277 trilogy str, San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About Michael Lawrence Photography

Hey I’m Michael,

I’m an international wedding and portrait photographer based in San Diego. Although according to my four year old daughter, I take pictures of princesses. I hope you’re able to spend some time on this site and my blog to get a feel for my style and what I do. More importantly I hope you can see I have a passion for photography and I LOVE what I do! A three time nominee for best San Diego wedding photographer, I bring a relaxed style and artistic edge to your wedding day. Giving just enough guidance to make you comfortable, yet maintaining the candid nature of your wedding. Along with an ability to blend in, I capture the spontaneous moments and emotions that unfold on your day.

Together with my team, we bring an uncompromising commitment to friendly, professional service and amazing images. Thanks for taking the time to visit my site and reading a little about me. Please feel free to drop me a line if you happen to have any questions. I look forward to working with you. Oh, and please don’t tell my daughter you’re not really a princess!

omars vintage photo effect2
tn056
omars vintage photo effect

18 Reviews for Michael Lawrence Photography

amanda · Married on 05/06/2018

He was great. He did what you asked and got everything perfectly. He wasn't in your face and got amzing shots. He did lots angles and put his own touch perfectly.

Sent on 04/09/2010

Brianna · Married on 03/11/2017

Michael Lawrence Photography is AMAZING!
    I have worked with Michael several times over the years, from special events to family photos. He has been the photographer at a few of my friends wedding as well. After seeing the stunning photos he took of their weddings, Michael Lawrence Photography was the first and only name on my list. I was lucky enough that he was available and willing to drive all the way out to LA for the big day.
    He captured some truly beautiful, once in a lifetime moments. He even managed to get great pictures of my rambunctious ring bearers and my less then patient 90 year old Grandmother. I can't thank him enough for his skill, professionalism, and attention to detail.
    I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Heidi · Married on 03/22/2014

My husband has known Michael for years and we always know who to turn to when we want great photos. Michael is professional and knows what he is doing--and also has a warm and welcoming personality. He and Rachele make a great team, capturing all of the perfect moments of your event! :)

Sent on 04/30/2014

Michael Lawrence Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Flawless Beauty Studio
    Flawless Beauty Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with many photographers before and Michael just stands out as one of the best. His love for photography, his artistic approach and his exceptional customer service are what make him special. He is very nice, reliable, professional, and fun to work with. I have only worked with him once but love to work with him again in many more weddings in the future.

• Moments of Magic
    Moments of Magic Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I always look for other vendors that I am confident in referring my clients to, because that vendor will either make me look bad or great. After your first meeting with Michael, you will understand why I refer him with confidence. His dedication to customer service is so evident with not only his end product, but getting there as well. When you choose MLPPhotography, choose with confidence and comfort that you are making the right decision!

• 277 trilogy str San Marcos, 92078 See on map