Merry Up Events

Newark, DE View map Visit website

Based out of Newark, Delaware, Merry Up Events is a full-service planning company that specializes in weddings and other nuptial events. This business was created by Janelle, who is passionate about making you feel confident and special on your big day. With her dedicated team, they will help you curate the wedding of your dreams and much more. Whether you would like an intimate garden ceremony or a grand celebration in an elegant ballroom, these planners can make it happen.

Merry Up Events have a number of packages available for you to choose from. They offer full, partial, and day-of coordination so you can select what suits you the most. The full-service planning is perfect if you would like someone to take away all the stress of organizing so you can simply enjoy your event. The team can do civil, religious, non-religious, military, and cultural weddings. A sample of services available includes budget analysis, timelines, vendor referrals, to-do lists, and event design.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$25

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Catie
    Catie C. Married on 08/21/2021

Creative and amazing event planner

Jenelle is seriously amazing. I postponed my 2020 wedding to 2021. I had most planning done, but was still overwhelmed since my wedding was 5 hours away from where I lived. I hired Jenelle about 6 months before my wedding to help with all the little details and to keep me on track. We talked every month and she was really helpful with keeping me on track and giving me some ideas that fit with my theme. She was truly amazing the week of and day of my wedding. All my decorations and vision came to life and were perfect. I especially loved her creativeness with my champagne wall/escort cards! She is the best, hire her!!!

Merry Up Events's reply:

Thanks so much Catie! It was really fun working with you and Tom. I loved your style and it really was such a pleasure :)
    -Jenelle
  • Brianna
    Brianna S. Married on 07/01/2021

Best Vendor Decision Ever!

Jenelle seriously knocked it out of the park. Without her help I have no clue how our wedding would’ve all worked out. The week leading up to my wedding I was so much more stress free than I expected because Jenelle was already coordinating with all of my other vendors and taking care of things for me. She was a total life saver and made our day go exactly as we wanted. It was better than we could have imagined. She went totally above and beyond and was nothing but helpful and responsive the whole time. Thank you Jenelle!!

Merry Up Events's reply:

Thank you Brianna! It was so great working with you, Ryan, and your family on such a special day. I know this one was a long time coming with bumps in the road for you. But it all turned out so beautiful and touching. I for sure had tears throughout the day. Thanks for trusting me and my team, it was lovely!
  • Grace
    Grace M. Married on 11/21/2020

Incredibly helpful and encouraging!

Jenelle was amazing! Planning a wedding during Covid was becoming so overwhelming, so we reached out to Merry Up for day-of coordinating services. I feel like “day-of” does not accurately express how much help Jenelle gave us leading up to the event! It was so great to be able to text her anytime and she checked in often to see how she could help/how everything was going. This was especially helpful because COVID restrictions and cases kept growing as my wedding date got closer, and many adjustments had to be made. It was helpful to have Jenelle to talk things out with and she never seemed overwhelmed with the changes (like I was, haha!). In addition to that she was so encouraging and reassuring along the way. Not every vendor has that skill, which can feel discouraging from a bride perspective, so it was really wonderful to have that from Jenelle! On the day of the wedding I did not have to worry about a thing, and it was such a special day because I knew everything was taken care of! Additionally we took advantage of Merry Up’s decor inventory which added special touches all around the ceremony and reception spaces. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our day so special! We wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Merry Up Events's reply:

Thank you so much Grace! You and Sam had a gorgeous and meaningful fall wedding. I was so glad to be a part of it! Your family and friends loved and celebrated you both well. I loved the surprise video and song too💗 It was an honor. Thank you for the kind words. You were shinning that whole day! - Jenelle

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Merry Up Events 1
Offer

Grab a cup of coffee with us at your favorite coffee spot for a free consultation! Together we can see what planning package can make your event or wedding sparkle.

Jenelle and Marta

Pricing

Newark, Delaware Newark, DE, 19702
3029819639
Location of (Merry Up Events)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding