New Castle, DE 19720 Map · Phone number

About SocialFly Events

Ok you said YES!!! You got the ring, but it doesn't stop there. It's time for planning, shopping, meetings and vendors...oh my! SocialFly Events will be with you from beginning to end. Specializing in full wedding coordination, partial and "day-of" coordination, we can turn your vision into reality. Attention to detail, stylish wit, and a can-do-attitude as we create your event with the spirit of excellence! Give me a call look forward to speaking with you.

Follow SocialFly Events on

SocialFly Events 4
SocialFly Events 5

Tameca · Married on 05/04/2019

Nothin Less Than Amazing

Gwen and her team went above my expectations for just doing my day of coordinating. She was there from beginning to end. Her level of knowledge, professionalism and patience is impeccable. I am not only grateful to have worked with her for my wedding, I am even more grateful to have gained a new friend!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    SocialFly Events 6
    SocialFly Events 7
    SocialFly Events 8
    SocialFly Events 9
    SocialFly Events 10

Todd · Married on 09/28/2013

Socialfly Events managed by Gwendolyn Howze, is truly a 1st class company. If you want things done right and the exact way you want them, please contact her.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2012

Gwen not only knows how to organize an event but stays in tune with her client to manage the emotional stress of the bride. When I hired Gwen, I stated upfront that I like to be in control and that I couldn't explain my vision for my wedding but would know it when I saw it come together. Gwen was patient and supportive to me as the bride, helping me to get clear on my vision yet knew how to be firm in reminding me the reason I hired her was to minimize my stress of planning the wedding. She took the time to get to know my style and personality so when she brought recommendations to me they were always on point and in line with my personal style.

My wedding was in October and January, I am still getting complements regarding how beautiful my wedding and reception was the organization of the event and how much fun everyone had. I can say that I also thoroughly enjoyed my day knowing that Gwen had everything under control.

If you are looking for a wedding planner who is sensitive to your needs and is creative to help you gain clarity around the vision for your big day, I highly recommend Gwen as the leader of your wedding planning team!

Michelle Brown Dawson

Sent on 02/01/2013

SocialFly Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of SocialFly Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

• New Castle, 19720 See on map
    302-981-6579 (Phone number)
    302-981-6579 (Other Phone Number)