Fireside Media

Troutdale, OR View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

I’m Andrew Cox, the owner and lead videographer behind Fireside Media. My wife and I met at Barlow High School and then dated for a few years after graduating before I finally proposed. When Kendra and I got married in 2017, we had the most incredible wedding day. It was perfect for us. I cherish our wedding film and we look back often to relive the celebration of our beginning.

I love being able to create wedding films that bring out the real emotions and moments of each wedding. I also enjoy building relationships with each couple I work with, so before the wedding I make it a point to take you both out for coffee at least once! My goal is to leave the couple with a gift they can look back on for many years and still experience the wedding like it was yesterday.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Hannah
    Hannah D. Married on 06/06/2021

Andrew is the best!

When planning our wedding we weren’t sure if we were going to hire a videographer or not, but after our experience with Andrew I am SO glad that we did. Right after we booked with Andrew, he set up a time to meet with us to get to know us as a couple and what we were looking for in a videographer. I was so impressed right off the bat by his customer service and professionalism. He made sure to check in as the date got closer and we had a final call to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted. On the day of, Andrew and his second shooter (I wish I could remember his name) showed up ready to go! They captured all of our special moments and are so good that I honestly forgot/didn’t even notice they were there! We just got our social media teaser yesterday and we are so in love with it and the work that Andrew has done. We cannot wait to see the whole video and will just keep watching this 60 second one on repeat until it comes. Andrew- thank you for all your hard work and dedication to your couples. You are incredibly talented and we’re so glad we had you there to capture our day.
  • David
    David M. Married on 12/09/2020

Fireside Media Team

There is unbelievable talent on this Fireside Media team. Andrew has worked with his team to create an unreal experience for his clients. My wife and I knew Andrew and Kyle since High School and they worked with us for months to prepare this wedding video. Every step of the way was not only a ton of fun with these two, but seeing their own excitement and their own personalities come out through their work was incredible. The Fireside Media Team are professional, honest, caring, kind, quick, smart and above all, genuine human beings. If you even consider any other videography company, you are making a mistake. These guys are the real deal. They are THE videography company. The wedding video that this team made for us was exceptional and absolutely perfect. My wife and I cannot even express how much we love every single detail of it. Watching it is like we just got married yesterday and that is exactly what we wanted. I wish I could express to everyone reading this exactly how we feel through this review but the truth is that we cannot. We cannot thank these two enough and we will forever be grateful for their unwavering work ethic and support. Phenomenal team, perfect product, and lovable human beings. Call them up!
  • Connor
    Connor M. Married on 11/14/2020

Must Hire For Video!

We had Fireside Media film our wedding for this past year during the pandemic. I must say that we were astounded with how amazing the video turned out. Andrew and his team captured all the moments we could have ever dreamed of and got them to us as fast as possible. He was extremely personable and made everything feel natural and fun throughout the process. They even went as far as offering us some better pricing options since COVID was affecting our wedding so much. They truly have a kind heart and want to work with you to make the best video they can for whatever your vision is. Great pricing for the work they do. Really probably could charge much more, but appreciate that they don't want to because they love their job so much. Best price for one of best vendors we could have hired.

If you are looking for a videographer, whether business or personal needs, I cannot recommend anyone more than Fireside Media.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2365 SE Troutdale Rd Troutdale, OR, 97060
Location of (Fireside Media)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding