6051 S Coles, Langley, WA 98260 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fireseed Catering and Event Gardens

Fireseed Gardens overlooks Maxwelton Valley and the privately owned Miller Lake and is located on Whidbey Island in Washington state. On 10 acres you will discover pasture lands for strolling, woods for exploring, a large manicured garden area for ceremonies, and a 6200 sq foot indoor hall serviced by our fully licensed commercial kitchen. Fireseed's grounds are surrounded by annual and perennial flowers, evergreens, sculpltures and art by local artists and craftsmen. A hidden sound system can supply background music as your guests wander the grounds and gardens discovering the charm of Whidbey Islands peaceful beauty. Our hideaway truly removes you from the world right down to the off street parking for all of your guests. We have created a space that feels comfortable and intimate no matter what size event.
Our fully renovated 6200 square foot Barn includes heat, six bathrooms, a sound system, and an antique bar in a 2,000 square foot lounge. Couples also enjoy private Bridal and Broom suites with a separate entrance and parking. Most clients find the charm and elegance of the Barn with its own meditative gardens to need little additional decoration but we are open to different ideas. As your guests journey from the outdoor appetizers to the indoor dinner they are greeted by a new space that only heightens the whole experience. While most ceremonies take place in the picturesque setting of the gardens our indoor venue also offers a backup space for the ceremony that puts couples at ease. Events of any season can be held on our premises uneffected by the Pacific Northwest's unique weather patterns.

Follow Fireseed Catering and Event Gardens on

Other couples have also viewed

• Trinity Tree Farm

35 Reviews for Fireseed Catering and Event Gardens

• Lily

Lily S. · Married on 02/09/2020

Perfect experience at Fireseed

Having our wedding at Fireseed was a truly incredible experience. We felt so cared for by Dawn and Dave and staff. The food was INCREDIBLE and they catered to some dietary restrictions with such ease. The venue was immaculate and the service was perfect. My husband and I left feeling like Dawn and Dave felt like part of our family after the event. I couldn't recommend this venue more.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Naomi L. · Married on 09/21/2019

Professionalism and Excellence

Our wedding at Fireseed was absolutely incredible, and I owe so much of it to the expertise of Dawn and Dave Noble, the owners and caterers. First things first, the venue feels intimate, since there is no one else there apart from your guests and the staff, and the gardens are gorgeous. We wanted our guests, many of whom were coming from out of town, to experience the unique beauty of the PNW, and Fireseed was a wonderful way to showcase this. Also, you have access to the venue starting from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning, giving you plenty of time to set things up and pack everything up before and after the wedding.

Dave handles most of the email communication leading up to the wedding, and he is so prompt with his replies. No matter how many questions I sent to him, I would have a response from him by the end of the day at the latest, and sometimes within the hour. It alleviated a lot of wedding stress to have Dave coordinate the party rentals, since I didn't really have any idea how many tables, glasses, plates, etc. to order for the amount of guests we had, whereas Dave has experience in this and knows how many to order.

At our tasting, despite having my parents there with me along with my fiancé, Dave spoke directly to me and made sure that the food was what I wanted, despite the other voices in the room. Initially, we thought we wanted to have a casual rehearsal dinner at one of the big houses we rented for the wedding party, but the owner of the house said we couldn't have more than 14 people on the property. When I mentioned this to Dave, he said, "Oh, I've catered an event at that house for 60 people before and know the owners! Let me talk to them and see if we can work something out." Sure enough, Dave emailed me a few days later and said that the house would make an exception for our rehearsal dinner! While we ultimately went another route and had our rehearsal dinner at a local restaurant, the fact that Dave was able to arrange that option for us shows how above and beyond he is willing to go for his clients.

Dawn is so on top of coordinating the rehearsal the day before, and the day of the wedding she is a force to be reckoned with (in the best way). She kept everything running super smoothly and was able to wrangle our large wedding party into listening and following instructions. I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding because I could trust Dawn to take care of any issues or answer any questions that came up.

Lastly, the food and service was incredible. Many people commented on how it was such a delicious meal, and many said that the cake was one of the best they had at a wedding. Dave was very flexible with creating the menu and was able to create my specific requests, and had plenty of suggestions of his own when I didn't know what to choose. The servers were kind and helped me have the best time at our wedding -- one saved me one of the specialty cocktails before they ran out so I could have a chance to enjoy one.

Overall, I contribute the smoothness of our wedding day pretty much all to Dave, Dawn, and the staff at Fireseed. Everything was wonderful and I can say it was the best day of my life. Thank you so much to them. I cant recommend Fireseed highly enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kooroush

Kooroush M. · Married on 08/28/2019

Review from a groom

As the groom I did not expect to write a review. Dave and Dawn at Fireseed are amazing. When planning a wedding things can get stressful, Dave is calm, collected, super responsive and very helpful with any questions you might have. Dawn helped during the rehearsal and day of the wedding, she helped us look polished and stay organized without being overbearing. The FOOD is amazing, as a big food family we loved their cuisine. The venue is gorgeous. As a business owner myself I can't say enough about this venue and the couple that run it.

Sent on 08/31/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fireseed Catering and Event Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3800
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Lighting/Sound
    Parking
    Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Garden
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Outside Alcohol
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Drapery
    Lighting
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    November
    December

1 Real Wedding

• Tobey Nelson Events and Design Wedding Florists

Fireseed is awesome. With a very relaxed, open and friendly approach they provide excellent service at every point. The grounds and venue are beautiful, the food is super yummy. I've worked there a bunch and I've never heard any bride, groom or guest say anything but the highest praises. Don't hesitate - just book them!

• 6051 S Coles Langley, WA, 98260 See on map
    Location of (Fireseed Catering and Event Gardens)