2365 SE Troutdale Rd, Troutdale, OR 97060 Map · Phone number

About Fireside Media

I’m Andrew Cox, the owner and lead videographer behind Fireside Media. My wife and I met at Barlow High School and then dated for a few years after graduating before I finally proposed. When Kendra and I got married in 2017, we had the most incredible wedding day. It was perfect for us. I cherish our wedding film and we look back often to relive the celebration of our beginning.

I love being able to create wedding films that bring out the real emotions and moments of each wedding. I also enjoy building relationships with each couple I work with, so before the wedding I make it a point to take you both out for coffee at least once! My goal is to leave the couple with a gift they can look back on for many years and still experience the wedding like it was yesterday.

Other couples have also viewed

• Sam Benyon Video

11 Reviews for Fireside Media

• David

David M. · Married on 12/09/2020

Fireside Media Team

There is unbelievable talent on this Fireside Media team. Andrew has worked with his team to create an unreal experience for his clients. My wife and I knew Andrew and Kyle since High School and they worked with us for months to prepare this wedding video. Every step of the way was not only a ton of fun with these two, but seeing their own excitement and their own personalities come out through their work was incredible. The Fireside Media Team are professional, honest, caring, kind, quick, smart and above all, genuine human beings. If you even consider any other videography company, you are making a mistake. These guys are the real deal. They are THE videography company. The wedding video that this team made for us was exceptional and absolutely perfect. My wife and I cannot even express how much we love every single detail of it. Watching it is like we just got married yesterday and that is exactly what we wanted. I wish I could express to everyone reading this exactly how we feel through this review but the truth is that we cannot. We cannot thank these two enough and we will forever be grateful for their unwavering work ethic and support. Phenomenal team, perfect product, and lovable human beings. Call them up!

Sent on 01/31/2021
  • Connor

Connor M. · Married on 11/14/2020

Must Hire For Video!

We had Fireside Media film our wedding for this past year during the pandemic. I must say that we were astounded with how amazing the video turned out. Andrew and his team captured all the moments we could have ever dreamed of and got them to us as fast as possible. He was extremely personable and made everything feel natural and fun throughout the process. They even went as far as offering us some better pricing options since COVID was affecting our wedding so much. They truly have a kind heart and want to work with you to make the best video they can for whatever your vision is. Great pricing for the work they do. Really probably could charge much more, but appreciate that they don't want to because they love their job so much. Best price for one of best vendors we could have hired.

If you are looking for a videographer, whether business or personal needs, I cannot recommend anyone more than Fireside Media.

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2020

Best videographer

Andrew is amazing to work with! I cannot wait to see the magic he creates when making our wedding video. I cannot wait to relive our special day!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Fireside Media's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!! You gave me a review before I even sent you the wedding teaser.... Pressures on. Haha!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fireside Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• 2365 SE Troutdale Rd Troutdale, OR, 97060 See on map
    Location of (Fireside Media)