Gather Events by Hand

Ocean City, MD View map Visit website

Gather Events by Hand is a planning agency for wedding celebrations operating out of Ocean City, Maryland. This team of seasoned events specialists takes a personal and hands-on approach to each event they help create. They place a premium on communication and work hard to understand their to-be-weds and the vision each couple has for their special day.

Gather Events by Hand offers comprehensive service that takes care of all the small details that make up a big day. They offer a consultation service so they can get to know couples, and unlimited communication during the planning process. They can take care of organizing every aspect of vendor referrals from payments to coordination. Other services include timeline management, set up on the day of events, and help with decor and design.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

One

Team

Kristin Lewis
Kristin Lewis
owner + dreamer + doer

Hi There!

I'm Kristin!

I was a third grade teacher for 12 years. I first realized I was in the wrong profession while planning my own wedding. Dreaming up the day and then putting it together was SO much more fun than I ever could have imagined.

Five years and a rambunctious three year old later, I decided not to go back to my teaching career and follow my dream of assisting others in creating their perfect day.

While I loved teaching, nothing quite fills my heart the way planning and executing a special gathering does. After all the decorating is done, the toasts have been made, the cake has been cut & my clients tell me how much fun they've had...I know my job is done & my heart could explode.

"The Best of times are

always found when

Friends & Family

gather round"

Ocean City, Maryland Ocean City, MD, 21842
Location of (Gather Events by Hand)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding