Fireside Media Reviews

8 | Troutdale, OR

8 Reviews for Fireside Media

• Roheet

Roheet Kakaday · Married on 06/13/2020

Andrew & Fireside Media Are Wonderful!

Andrew and the team at Fireside Media were great. From start to finish, they were communicative, professional, and collaborated on a surprise proposal video I wanted to film for my now fiance! Friends and family who have watched the film are raving about it. I can't recommend Fireside Media highly enough.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Fireside Media's reply:

Thank you Roheet! That means so much for you to have said that. We enjoyed getting to create your proposal film! Have a great engagement season!! :)

Melody Andrada · Married on 08/17/2019

Best wedding videographer!

Andrew with FireSide Media was beyond exceptional. He was very personable upon meeting for the first time, very friendly, detail oriented, professional, and loyal. We immediately trusted that he and his team would would pull together a video that we would love and cherish for years to come. And when we first received our video, we were in absolute awe!! It was beyond what we expected and more. We would definitely recommend Andrew with FireSide Media to anyone who is thinking about a wedding videographer. It is definitely our favorite video to watch!!! Thanks so much Andrew !!!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Fireside Media's reply:

Thank you so much Melody! I hope you and David had a great 1 year anniversary. I am so glad you love your wedding film!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/27/2019

Professional full of creativity

I had the pleasure of working beside Andrew (the lead videographer for Fireside Media) at the last wedding I photographed. I can't think of a more professional and creative videographer. The reason Andrew stands out beside the next videographer is because he not only captures moments beautifully, but he is truly someone there for the bride and groom, not himself. He asks the bride and groom lots of questions that helps him feel out what THEY would want for wedding video. I have seen so many photographers and videographers who photograph and video weddings for their own glory and portfolio to make themselves look better. This is NOT Andrew. He is there for you and creates beautiful work.
    On top of his selflessness, he is kind hearted and truly makes the day go by incredibly smooth. I can also attest his backup videographer, Kyle, is similar in this sense.
    If you are looking for a videographer for a wedding, or any other event, hire Fireside Media.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Fireside Media's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kayla! We enjoyed getting to work with you too. Hopefully we will work together again soon!

Maksim Semchuk · Married on 01/09/2019

Great experiance, great results.

Andrew was great, before the ceremony he met with us and asked what we wanted from him in terms of style, videos, additional packages etc. He got it all. He delivered a great video and we are very happy with his work. He also worked with the photographer and DJ. He delivered the video on time as promised.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Fireside Media's reply:

Thank you Max! It was a pleasure to work with you and Laura. I hope you continue to enjoy your wedding film for many years!
  • Tayler-Anne

Tayler-Anne · Married on 07/15/2018

Best money we’ve ever spent!

Where do I begin? Andrew and Kyle were truly incredible. They rolled so well with everything and added such a positive presence to our special day. My husband is military and they were so flexible about the what if’s. We had a blast with them and made they made us feel very comfortable and relaxed when things were hectic! They answered any of our questions promptly. I knew the product would be incredible but I had no idea just how amazing the video would turn out. It completely captured the day and all the feelings! It went above and beyond all expectations. We will forever have a special place in our hearts for Fireside and these two!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Fireside Media's reply:

Thank you so much Tayler-anne! We hope you continue to enjoy your wedding film for many more years to come!

Angie · Married on 08/12/2017

The best videographer for your special day

10/10 would recommend fireside media. I am so happy that we chose to do a wedding video. After it's all said and done my favorite thing from our special day is our video. Andrew and staff at fireside media were extremely professional and made both of us feel 100% comfortable. Do yourself a favor and book fireside media for your special day, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Fireside Media's reply:

Awe thank you so much for your kind words Angie! We hope you enjoy your wedding film for many years to come!!

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2016

5 Stars for Andrew!

Andrew was personable, funny and made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Highly recommend working with this videographer!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Teija

Teija Springman · Married on 07/14/2019

Fireside Media: An Excellent Choice for Wedding Videography

We love Andrew's work! His eye for capturing the small moments, his composition, his flexibility, his friendly smile and professional demeanor... all made our wedding day video exceptional! We'd highly recommend working with Fireside Media for your wedding videography needs.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Fireside Media's reply:

So happy we could create your wedding film! We hope you continue to enjoy it for many years to come!