL. Calmed me down and explained to me in detail how this mix up happened.
    Leading up to the day of our wedding, Sean called us explaining what to expect within the next few days. We even got to speak with our photographer, which was amazing BTW!!! I could not have asked for a better company to have dealt with on the best day of my life! Thank you Rox Beach Weddings! :)

Sent on 08/02/2016

Jennie · Married on 03/14/2015

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our experience with Rox. Everyone was kind, professional and wonderful to work with. The weather on our special day was not the best but the team at Rox Beach Weddings did a fantastic job of looking past that and doing a wonderful job. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a beach wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Kelsey · Married on 08/16/2014

Rox Beach Weddings did our ocean city beach wedding on 8/16/14. First they provided us with a very easy to use ceremony packet that allowed us to pick which ceremony fit us better, and even further personalize it with our own thoughts on what we wanted to say. Sean was wonderful to work with! He helped fit all the unique parts of our ceremony, including our own personal vows, and made it flow beautifully! Whenever I had a question for Sean or Cassandra, they emailed back so quickly! They were so easy to get in contact with, which made me feel 100% confident in them on the wedding day. The set up was really great for our ceremony, they did the set up, break down, and provided the processional and recessional music, and it all looked gorgeous! Sean did a great job officiating the ceremony, he was loud and clear, for the all the guests to hear, and very fun to work with. Cassandra was my photographer, and she did a wonderful job!! She captured some of the most beautiful moments, and she helped me have a great time! She even stayed an extra 20 minutes, because we were delayed in putting our ice skates on for some ice skating shots for our reception. All of our photos are beautiful! Thank you Rox Beach Weddings! -Mr & Mrs Franklin

Sent on 09/16/2014

Channell · Married on 08/08/2014

My husband and I decided to do a beach wedding something small with close family and few friends . So I went online looking for beach wedding officants and few came up but for some reason when I saw Rox beach wedding I knew the would be the one . I contact Sean & Cassandra Rox they are the best beach wedding planners . They handled everything my day was very stress free Cassandra and I never met and she was so nice threw out the whole planning answer all my questions via email Sean communiacated with me on time to go over everything before the wedding begin . The wedding ceremony was on time all my songs I pick they didnt have a problem getting the beach was set up nice everything organize just how I wanted it . I will tell anyone to call Rox beach weddings to do your wedding ceremony . Thanks Sean & Cassandra !! You are Awesome !!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Ashlee · Married on 07/26/2014

When my fiance and I became engaged in 2012, we knew we wanted something different. We LOVE the beach, but the closest beach to us is Ocean City. I did a search for beach wedding, Ocean City and came across Rox. I didn't even look anywhere else because I found exactly what I was looking for. I requested information and the planning guide came in the mail a few days later. Each and every time I contacted Sean or Cassandra, my e-mail was promptly responded to. Unfortunately, my father passed away mid planning and my wedding was the last thing I was thinking about. I let Cassandra know and she was very understanding and told me that whenever I was ready, she would be too. A few months later, I contacted Cassandra and Sean again and we got the ball rolling. Everything was so smooth and easy. All I had to do was fill out the ceremony worksheet and email it right to Sean and I literally did nothing else. Sean and Cassandra took care of EVERYTHING!! The only thing I did was get my marriage license and speak on the phone with the photographer, Leesa, who is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! It was raining the day before my wedding and I contacted Sean with my concerns, after speaking with him, I was 1000x more relieved. It rained all night before my wedding, and the morning of, then at 8:30, the rain stopped and the sun poked out!!!!!! I cannot thank Sean and Cassandra enough for everything. They gave us the PERFECT wedding we wanted!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Shelly · Married on 07/11/2014

After my high school sweetheart and I reconnected at a high school reunion some 33 years later, we decided on a small, quaint but ideal wedding. Our hearts led us to the beach. Upon investigating venues and gathering information and ideas, ROX weddings was recommended numerous times. We contacted Sean and Cassandra and after our initial conversation, we knew ROX weddings was the perfect fit for helping us make our dream come true. They managed to make the event stress-free and enjoyable. They assisted us along the way with the budget, location and paperwork. They contacted us periodically to keep us on track but more importantly, they were always available when we had questions or concerns. They went out of their way to accommodate us. They wanted our dream wedding to come true as much as we did.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Christina · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I wanted a small beach wedding for immediate family. I found Sean on the internet, I called Rox Beach Weddings to inquire and they sent me a book in the mail. I talked to my husband after we looked over the book and decided to book Sean for our wedding. Sean married us at 7am on Saturday, June 28, 2014 on Assateague Island. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! The weather was beautiful! Sean was awesome, he talked me through the whole ceremony and he was super nice and dealt with my numerous phone calls before the wedding. Kristie did the photography, the photos are absolutely beautiful!! Everything was truly perfect, Sean and Cassandra made it super easy to plan my wedding! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rox Beach Weddings to anyone getting married! Thank you again Sean and Cassandra for a perfect wedding!

Christina and Justin Kovalik

Sent on 07/28/2014

Catharine · Married on 06/21/2014

We are very low key people and just wanted a fun, party like wedding. I did not want to have to call a ton of different vendors and Rox made that happen. I got a package...ceremony officiant, DJ and photographer all from Rox. They had great communication with me the entire time (from booking them to the day of) and you could not beat the price for the service we received! I would truly recommend them to anyone looking to get married in Ocean City, MD!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Cathy · Married on 06/20/2014

Sean and Cassandra Rox helped organize our entire wedding. They were very helpful throughout the whole process. Sean did an excellent job performing the ceremony. They also provided a wonderful DJ (Paul) and Videographer. We were very pleased with their services. We would definitely recommend them to any couple planning a wedding! Thanks Sean and Cassandra for everything you did to make our wedding so memorable! -Cathy and Seth

Sent on 08/04/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/15/2014

We go to Ocean City every year, usually for the car cruise in May. Found Rox Beach Weddings in the vacation guide brochure in the lobby of the hotel we were staying in. Reviews were great, I've always wanted a beach wedding, so we emailed them that evening, and when we arrived home 3 days later, their book was in our mailbox. Shawn & Cassandra are wonderful people. Talked to them a few times over the phone until we finally met them to finalize the wedding. A year later Shawn performed a sunrise ceremony, on the first day of the car cruise, and everything was perfect. Cassandra photographed the ceremony, and sent us a disk with around 270 pics, which came out perfect, so clear. We also purchased the 1 hour of video, and received 3 personalized dvds, which make me tear up everytime i watch it. The day before the ceremony the Holiday Inn called me, which is where we were having the reception, to tell me the fog was very thick and did we have a backup plan for the ceremony because the weather didn't look too promising. I got a little upset, and within 5 minutes Shawn called me to finalize some things for the ceremony and asked what was wrong. He reassured me that the fog would lift, there will be a sunrise, and it will be a perfect morning, we do not need a backup plan. He made me feel so much better, and guess what, he was right. Woke up and the fog was gone and there was a sunrise. Shawn & Cassandra then joined us for a breakfast buffet at the Holiday Inn, and shared in a champagne toast. They fit right in with our family and friends. Being from Pa. I wasn't sure even where to start for a beach wedding, but i must say, just sending that initial email for one of their catalogs, and then making that phone call to them, everything just fell into place after that. I would recommend Rox Beach Weddings to anyone who is considering a beach wedding. The ceremony was perfect, people love our photos from the wedding, and the video is def a keepsake to watch again and again.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

When I started googling options for my beach wedding, Rox Enterprises was one of the first to come up. I requested information online & was happy to receive my booklet a few days later. In January, we decided to take a trip to check out some rentals & reception locations. I emailed Sean the day before & he was quick to respond, setting up a meeting with us during our trip. Sean & Cassandra made us feel right at home & answered all of our questions, making suggestions for us when we had no idea what direction to go in. We booked with them that day, paid our deposit, & started planning our ceremony.

We got to OC a few days prior to our wedding date. It was pouring. For 3 days, it poured. I was devastated, constantly checking the hourly forcast for our wedding day to see if there was ANY chance my ceremony wasn't going to be rained out. The day before, Sean called to see how I was holding up. I expressed my concerns (by expressed my concerns, I mean cried like a baby on the phone with him) & he was absolutely fantastic. He reassured me that, no matter what, my day would be perfect. He went over the benefits of a rainy day - less beach traffic, better pictures, easier to walk in the sand, maybe even a rainbow. I felt 100x better after that conversation with him.

The morning of - no rain! Sean's crew set up on the beach right where I could see them from my hotel room. He met with the guys & then came to explain everything to girls prior to the ceremony starting. He didn't even flinch when one of my bridesmaids lost her bouquet & everything was put on hold. The ceremony music was perfect & he officiated with such passion & excitement. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Oh, we didn't have a drop of rain until 4 hours later! It was truly a perfect day.

I absolutely have no reservations when recommending Rox Enterprises! They are the best at what they do!

Thank you, Sean and Cassandra, for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!

Sean & Nicole Marvin

Sent on 11/08/2013

Kara · Married on 10/05/2013

When they say things like "fun, easy, and stress free" they certainly mean it. My fiancee and I were sort of overwhelmed at the idea of planning a big wedding and underwhelmed by starting the whole process. I'd been taking summer trips to OC with my family since I was a child and it's always been one of my favorite places, full of ALOT of great memories with family and friends. I quickly suggested "what about a beach wedding"? Well, my fiancee wasn't too keen on the idea until I managed to find Sean & Cassandra online and requested some information. When we received the catalog, he was on board, it was just TOO easy. I called a while later and spoke to Cassandra who kindly suggested some dates they had available, talked me into a sunrise ceremony, and even recommended a great place for after-wedding breakfast for all of our guests. They were so easy to work with and I was so relieved that outside of planning the weekend for our guests and making sure he & I were ready, we didn't have to do a thing but make a few decisions! We showed up to a beautiful sunrise, got married in an amazing place, got some great photos with our family and friends, and most of all - we made some amazing memories. I'm so thankful that the Rox crew made our wedding easy and special at the same time. I highly recommend giving them a call if you're considering an Ocean City wedding, they'll make it so easy all you have to do is make a trip to the beach in a gown! :)

Sent on 01/07/2014

I've always wanted to get married on the beach and after doing a little Google research, I booked my ceremony with Rox Beach Weddings. My wedding ceremony was perfect. I would recommend Rox to anyone. My wedding was very low stress, beautiful, and enjoyed by all of our guests. Any time I had a question, I recieved immediate responses. Not only did I get a beautiful wedding, but great recommendations for our rehearsal and reception. They went above and beyond. Call them today and book your dream ceremony!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Sherri · Married on 07/26/2013

On July 26, 2013 my husband and I got married in Bethany Beach, DE. Sean and Cassandra were amazing. It was the most perfect day. We did a 5:00 p.m. wedding on Oakwood Street (which was Seans recommondation) and it was a beautiful spot. At 5:00 p.m. the beach still had a little more people on it than we thought might be there, so our guest list quickly went from 30 to 100. But no worries..... all the beach people were so nice and treated us like stars! LOL Our beach set up was so pretty and Cassandra did an awesome job with our pictures. Our guest were impressed as well. Thank You Sean and Cassandra for making our special day, EXTRA SPECIAL!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Shannon · Married on 07/02/2013

My husband and I were married July 2, 2013 in Bethany Beach, DE. We had found Rox doing a search online. We found their prices to be very reasonable and inquired about our wedding. Sean was very quick in responding to my emails. We immediately decided Rox was for us. I didn't want to put much footwork into finding all of the pieces that go into a wedding, and Rox Weddings took care of all of that for us already. Sean answered all of my "silly" questions and eased all of my wedding worries. Our photographer was fantastic, and our pictures are great. Besides the sprinkle of rain, this day could not have gone any better. Our wedding was just what I had envisioned. I would recommend Rox to anyone getting married. They have great customer service and will make your day special for sure. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/12/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/26/2013

When my fiancé and I got engaged we decided that we wanted to have a wedding that was different , beautiful, and stress free! We thought that a beach wedding would be perfect, however we didn’t live near the ocean. I was looking online for information to the closest beach to us, which was Ocean City. I came across two different people that did beach weddings in Ocean City, Rox weddings was one of them. I called the first vendor and she was not very helpful. But when I called Rox, I was surprised that Sean answered the phone and was so willing to answer all of my questions. I was of course nervous because I was not from Ocean City, but Sean was always available through email or phone calls to assist in any way. I loved that he sent us a ceremony book so we could plan it ourselves. It made it very special! I even went down the summer before our wedding and he invited us to watch a wedding and then to his house to plan ours. We decided to do a sunrise wedding. Our wedding was at 5:30 am and I would definitely recommend a sunrise wedding to everyone. We had perfect weather and the pictures came out gorgeous! Sean and his crew had the beach set up beautifully and everything went smoothly. Our wedding was our dream wedding and it was all thanks to the special services we received from Rox Weddings. Fantastic to work with!

Sent on 08/26/2013

MEGAN · Married on 06/19/2013

My husband and I were married June 19, 2013 on Assateague Island and we could not have been happier with the job Rox Beach Weddings did with our ceremony. Sean was easy to contact through out the entire process and was always prompt at returning our phone calls or emails. They provided us with materials to plan the ceremony and had all of the music arranged for the ceremony and first dance on the beach. The entire ceremony from start to finish ran so smoothly and it truly was our dream wedding. And I was beyond happy with the photographer and how well our wedding photos turned out! I have had countless compliments on the photographs and am so glad we opted for the extra hour of photography. I would recommend Rox Beach Weddings to anyone thinking of having a beach wedding, it was absolutely the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Brandi · Married on 06/14/2013

Wow! That's all I can say! Sean and Cassandra were absolutely wonderful! We had the most romantic and beautiful wedding a girl could ask for! The photos we received are priceless and everytime I look at them it brings a year to my eye! Everything I wanted:-). Would recommend rox beach to anyone:-). Thanks again Sean!

Sent on 07/23/2013