Fireseed Catering and Event Gardens

$13k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$13k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Fireseed Gardens overlooks Maxwelton Valley and privately owned Miller Lake which is located on Whidbey Island just north of Seattle. On 10 acres you will discover pasture lands for strolling, woods for exploring, a large manicured garden area for ceremonies, and a 6200 sq foot indoor hall serviced by our fully licensed commercial kitchen. Fireseed's grounds are surrounded by annual and perennial flowers, evergreens, sculpltures and art by local artists and craftsmen. A hidden sound system can supply background music as your guests wander the grounds and gardens discovering the charm of Whidbey Islands peaceful beauty. Our hideaway truly removes you from the world right down to the off street parking for all of your guests. We have created a space that feels comfortable and intimate no matter what size event.
Our fully renovated 6200 square foot Barn includes heat, six bathrooms, a sound system, and an antique bar in a 2,000 square foot lounge. Couples also enjoy private Bridal and Broom suites with a separate entrance and parking. Most clients find the charm and elegance of the Barn with its own meditative gardens to need little additional decoration but we are open to different ideas. As your guests journey from the outdoor appetizers to the indoor dinner they are greeted by a new space that only heightens the whole experience. While most ceremonies take place in the picturesque setting of the gardens our indoor venue also offers a backup space for the ceremony that puts couples at ease. Events of any season can be held on our premises uneffected by the Pacific Northwest's unique weather patterns.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Clean Up
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Garden
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Outside Alcohol
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Drapery
Lighting

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
December

E Married on 09/18/2021

The best part of our wedding!

WOW! I think I left a little piece of my heart at Fireseed after our wedding. This place and the atmosphere that Dave, Dawn, and their team create are truly special. If you're considering visiting, make the trip. If you're considering booking your wedding, do it now. I could ramble at length about everything I loved, but I'll try to organize it as a Top 10 (and honestly, there are more), in no particular order:
    1. People: The team at Fireseed is incredible. We primarily communicated with Dave until our wedding day, when Dawn took over as the most effective day-of coordinator I’ve ever seen in action. She was assisted by Anna, who was amazingly level-headed and efficient, and a great group of catering and bartending staff (Wendy took care of the head table and she was awesome!).
    2. Preparation: Pouring rain? No worries, they have 150+ golf umbrellas, plus fancy umbrellas for the couple. No power for 14 hours before the wedding? They have two big generators. You didn't bring the right bucket for the sparklers? They have one.
    3. Food: I am hoping I have friends get married at Fireseed just so I can go back as a guest to have their amazing food again. We got countless compliments on the food, and it wasn't just lip service--it's genuinely delicious.
    4. PNW vibes: As two born-and-bred Washingtonians, we wanted our guests to experience everything we love about the PNW. I can't imagine a place that does this better than Fireseed.
    5. Thoughtful touches: As one example, the Fireseed team laid out two of each appetizer and two of each drink for us in the bridal suite for a private moment after the ceremony, and it was such a thoughtful touch that created a special moment of stillness for my wife and me.
    6. Responsiveness: In the weeks leading up to our wedding, we were sending nearly daily emails with questions, and Dave always responded quickly and cheerfully with the perfect amount of information to answer our question and calm our nerves.
    7. Constant upgrades: Over the course of our long engagement and several postponements, we got to see several upgrades and additional features added to the Fireseed property, including a new patio and a corral for their adorable mini horses (which they bring out for photos)! If it wasn't clear already, they are not phoning it in--this place gets better by the year.
    8. Grace during COVID: My wife and I had to postpone our wedding twice, and I know the Fireseed team was juggling many moving dates while forgoing a full year of revenue. Despite this, they graciously moved our date from 2020 to 2021 and then later in 2021 with no additional deposits needed, and they kept us updated on COVID protocols and requirements throughout the pandemic. I can only imagine their stress, and yet they never let that affect their interactions with couples, and instead they calmed our nerves about how things would work out.
    9. Flawless execution: Everything went SO well. Like, shockingly well despite a power outage the night before, rain, and a pivot to an indoor ceremony. This was a testament to Fireseed. I never felt stressed once the wedding was underway because I knew we were in such capable hands.
    10. Coordination: I loved having the rentals from CORT coordinated by Dave, as well as the catering in the same hands as the venue. It removed a layer of coordination from my task list, which was hugely helpful during wedding planning.
    All in all, I cannot recommend Fireseed strongly enough. We are still glowing from the atmosphere they helped create on our wedding day.
  • Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 09/05/2021

A truly magical place

Dave and Dawn and the whole Fireseed team helped us bring our dream wedding to life. I can't imagine having worked with a more responsive, accommodating, and reassuring team when we had to delay our wedding by a year due to COVID. From coordinating rentals, vendors, and the day of run of show, Fireseed does an amazing job to make planning a wedding with them seamless and fun. On our actual wedding day, they handled all of the details so all we had to do was enjoy our day.

There are so many things that make Fireseed special, but here are a few things that really stand out:

1. The venue itself is STUNNING. The grounds are covered in flower and vegetable gardens. If you want to show off PNW beauty, this is your place. Our guests had so much fun exploring. The barn where we held the reception is also gorgeous, and we really like that it had a separate lounge and bar area where our guests could sit and chat away from the dancing. I really cannot emphasize enough just how beautiful Fireseed is.
    2. You will not find better food than at Fireseed. Dave and Dawn are professionally trained chefs, and everything from the passed hor d'oeuvres to pies were to die for. Most of the produce is grown locally on site, so everything is super fresh. Do not miss out on the ice cream sandwiches!
    3. The staff provided outstanding service. Our day of coordinator Anna was so on top of every detail and made us feel so special. They took all of the stress out of the day so that we could just enjoy ourselves and take it all in.
    4. Dave and Dawn! They are so easy and fun to work with. All of our vendors also love working with them and were very excited to be able to return for our wedding. They helped keep us organized and on track with planning and went out of their way accommodate last minute changes. We truly cannot thank them enough for helping us pull off a dream wedding we thought might never happen due to COVID.

Fireseed is a truly special place, and we are now on a mission to convince all of our friends to get married there so we have an excuse to go back!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie P. Married on 08/21/2021

Host your wedding here!

We had a truly incredible experience with Fireseed Catering. Dave, Dawn and their whole team took care of us from start to finish. They are responsive, flexible, knowledgable, and intentional. They want to provide an entire experience, not just an event space. We feel honored to have had our wedding with Fireseed and we would recommend it to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Nick
    125 photos · 08/12/2017

Tobey Nelson Events and Design Tobey Nelson Events and Design Wedding Florists

Fireseed is awesome. With a very relaxed, open and friendly approach they provide excellent service at every point. The grounds and venue are beautiful, the food is super yummy. I've worked there a bunch and I've never heard any bride, groom or guest say anything but the highest praises. Don't hesitate - just book them!

6051 S Coles Langley, WA, 98260
Location of (Fireseed Catering and Event Gardens)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding

Wedding Venues