Magical Celebrations & Events

403 Cheer Court, Bear, DE 19701 Map · Phone number

About Magical Celebrations & Events

Magical Celebrations & Events is a unique photo booth company located in Bear, Delaware. They specialize in creating memorable experiences that will be cherished for a lifetime. They offer unique photo booth options, such as Magic Mirror Booth, Open Air Booth and 360 Slo-Mo Revolving Video Booth. Each booth brings a fun and exciting touch to your reception as well as capturing great moments from your big day.

Service Offered
Magical Celebrations & Events is proud to offer couples a unique photo booth experience. The Magic Mirror Booth offers the latest technology in photo taking. Your guests will enjoy the full-length mirror and sleek design. The advanced touch screen and brilliant animations will keep you and your guests entertained all night. The Open Air Booth has the capability to be enclosed or open with a backdrop of your choice. It also features the ability to create GIFs, Boomerangs and the option for a green screen for a more interactive experience. The final booth option is the 360 Slo-Mo Revolving Booth, which gives your guests a photo booth adventure like never before. You and your guests can enjoy creating your own videos that are put together after your wedding with music. Other services offered include:

• Cleanup
  • CD/DVD of images
  • Flip book
  • Props

Other Services
In addition to the photo booth services mentioned above, this rental company also offers various decor items. These items include:

• Centerpieces

The setup
The setup

4 Reviews for Magical Celebrations & Events

mark · Married on 03/17/2017

We used Angie and magical celebrations to plan our wedding. She made everything easier than I could have imagined. We liked her work so much we used her again to plan an anniversary party for my in-laws.

As a wedding officiant, I have worked with Angie and the team at Magical celebrations a few times. I can honestly say she conducts her self and her business in the most professional manner. She is extremely detailed oriented and is constantly checking up on even the littlest details to make sure the weddings go smoothly and as planned. Even when little bumps arise, I've seen her adapt and make the necessary changes and corrections to keep everyone happy and smiling on their special day. I always look forward to working with her and her team, as she makes my job that much easire

Barbara · Married on 10/21/2016

Angie & Ken did a superb job in helping me celebrate my 50th surprise birthday party!! They worked with my husband on the details prior to the party(good job keeping it from me!!) They also did a great job in working with the guests. I had a lot of fun with my guests with the photo booth AND with Angie & Ken! We even did a big group shot at the end of the party by turning the camera around-Ken even photo bombed one!! Love these two!! Highly recommend their services for any event!

Catherine · Married on 09/02/2016

Angie did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. If I have another event coming up I will being calling Magical celebrations. Thank you so much!!!!

Magical Celebrations & Events FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 403 Cheer Court Bear, Delaware, DE 19701 See on map