TAG Events

Dover, DE View map
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

TAG Events is a Dover, Delaware-based wedding planner that specializes in social events. The company is owned and operated by two sisters who have decades of experience in event planning. They check everything, building a good relationship with their clients to know them well enough to make their visions of their dream wedding come true. They release every couple from the stress of planning, while making every wedding celebration an unforgettable one. Providing services in the local area of Delaware and Maryland, but also in as PA, NY, NJ & VA.

TAG Events provides event planning services for various types of weddings such as civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious. Their services for these wedding events include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1800.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$40.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Sturgis Married on 09/30/2017
    Stephanie and Christine really are the best! Our wedding was everything we had hoped it would be thanks to both of them. They always kept in touch during the planning, offering suggestions, answering my questions promptly, and making me feel comfortable about everything. They made it a goal to make sure I was never feeling stressed (and even nudged the groom when he started slacking ;) They are attentive, reliable, professional, and so friendly and fun. Their excellent planning added to the enjoyment of the whole wedding planning experience which I am so thankful for. I know they worked so hard the day of, putting everything into place and making it look beautiful. And of course I can't forget the little surprise they had for us toward the end of the reception that we loved!!! :) Thank you so much! We appreciate you both!
    -Mr. & Mrs. Sturgis

TAG Events's reply:

You guys are so awesome!!! We are so thankful to have met you guys and it was a true pleasure serving you, your friends and family. We love that we have a new mom & dad and feel so honored to be invited to the James Brown cruise ;-)
    We wish you guys all the best and will keep in touch.
    Robert Event on: 12/16/2016
    Event was awesome and a complete surprise. Enjoyed seeing my family for my birthday. I would recommend
    their services for any occasion.

Deals

TAG Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

TAG Events Price Rates

18 Pleasanton Dr Dover, DE, 19901
Location of (TAG Events)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding