163 Cabot Street STE 204, Beverly, MA 01915 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About Films by Andy

I am an avid Toy Story fan.

Aside from it being the first movie I ever saw in a theater- I have always loved sharing the same first name as the kid who wrote on Buzz and Woody's shoes.

We all write our names on the things we love and cherish. For Andy it was his toys. For me it's the films I make for the couples who trust me with their special day.

You are getting married because you want your name written on your partner's shoe. Forever. It is this often crazy- yet always beautiful- story of love and commitment that I am obsessed with filming.

Your love is an incredible story. And I hope it will be a Film by Andy.

Follow Films by Andy on

cover
6ba591b543f19613 1481124753087 alex and frankie high res 1
brian and moriah cover
Films by Andy
christina and joel release annoucement
rachel and bill cover

22 Reviews for Films by Andy

• Shannon

Shannon Doyle · Married on 06/21/2019

Simply the best

Where to even begin!! Andy is INCREDIBLE. The preview video he pulled together for my husband and I was so perfect that I cried. He does such an amazing job of capturing all the right moments throughout the day and putting them together in just the most magical way. Andy is also just a great guy; we must have said a thousand times that day that "we'd be friends with this guy". If you don't book with Andy, then you're making the wrong decision

Sent on 07/19/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful to work with

Andy provided his services for our October 6th wedding and we couldn’t be happier with our experience with him. He made us feel comfortable and received praise from our photographers and band as being great to work with. We just received our teaser video which came out beautiful. I can’t wait to see the final results.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Films by Andy Pricing

Films by Andy Price Rates

• The Essex Room
    The Essex Room Banquet Halls

Films by Andy was the videographer for a wedding we hosted at the Essex Room last year and the highlight video he shared with us can be seen in our video section of our storefront. Andy is a great guy and a pleasure to work with. He is creative and easily embraces the couple he is filming as well as the surroundings. He does such a wonderful job of capturing the big moments. He also has a talent for capturing the smaller more candid moments that make every video special and fun to watch. We can enthusiastically recommend Films by Andy as your videographer.

• Ebersole Photography
    Ebersole Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure to work alongside Films by Andy for several wedding this past season. Andy creates high caliber wedding videos that help bring you back to the highlights of your day. Andy is a hard working professional who will do what it takes to get the shoots he desires while respecting the other professionals on site. Always a pleasure.

• Locomotion DJ Productions
    Locomotion DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Always a pleasure to work with Andy! Andy is what you want in a professional he's very attentive to his work and also works wonderfully with the other vendors hired for your special occasion.

• 163 Cabot Street STE 204 Beverly, 01915 See on map