Five Feathers Events

Spartanburg, SC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

Five Feathers Events is a wedding planning service based in Pickens, South Carolina. Led by Chelsey, a wedding planner/ coordinator with over a decade of experience, this team can help you organize a celebration to remember. From small back garden affairs to elaborate country club occasions, this expert service can be here for you.

Services Offered:

Five Feather Events works with each client to create a custom celebration designed just for them. Whether you need a coordinator just for the day or the full package, this expert is here to cater to you. From the very first consultation, Chelsey and her team want to ensure that your special day truly reflects your own style and personality. She is also happy to meet with you either in person or over the phone to show you how she can help you host a truly special celebration.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Mica M. Getting married on 10/09/2022

Absolutely amazing !

There were a lot of things that could’ve gone wrong on our big day and Chelsey made sure everything went right. It’s sad I might never get to use Chelsey again for any of my weddings (lol) but id highly recommend her to anyone! Hopefully she’s still head of this business when my daughter decides to marry some day!
  • Landyn
    Landyn P. Married on 05/14/2022

BEST Wedding Planner

I am so thankful to have been able to work with Chelsey at Five Feathers Events for our wedding in May 2022. We decided to work with her as a partial planner because we had already booked the majority of our vendors. I became very overwhelmed as I began my final year in graduate school and decided to reach out to Chelsey for help with the remainder of our planning and I am so glad I did. From day one, Chelsey helped ease my stress and helped me create the overall vision for our wedding day by helping us find an officiant, MUA, and a florist as well as create our day-of plans.

On our wedding day, Chelsey was a literal superhero the entire day and made sure my husband and I were happy and having a fantastic time. On the day of the wedding, we had some last-minute challenges arise (as expected with any wedding) and Chelsey jumped in immediately to ensure everything went smoothly and there was no stress on our end.

Chelsey was always very quick to respond and incredibly sweet during the entire planning process with my husband and me. I highly recommend Chelsey and Five Feathers Events for any and every bride in the area. She has such a genuine soul and most friendly attitude and I am so thankful to have been able to get to know her and have her on our wedding day.
    Katherine S. Married on 11/06/2021

Wedding day experience

Chelsea was extremely helpful during all the planning and execution of my ideas! She was the go to lady for the day of and helped keep me stress free and I had a wonderful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Spartanburg, SC Spartanburg, SC, 29302
Location of (Five Feathers Events)
Pickens, SC Pickens, SC, 29671

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding