Merry Up Events Reviews

11 | Newark, DE

11 Reviews for Merry Up Events

Mikala Koenig · Married on 12/18/2019

I love working with the people at Merry Up Events

Professional, detail oriented, and friendly. Exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Merry Up Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Mikala! You are a gem and you and Noah are the cutest :)

Thanks again!
    Jenelle

Katie Lyons · Married on 12/07/2019

Stress free wedding!

Jenelle helped us with not only day of coordination but also handled some of the wedding planning for our vendors. Having Jenelle as our coordinator allowed us to just sit back and enjoy our wedding. In fact, just days before the wedding my fiancé looked at me and asked if we were missing anything, because that’s how much Jenelle took off our plate. Jenelle made everything go so smoothly and handled last minute changes with ease.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Merry Up Events's reply:

Thank you Katie! I really enjoyed working with you and Troy. I love that your wedding was at a Museum. Your guests seemed to really have a good time! Such a unique idea. Congrats again!!!!
  • Christine

Christine Hoyt · Married on 10/05/2019

The absolute BEST!

I could not have asked for anything better in a planner! Jenelle brought every single one of my ideas to life and made sure absolutely everything was perfect.

Our wedding was at a nature lodge on a hill, literally everything DIY, with the ceremony being on top of a hill. Jenelle hired calligraphers to create upwards of 30 signs to make sure everyone knew where to go. On top of that, she was able to offer her decorating services to "fill in the blanks" if you will everything that I hadn't thought of and I AM SO GLAD that we went with this option, there wasn't a single table or space that she didn't think of! She had schedules, contact lists, and maintained constant communication with myself, the vendors, and my wedding party as necessary which made my time leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding stress free! I am SO thankful that she was a part of our day and couldn't have imagined our day without her!

If you want or need a planner who takes all of your worries away, gives you peace of mind, and ensures that the entire process is enjoyable from start to finish, give Jenelle a call!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Merry Up Events's reply:

Thank you Christine! This is so sweet of you. I really loved working with you and all your ideas. Your vision for your wedding was so awesome. It was so great seeing it all come together at the Nature Center. Just beautiful and such a natural setting!

Thanks again,
    Jenelle
  • Katie

Katie Groop · Married on 09/08/2019

Wonderfully engaged and helpful

Jenelle is personable, easy-going, and able to deliver!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Amy L. · Married on 08/27/2019

Great to work with

Wonderful to work with! Was impressed with the attention to the smallest details and ability to create the perfect atmosphere for the event.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Mist Dimedio · Married on 08/24/2019

Supreme service!

I recently went to a Merry Up Event And I was incredibly impressed. It was professionally done with style and elegance. I would honestly recommend this business for any event.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Caitlyn Lundberg · Married on 12/14/2018

Creative & Excellent

Jenelle has a great creative mind & is equally great with working with others vision and making it amazing! She didnt fall short of any promises & takes away all stress of planning events. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

Jenelle was amazing she was so professional! She dealt with all my crazy request and changes to my ideas

Sent on 09/12/2018

Merry Up Events's reply:

Thank you Chrissy! I really enjoyed your wedding and working alongside of you the day of :) I wish you and Zach all the best! You guys are clearly meant for each other!

Sondra · Married on 09/05/2018

I am an event producer in California. I have hired Jenelle for events ranging from weddings to festivals. She is a pleasure to work with. She exhibits outstanding organizational skills, leadership, problem solving, customer relations and has a keen eye for design. Jenelle has a unique and diverse skill set as well as a wide range experience, which enables her to be a true asset to an event.

I would highly recommend Jenelle Mears of Merry Up Events to anyone looking to hire her for any type of event. You will not be disappointed.

Sondra Jensen
    SJ Media & Event Production

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/21/2017

My experience with Merry Up was the absolute best! I felt so comfortable knowing I had the experience and support of this team. Prior to our wedding, I met with the Merry Up team a number of times and they helped give me goals to accomplish and brainstorm the important things that needed to be brought up earlier on. Jenelle did an incredible job the day of our wedding and I could not have asked for a better day! You will not be disappointed by the quality service you receive.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Jared · Married on 10/21/2017

Merry up events is an awesome company to work alongside on your special event! For me it was my wedding that they come alongside me and my wife and are knowledgeable in the small details that it takes to put on you Wedding! I’ve used them for other smaller events and they hold a standard of excellence no matter what size event you are hosting! I look forward to using them again soon!

Sent on 08/23/2018