Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City Reviews

Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Reading · Married on 09/07/2019

Rox Beach weddings...ROCKS!

I planned my wedding over 2 years on advance and Sean was with me throughout the whole time. He is quick to respond to my emails and multiple questions. The beach set up was beautiful and the day of the wedding could not have been any more perfect! Sean was professional in his dress, demeanor and he was even great at calming my pre-wedding nerves. Rox Beach weddings made my dream of a beautiful beach wedding come true!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 8
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 9
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 10
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 11
  • Anne

Anne Cischke · Married on 08/22/2019

So happy with our wedding day!

I am so happy we chose Rox Beach Weddings! Working with Sean Rox was so easy and stress-free which was exactly what I was looking for! I was dreading the whole "planning" process but Sean Rox made it so simple and smooth! We were able to plan the whole ceremony through email. Sean was VERY responsive to my emails! Rox Beach Weddings provided so many choices for us to pick from for our ceremony and we were able to pick the perfect ceremony for us! They provided us with options from a simple fast ceremony to full ceremonys complete with decorations and chairs for guests. We picked vows provided to us by Rox Beach Weddings and after our wedding, I had the vows Sean created for us framed and hung in our home! I highly recommend Rox Beach Weddings!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Alyssa Rotosky · Married on 08/09/2019

Rox weddings was awesome!

Sean from Rox weddings was amazing!! He was very helpful in the whole process and on top of things! He made getting married out of state a breeze! Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 12
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 13

Aubrey Vonada · Married on 07/12/2019

Great Destination Wedding in OCMD!

I highly recommend Rox Beach Weddings for anyone looking to have a beach wedding in OCMD! From start to finish the process was a cinch. Sean communicated everything in a timely manner and we were able to pick the style of ceremony/music/vows prior to our big day. Everything was set up on time and there were no issues whatsoever. The photos came out amazing as well. Thank you for making this day so memorable!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 14
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 15

Rekeyiah Harrison · Married on 06/21/2019

Phenomenal sunset wedding!

Working with Rox Beach was super easy and affordable. Sean and his staff made everything a dream come true. Our photographer was wonderful as well ive looked at my wedding pictures everyday since the day ive got them. My wedding was put together in 4 months that's how easy Sean made it. 7:30 Sunset wedding, Great weather, with a pretty much empty beach what more could i have asked for.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 16
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 17

Kim and Bill · Married on 06/11/2019

Sean and Cassandra were awesome!

They did an amazing job and made the day easy for us! Lisa the photographer was awesome as well. Any questions I had were answered promptly. Every thing was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Boilon · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing & Smooth

Amazing job!!!
    everything went so smooth. Sean put us at complete ease. and I am so glad he was there to share in our special day!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm so happy I hired Rox Beach Weddings to do our wedding. Now a month married, I look at my wedding pictures often. Sean Rox was so relaxed, it scared me a little bit--but he went over everything a day before and put us right at ease as I walked down the aisle. We wanted a very chill and laid back affair--and that's exactly what we got. He walked us through the ceremony really quickly before we started. I was so nervous, and he put me at ease. We messed up a couple times, but I guess that was okay. Our families adored the sweet and simple ceremony and I would not hesitate to hire them again.

The photos the photographer Christy took were great if you are looking for a photographer for our ocean photos, we just upgraded our photos and love how the pictures turned out. Christy the photographer was great at handling my very bossy family. She had some great ideas and then asked if we had any ideas of our own. So if there are pinterest ideas you have, she was open and receptive to any ideas we had and was fantastic. I'm so happy I hired them and would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 18
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 19
    Rox Beach Weddings of Ocean City 20

Kristina · Married on 08/21/2017

Rod Beach Weddings gave us everything we wanted for our wedding. Sean went above and beyond and continues to help us out even after our wedding. I juggle two full time jobs so Sean made everything easy and stress free. We loved our beach wedding

Sent on 08/24/2017

Erika · Married on 09/23/2016

Amazing! They were very professional and made my wedding day on the beach a breeze. Any questions I had they always got back to me very quickly. Also they made me feel very calm even when I was super stressed out and reassured me everything would be great. I couldn't of imagined my wedding going any more perfect. I would highly recommend Rox weddings to anyone looking to get married :) I can not thank them enough for making my wedding this weekend the best day of my life.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Corey · Married on 09/17/2016

Sean Rox is a wonderful Officiant. From the initial inquiry, we felt an immediate connection, which was positive and warm. He is very down-to-earth and experienced. During the ceremony, he set the mood to calm the nerves of my wife and I. In addition, he was able to keep the ceremony traditional as a intimate beach wedding can be.
    We were impressed with Sean and Cassandra's service. The ceremony was wonderful because it was not the typical boring wedding ceremony, it was on the beach with just Sean, the photographer, and my bride and I. I especially appreciated that he came prepared with items needed for the wedding and he even helped with tying a classic Windsor knot for my tie.
    He was able to perform an exquisite wedding in Bethany Beach, Delaware on the beach where my wife and I enjoyed the most memorable moments of our lives, thus far, and was able to share it with intrigued beach goers. Saying thank you does not even begin to encompass our gratitude for Sean and Cassandra Rox excellent and genuine service, and we will recommend them gladly to our friends. However, we do not want to limit them to Best Beach Wedding Services but “Beach Weddings of a Lifetime”.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Laura · Married on 06/03/2016

Rox Beach Weddings made everything so easy for us, especially since we were planning from out of town. If you want to get married on the beach in DE or MD, you need to choose Rox!!

Sent on 06/17/2016

karen · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I are very happy with the service we received from Rox Beach Weddings. They were helpful from beginning to end. All the rain we had on day of wedding but they made it happen and we were dry and happy. I was all smiles and pleased. No matter how many times I called they them with questions they answered and was helpful. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely be using Rox Beach Weddings. Thank you Felix and Karen.

Sent on 07/24/2016
  • F

Fawn · Married on 05/07/2016

Sean and Cassandra were the best. Everything was so perfect. It was so flawless and worry free. I could not have asked for a better day. Our photographer, Kristie was also so amazing. I would not have changed a single thing for my wedding. My husband and I are both so happy.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2016

After spending hours upon hours doing research trying to find the best deal for the dollar, I would suggest you just stop right here :) This was the best company that we could have chosen, no exceptions! Every email was happily answered, and very quickly; might I add.
    While trying to make sure we crossed all our T's & dotted all our I's, I stumbled across a lady on accident who gave me some incorrect information. While being angry I called & emailed Sean saying fix it! He sure did, called me immediately to explain that I was speaking to the wrong people LOL. Calmed me down and explained to me in detail how this mix up happened.
    Leading up to the day of our wedding, Sean called us explaining what to expect within the next few days. We even got to speak with our photographer, which was amazing BTW!!! I could not have asked for a better company to have dealt with on the best day of my life! Thank you Rox Beach Weddings! :)

Sent on 08/02/2016

Jennie · Married on 03/14/2015

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our experience with Rox. Everyone was kind, professional and wonderful to work with. The weather on our special day was not the best but the team at Rox Beach Weddings did a fantastic job of looking past that and doing a wonderful job. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a beach wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Kelsey · Married on 08/16/2014

Rox Beach Weddings did our ocean city beach wedding on 8/16/14. First they provided us with a very easy to use ceremony packet that allowed us to pick which ceremony fit us better, and even further personalize it with our own thoughts on what we wanted to say. Sean was wonderful to work with! He helped fit all the unique parts of our ceremony, including our own personal vows, and made it flow beautifully! Whenever I had a question for Sean or Cassandra, they emailed back so quickly! They were so easy to get in contact with, which made me feel 100% confident in them on the wedding day. The set up was really great for our ceremony, they did the set up, break down, and provided the processional and recessional music, and it all looked gorgeous! Sean did a great job officiating the ceremony, he was loud and clear, for the all the guests to hear, and very fun to work with. Cassandra was my photographer, and she did a wonderful job!! She captured some of the most beautiful moments, and she helped me have a great time! She even stayed an extra 20 minutes, because we were delayed in putting our ice skates on for some ice skating shots for our reception. All of our photos are beautiful! Thank you Rox Beach Weddings! -Mr & Mrs Franklin

Sent on 09/16/2014

Channell · Married on 08/08/2014

My husband and I decided to do a beach wedding something small with close family and few friends . So I went online looking for beach wedding officants and few came up but for some reason when I saw Rox beach wedding I knew the would be the one . I contact Sean & Cassandra Rox they are the best beach wedding planners . They handled everything my day was very stress free Cassandra and I never met and she was so nice threw out the whole planning answer all my questions via email Sean communiacated with me on time to go over everything before the wedding begin . The wedding ceremony was on time all my songs I pick they didnt have a problem getting the beach was set up nice everything organize just how I wanted it . I will tell anyone to call Rox beach weddings to do your wedding ceremony . Thanks Sean & Cassandra !! You are Awesome !!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Ashlee · Married on 07/26/2014

When my fiance and I became engaged in 2012, we knew we wanted something different. We LOVE the beach, but the closest beach to us is Ocean City. I did a search for beach wedding, Ocean City and came across Rox. I didn't even look anywhere else because I found exactly what I was looking for. I requested information and the planning guide came in the mail a few days later. Each and every time I contacted Sean or Cassandra, my e-mail was promptly responded to. Unfortunately, my father passed away mid planning and my wedding was the last thing I was thinking about. I let Cassandra know and she was very understanding and told me that whenever I was ready, she would be too. A few months later, I contacted Cassandra and Sean again and we got the ball rolling. Everything was so smooth and easy. All I had to do was fill out the ceremony worksheet and email it right to Sean and I literally did nothing else. Sean and Cassandra took care of EVERYTHING!! The only thing I did was get my marriage license and speak on the phone with the photographer, Leesa, who is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! It was raining the day before my wedding and I contacted Sean with my concerns, after speaking with him, I was 1000x more relieved. It rained all night before my wedding, and the morning of, then at 8:30, the rain stopped and the sun poked out!!!!!! I cannot thank Sean and Cassandra enough for everything. They gave us the PERFECT wedding we wanted!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Shelly · Married on 07/11/2014

After my high school sweetheart and I reconnected at a high school reunion some 33 years later, we decided on a small, quaint but ideal wedding. Our hearts led us to the beach. Upon investigating venues and gathering information and ideas, ROX weddings was recommended numerous times. We contacted Sean and Cassandra and after our initial conversation, we knew ROX weddings was the perfect fit for helping us make our dream come true. They managed to make the event stress-free and enjoyable. They assisted us along the way with the budget, location and paperwork. They contacted us periodically to keep us on track but more importantly, they were always available when we had questions or concerns. They went out of their way to accommodate us. They wanted our dream wedding to come true as much as we did.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Christina · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I wanted a small beach wedding for immediate family. I found Sean on the internet, I called Rox Beach Weddings to inquire and they sent me a book in the mail. I talked to my husband after we looked over the book and decided to book Sean for our wedding. Sean married us at 7am on Saturday, June 28, 2014 on Assateague Island. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! The weather was beautiful! Sean was awesome, he talked me through the whole ceremony and he was super nice and dealt with my numerous phone calls before the wedding. Kristie did the photography, the photos are absolutely beautiful!! Everything was truly perfect, Sean and Cassandra made it super easy to plan my wedding! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rox Beach Weddings to anyone getting married! Thank you again Sean and Cassandra for a perfect wedding!

Christina and Justin Kovalik

Sent on 07/28/2014

Catharine · Married on 06/21/2014

We are very low key people and just wanted a fun, party like wedding. I did not want to have to call a ton of different vendors and Rox made that happen. I got a package...ceremony officiant, DJ and photographer all from Rox. They had great communication with me the entire time (from booking them to the day of) and you could not beat the price for the service we received! I would truly recommend them to anyone looking to get married in Ocean City, MD!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Cathy · Married on 06/20/2014

Sean and Cassandra Rox helped organize our entire wedding. They were very helpful throughout the whole process. Sean did an excellent job performing the ceremony. They also provided a wonderful DJ (Paul) and Videographer. We were very pleased with their services. We would definitely recommend them to any couple planning a wedding! Thanks Sean and Cassandra for everything you did to make our wedding so memorable! -Cathy and Seth

Sent on 08/04/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/15/2014

We go to Ocean City every year, usually for the car cruise in May. Found Rox Beach Weddings in the vacation guide brochure in the lobby of the hotel we were staying in. Reviews were great, I've always wanted a beach wedding, so we emailed them that evening, and when we arrived home 3 days later, their book was in our mailbox. Shawn & Cassandra are wonderful people. Talked to them a few times over the phone until we finally met them to finalize the wedding. A year later Shawn performed a sunrise ceremony, on the first day of the car cruise, and everything was perfect. Cassandra photographed the ceremony, and sent us a disk with around 270 pics, which came out perfect, so clear. We also purchased the 1 hour of video, and received 3 personalized dvds, which make me tear up everytime i watch it. The day before the ceremony the Holiday Inn called me, which is where we were having the reception, to tell me the fog was very thick and did we have a backup plan for the ceremony because the weather didn't look too promising. I got a little upset, and within 5 minutes Shawn called me to finalize some things for the ceremony and asked what was wrong. He reassured me that the fog would lift, there will be a sunrise, and it will be a perfect morning, we do not need a backup plan. He made me feel so much better, and guess what, he was right. Woke up and the fog was gone and there was a sunrise. Shawn & Cassandra then joined us for a breakfast buffet at the Holiday Inn, and shared in a champagne toast. They fit right in with our family and friends. Being from Pa. I wasn't sure even where to start for a beach wedding, but i must say, just sending that initial email for one of their catalogs, and then making that phone call to them, everything just fell into place after that. I would recommend Rox Beach Weddings to anyone who is considering a beach wedding. The ceremony was perfect, people love our photos from the wedding, and the video is def a keepsake to watch again and again.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

When I started googling options for my beach wedding, Rox Enterprises was one of the first to come up. I requested information online & was happy to receive my booklet a few days later. In January, we decided to take a trip to check out some rentals & reception locations. I emailed Sean the day before & he was quick to respond, setting up a meeting with us during our trip. Sean & Cassandra made us feel right at home & answered all of our questions, making suggestions for us when we had no idea what direction to go in. We booked with them that day, paid our deposit, & started planning our ceremony.

We got to OC a few days prior to our wedding date. It was pouring. For 3 days, it poured. I was devastated, constantly checking the hourly forcast for our wedding day to see if there was ANY chance my ceremony wasn't going to be rained out. The day before, Sean called to see how I was holding up. I expressed my concerns (by expressed my concerns, I mean cried like a baby on the phone with him) & he was absolutely fantastic. He reassured me that, no matter what, my day would be perfect. He went over the benefits of a rainy day - less beach traffic, better pictures, easier to walk in the sand, maybe even a rainbow. I felt 100x better after that conversation with him.

The morning of - no rain! Sean's crew set up on the beach right where I could see them from my hotel room. He met with the guys & then came to explain everything to girls prior to the ceremony starting. He didn't even flinch when one of my bridesmaids lost her bouquet & everything was put on hold. The ceremony music was perfect & he officiated with such passion & excitement. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Oh, we didn't have a drop of rain until 4 hours later! It was truly a perfect day.

I absolutely have no reservations when recommending Rox Enterprises! They are the best at what they do!

Thank you, Sean and Cassandra, for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!

Sean & Nicole Marvin