Acton, MA 01720 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Emma Breen Events

Dream With Your Eyes Wide Open!

Emma Breen Events is based in the Greater Boston area and serves all of New England. Emma started Emma Breen Events with the goal of taking couples hopes and dreams and making them a reality. She brings unique visions and fresh ideas to every event and wedding. Emma strives to make your event unique and a day you will not easily forget!

Emma Breen Events has experience working with all types of budgets, venues and visions. Her services include the following:

• Full Planning

Emma Breen Events 6
Emma Breen Events 7
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 08/03/2019

Day-Of Coordinator from Heaven!

I would not have survived my wedding day/week/month without Emma!! We hired Emma to be our day-of coordinator for our backyard wedding. I didn't want any of our family members having to worry about the day going smoothly and setting things up so I knew a day-of was just what we needed. She was recommended to us by our photographer, Amanda MacDonald Photography and I am so thankful that they gave us the recommendation! She was so, so helpful from the first time we met back in Nov 2018 at the house and told her all of our ideas, asked for advice, and even presented some of our most crazy ideas to her. She was so helpful using her knowledge of the wedding industry and recommending vendors. She was there to answer any email, text, or phone call about pricing I received from vendors, timeline questions, and the weekend of the wedding she was really my right-hand woman. She and Justin made everything come together so perfectly on our day and if there were any hiccups, I wasn't even the slightest bit aware of them! My bridal party and family have been raving about how great she was to have around and to work with. She made us all feel comfortable and was so relaxed while also giving us the direction we needed! LOL! It felt like she was one of our friends just helping us stay on track. She took on little projects that I left for the last minute and listened to mine and my husbands every desire for our wedding. She pulled together every little detail in the exact way I pictured it and I didn't have to do it! She worked so well with my other vendors, as well and they all expressed how much they appreciated that to us too! She made sure we didn't stress and had the best day of our lives. I can't recommend Emma enough! Although we hired her as a day-of coordinator (I knew I could take on most of the planning myself), I would imagine she is even more of a superwoman as a full planner! Emma is the best!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Emma Breen Events 14
    Emma Breen Events 15
    Emma Breen Events 16

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Emma was amazing!!! I would highly recommend doing a full package with her. She took care of everything!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Molly · Married on 09/30/2017

I hired Emma as my day-of coordinator for my September 2017 wedding. I had a pretty DIY venue, and knew I wanted my family and friends to enjoy the day and not be running around helping me set-up etc. She was SO worth it! She was on-hand and incredibly responsive with answers to my many logistical questions. I am very detail-oriented, and like to have things planned out. She didn't even bat an eye when I started talking about timeline for the morning of the wedding, many months in advance. She eased any concerns I had with the size of my venue and guest list, even providing hand-drawn layout scenarios for the reception. I appreciated her level of detail in the month leading up to my wedding day, things I never would have even thought about. She helped move along the afternoon and evening SO well. When it started to rain 5 minutes before my outdoor ceremony started, she helped keep me calm. She even ran out during a lull in the rain to wipe off the seats for our guests, and ushered the bridal party out in a timely manner. An outdoor ceremony was important to us, and we were able to squeeze it in in between rain showers. She never made me feel rushed, and everything just ran so smoothly. I loved working with her!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Emma Breen Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1