2365 SE Troutdale Rd, Troutdale, OR 97060 Map · Phone number

About Fireside Media

I’m Andrew Cox, the owner and lead videographer behind Fireside Media. My wife and I met at Barlow High School and then dated for a few years after graduating before I finally proposed. When Kendra and I got married in 2017, we had the most incredible wedding day. It was perfect for us. I cherish our wedding film and we look back often to relive the celebration of our beginning.

I love being able to create wedding films that bring out the real emotions and moments of each wedding. I also enjoy building relationships with each couple I work with, so before the wedding I make it a point to take you both out for coffee at least once! My goal is to leave the couple with a gift they can look back on for many years and still experience the wedding like it was yesterday.

• Steady State Studios
screen shot 2019 04 04 at 5 32 39 pm 51 1014369 v1

7 Reviews for Fireside Media

• Roheet

Roheet Kakaday · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Andrew & Fireside Media Are Wonderful!

Andrew and the team at Fireside Media were great. From start to finish, they were communicative, professional, and collaborated on a surprise proposal video I wanted to film for my now fiance! Friends and family who have watched the film are raving about it. I can't recommend Fireside Media highly enough.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Fireside Media's reply:

Thank you Roheet! That means so much for you to have said that. We enjoyed getting to create your proposal film! Have a great engagement season!! :)
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/27/2019

Professional full of creativity

I had the pleasure of working beside Andrew (the lead videographer for Fireside Media) at the last wedding I photographed. I can't think of a more professional and creative videographer. The reason Andrew stands out beside the next videographer is because he not only captures moments beautifully, but he is truly someone there for the bride and groom, not himself. He asks the bride and groom lots of questions that helps him feel out what THEY would want for wedding video. I have seen so many photographers and videographers who photograph and video weddings for their own glory and portfolio to make themselves look better. This is NOT Andrew. He is there for you and creates beautiful work.
    On top of his selflessness, he is kind hearted and truly makes the day go by incredibly smooth. I can also attest his backup videographer, Kyle, is similar in this sense.
    If you are looking for a videographer for a wedding, or any other event, hire Fireside Media.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Fireside Media's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kayla! We enjoyed getting to work with you too. Hopefully we will work together again soon!

Maksim Semchuk · Married on 01/09/2019

Great experiance, great results.

Andrew was great, before the ceremony he met with us and asked what we wanted from him in terms of style, videos, additional packages etc. He got it all. He delivered a great video and we are very happy with his work. He also worked with the photographer and DJ. He delivered the video on time as promised.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Fireside Media's reply:

Thank you Max! It was a pleasure to work with you and Laura. I hope you continue to enjoy your wedding film for many years!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fireside Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download