South Boston, Boston, MA 02127 Map · Phone number

About Firgun Events

Firgun Events is a full-service event and wedding planning company located in Boston, Massachusetts. With over eight years of experience in the event industry, Firgun Events loves working together with clients. The company specializes in Indian weddings, destination weddings, fusion weddings, and other milestone events.

Services Provided

Firgun provides an array of services and planning packages for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. With experience in planning many religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, double weddings, cultural weddings, civil ceremonies, and more, Firgun can cater to any style of wedding. The company is aware that every event must have its own identity, which is why they offer a custom design wedding package to best suit the needs of the couple. The offer additional wedding packages including full- and mid- tier planning services, on-the-day coordination, and destination weddings.

Follow Firgun Events on

Firgun Events 6
  • Preejay

Vijay Farmah · Married on 05/23/2019

Dedicated and ruthless!

We got married a couple of weeks ago, and our wedding was a dream come true. There's no way it would have happened without the hard work from our planner, Shruti.

From day 1, Shruti noted our must-haves and built a working relationship from the beginning as my partner and I are both working professionals. She put in the work to help us make an informed decision- from large venues and vendors to even the smaller things, like the color of our napkins at cocktail hour. We had the flexibility to focus on our careers while still being hands-on with our wedding, something that we would have struggled with if it wasn't for Shruti's services.

Shruti is very responsive and provides transparency. These are 2 must-haves when it comes to having a planner, like Shruti, who advocates for you to ensure you have the wedding you dream up.

I recommend Shruti to any and all couples who seek a planner.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Firgun Events 7
    Firgun Events 8

Emily · Married on 03/16/2018

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Shruti. She helped us to put together our beautiful wedding in Bermuda. She made sure that I was comfortable with the planning process and really helped me to bring my vision to reality. She was always really professional and very responsive to all my emails and texts throughout the wedding planning process. While offering many suggestions and ideas Shruti still made sure the final decision was always ours. I was also very happy that Shruti was able too go on the site visits and tasting with me to Bermuda when my husband couldn't make it.
    Our original plan was to have the cocktail hour and reception outdoors. Due to unforeseen strong winds, we had to move both events indoor last minute. We were so grateful Shruti was there to work with the vendors to make all the changes. With Shruti's help on wedding day coordination, I was able to enjoy my wedding day without having to worry about anything. I absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 04/25/2018