New Castle, DE 19720 Map · Phone number

About SocialFly Events

Ok you said YES!!! You got the ring, but it doesn't stop there. It's time for planning, shopping, meetings and vendors...oh my! SocialFly Events will be with you from beginning to end. Specializing in full wedding coordination, and "day-of" coordination, we can turn your vision into reality. Attention to detail, stylish wit, and a can-do-attitude as we create your event with the spirit of excellence! Give me a call look forward to speaking with you.

Follow SocialFly Events on

SocialFly Events 4
SocialFly Events 5

Tameca · Married on 05/04/2019

Nothin Less Than Amazing

Gwen and her team went above my expectations for just doing my day of coordinating. She was there from beginning to end. Her level of knowledge, professionalism and patience is impeccable. I am not only grateful to have worked with her for my wedding, I am even more grateful to have gained a new friend!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    SocialFly Events 6
    SocialFly Events 7
    SocialFly Events 8
    SocialFly Events 9
    SocialFly Events 10

Mary · event on 01/10/2015

Phenomenal job! Gwen helped to make this event special for not only the parents to be, but all in attendance. I look forward to working with her on future events.

Gwen, thank you so much for all you did. It is greatly appreciated. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Mary Mays

Sent on 01/25/2015
  • User4642133 · event on 12/20/2014

SocialFly Events was a terrific service that I plan to use any chance I get. I highly recommend SocialFly Events because quality is of the utmost importance. What I wanted mattered and even when I needed help creating my vision, it was done gracefully. If your looking for wild and fun, Gwen is your girl. If you look for smooth and laid back, Gwen is your girl. If you looking for elligance and grace, Gwen is your girl! Thank you SocialFly Events for your time and dedication.

Sent on 12/29/2014

SocialFly Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of SocialFly Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

• New Castle, 19720 See on map
    302-981-6579 (Phone number)
    302-981-6579 (Other Phone Number)