Five Feathers Events Reviews

16 Reviews for Five Feathers Events

• Karen

Karen · Getting married on 08/03/2021

Beautiful Impromptu Wedding!

Chelsea of Five Feathers Events was amazing, so energetic and just creates a happy environment around her bubbly personality and puts the wedding party and family at ease! She directed and decorated for my son and daughter-in-law's impromptu wedding - due to COVID-19 ruining their original plans. We hope to hire her again when they get to celebrate their formal vow renewal & reception! Thank you for everything Chelsea!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Katelyn T. · Married on 05/22/2021

Day of Coordination

Chelsey and her daughter did a phenomenal job with our wedding! She helped us find a couple of our vendors that we were not set with. She also led an excellent rehearsal for us and facilitated our clean up when the reception ended.

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Iana

Iana A. · Married on 04/16/2021

Above and beyond

I absolutely love Chelsey! Ya’ll book her! Chelsey was the first one to call me when my wedding venue filed for bankruptcy and she made sure I knew that she would make our wedding everything we imagined! She made sure we always knew that everything would work out! Chelsey is honest, caring, organized and will help you get any deal in her power! From the first day I met her she showed me that she truly loves what she does and wants to make her brides feel special and loved! At my wedding Chelsey made everyone feel welcomed and was 1000 steps ahead of me lol! Anything I needed she already had in place! Honesty, I can go on forever but just know that if you book with five feathers you will be taken care of and you will have the best wedding planning experience (even when the bumps come)!

Sent on 04/24/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 04/12/2021

Wonderful person and super helpful!

Chelsey was there the day we toured our venue, and we’re so happy to have met her! She made planning as streamlined as possible and always had a positive demeanor.

Sent on 06/25/2021

Nicole K. · Married on 03/08/2021

Above and beyond

Chelsey and her assistant Corrine did an amazing job - it MONSOONED during our reception and flooded the tent/ outdoor venue. Chelsey and Corrine worked quickly and moved everything inside for us, while still keeping everything on track!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Abigail C. · Married on 12/09/2020

Gets things done

Chelsey is FANTASTIC! As a former paralegal, she knows how to wrangle in vendors (and the occasional unruly parent). I could not have pulled off my day without her or kept my head on straight during the planning process. My bridesmaids hired her as a gift to me after my bachelorette party and realizing that as an attorney myself, I just did not have the time to dedicate to planning the wedding. Chelsey stepped in and got things done. Forty days out from my May 2020 wedding we had to cancel due to COVID. Chelsey stepped up again and helped me run about a dozen different scenarios under the uncertain circumstances and we planned and entirely different family only wedding in an entirely different location. She is truly a god send. Hire her for your day, you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Ahhhhmazing!

Chelsey went above and beyond to make our wedding day went as planned. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to hire a DOC at first, but I am so so so glad I hired Chelsey! She radiates joy, kindness and professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Donielle

Donielle B. · Married on 08/01/2020

Chelsey is the best!

Chelsey went above and beyond for our special day! She was prepared for anything and everything that happened and made sure things went smoothly! Chelsey is professional, thorough and so kind. I would recommend booking Five Feathers Events for ALL your planning needs!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Shian

Shian S. · Married on 07/19/2020

Worth it for the stress-relief!!

Although I planned my wedding, the thought of how to make it all actually come together on the day-of was overwhelming & often kept me up at night. After submitting an inquiry on her website, Chelsea happened to call me while I was mid-panic attack about it. By the time she finished telling me what all she would do for me, I was like “Yep, yes, you’re hired”. Having someone that I KNEW would be the point-person for my wedding that was someone besides myself was an immediate relief. At our consultation, she helped build a plan and vision for how the logistics of the day would go, then took care of coordinating with my vendors, planning a seating plan, helping with order of service, etc. If you’re at any stage of wedding planning and considering a day-of coordinator, hire Chelsea!!! I promise it’s worth every penny to have a peace-of-mind about how your day will go!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2020

Highly Recommend Five Feathers Events

Excellent experience with Chelsey Crawley. Her professionalism, enthusiasm and knowledge of the entire wedding experience was so helpful. She worked to personalize all the details for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing coordinator

Chelsea was so helpful with helping me organize last minute wedding details, I really had no idea how much I needed someones help until she stepped in. She took so much stress off me, and helped with any little obstacles along the way. I would definitely recommend her to any bride looking for a coordinator, know that she will put in a 110% and make your special and perfect!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Corrin

Corrin R. · Married on 05/16/2020

She is on it!!

Chelsey is so awesome! She goes above ad beyond to make sure everything is taken care of so you don't have to worry. I was able to relax on our wedding day because I know she had everything under control!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Joan B. · Married on 03/26/2020

Mother of Bride

Chelsea Crawley of Five Feathers Events is a very caring and gracious wedding host. She coordinated All of the wedding details down to helping me find my lost purse. We got the feeling she really cares and is interested in everything going very smoothly so you can just relax and have a good time. We depended on her and she did not fail, but came through each time. Chelsea was never far away but always around if you needed her or had questions of any type. She also has a charming personality and is very easy to work with. She guided us from one stage of the wedding to the next, all the way to the very end. We highly recommend Chelsea as an excellent wedding coordinator!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Katrina R. · Married on 03/20/2020

The best wedding planner around

Chelsea went above and beyond for our special day. We planned to get married on March 29th, but due to the virus we had to change everything including the date. Within 24hours we were getting married on (March 20th), and Chelsea didn’t miss a beat. We are forever grateful for everything she did for us that day.

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/02/2019

Life Saver

Chelsey and her husband were an actual life saver!! We brought her on rather late in our wedding planning and she came in and immediately tied up all loose ends. She was our planner and coordinated day of and during the rehearsal. I truly don’t know what I would have done without her. She made the wedding actually enjoyable for me as I didn’t have to worry about anything and could just enjoy my day.
    Thank you Chelsey!!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/29/2017

Wonderful!

Wow, Chelsey was supposed to be just the venues coordinator and I had hired another wedding coordinator, but a family emergency occurred on the day of the event and thankfully Chelsey was there to sweep in seamlessly. Chelsey was wonderful and definitely made it seem like she had been our coordinator from the start!

Sent on 02/02/2020