San Diego, CA 92126 Map · Phone number

About Flawless Beauty Studio

Welcome to Flawless Beauty Studio, your full service beauty agency for Professional Airbrush Makeup & Hairstyling. We provide on-site travel service, which means we will come straight to your set, hotel, church or venue to get you ready on-time and have you looking flawless. We are serving San Diego and surrounding areas.

NeedtoSort206
alicia

42 Reviews for Flawless Beauty Studio

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/28/2016

Lan did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my wedding! Lan was recommended by a friend, and now I can say I also HIGHLY recommend her!

I had two trials with her before the wedding. For the first trial, I went to her house for both hair and makeup. She let me bring along a bridesmaid for support. :) The trial was so much fun! Lan is super friendly and easy to talk to. She listens to what you want and she's able to translate it into something gorgeous. The makeup was PERFECT. Later on I changed my mind about the hair, thus the second trial. At the second trial Lan did a few different styles and took pictures of each one so I could decide. She was very patient about my indecisiveness!

On the day of the wedding, Lan and her sister Yen did hair/makeup for four bridesmaids, two moms, and me (7 people total). Lan and Yen drove all the way to Fallbrook in the early morning and arrived on time. They worked efficiently and even got ahead of Lan's schedule. No rushing - everyone was relaxed and friendly and having a great time. I was SO HAPPY with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out. SO. HAPPY. Everyone looked stunning. Before the wedding I had asked the bridesmaids for pictures of their desired hair style and then forwarded them to Lan, and she actually had the pictures on her phone so she could reference them. She's so on top of things!

My makeup and hair stayed put ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT, during our entirely OUTDOOR wedding. Lan finished with my hair/makeup at around 12:00 noon, and by the time I got home after the wedding at 12:00 midnight everything was still flawless.

Lan's prices are incredibly reasonable, especially considering that airbrush is included. Lan is very easy to communicate with and she's super responsive over email. I cannot overemphasize how happy I was with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out. Lan and Yen did a perfect job.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2015

I loved Lan! I was looking for someone who did hair AND make up so I wouldn't need to find 2 different vendors. Also, it needed to be airbrush. When I did my trials, I thought of it as a test to make sure everything will last all day. With Lan, it stayed the entire day so of course I had to book with her. The day of my wedding, she was able to cover up a big blemish on my face. Life saver! And she was flexible since I made a few minor changes on my hair on the day of. Overall, a great experience and I would refer her to anyone!

I was fortunate enough to hire Lan as my wedding makeup artist and hair stylist. From the first time I met her during my makeup trial, I felt instantly at ease. She was kind, friendly, professional, and of course very talented at her craft. Most importantly, she listened to what styles and preferences I was going for, and did a great job fulfilling the look that I wanted. The trial itself turned out very well, and she managed to make it even better for the wedding itself!

On the big day, Lan and her sister helped myself and my three bridesmaids get ready. I was so thankful that Lan created such a calm and positive environment as she was working with us since that really helped set the tone for the rest of my day. Everyone was smiling, joking and really enjoying the process. It was a great experience, and when Lan was finished, we all loved the way our hair and makeup turned out. I couldn't have asked for a better result! I highly recommend Lan for all of your wedding beauty needs!

• Jellis Faces, A Beauty Team
    Jellis Faces, A Beauty Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lan is an amazing artist and stylist! I have worked with her for a couple of years now and she is always on time, prompt, organized, professional and so sweet! Her eye for beauty is impeccable, and her clients always look stunning when she is done with them.

• Michael Lawrence Photography
    Michael Lawrence Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure to work with Lan, and she is amazing.... She showed up early, and went above and beyond! 100% professional and friendly. She is a master of her craft and I always look forward to working with her!