Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map · Phone number

About Field & Feather

Field & Feather is a New York/Brooklyn based event team founded by Dana Pruskowski and Sara Anthony. For years, the two lived the business travel lifestyle to produce events in almost every city for big brand names such as Interior Design magazine, Lululemon Athletica, The Boston Globe and Experian. These fun and fancy events included everything from award shows in warehouses to hot air balloons in the desert. After seeing it all, the duo finally evolved into one great partnership.

Their love for creative details, great food, quality craftsmanship and vendor collaboration united them and together they pride themselves on being a trusted source for a stress-free event and for knowing the events industry inside and out. From experience, they are comfortable in taking on a range of clients that could include a sweet couple getting married to a high profile client that requires discretion and tact.

Field & Feather is focused on curating beautiful and seamless events, by offering services such as month-of-coordination, full event planning, event design, creative direction, logistical management, decor sourcing, destination scouting, and so much more. They will take on any project near and far for the right client.

Follow Field & Feather on

nyc wedding 6 1
387idpsp2016 1307 1

10 Reviews for Field & Feather

Lara · Married on 11/12/2016

Dana and Sara are incredible planners, professionals, and all-around-lovely women to work with. Hiring them to help coordinate and oversee our wedding weekend was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout our planning process!

We had a fall wedding this year in Brooklyn and wanted to find wedding planners who were really detail-oriented and professional but who were also laid-back enough to help calm us through the intricacies of planning. Field and Feather absolutely strikes this balance- we always felt like they had every detail managed and they were incredibly calming to work with as well. We really got to enjoy our wedding weekend because we knew we could trust them to handle everything!

They have great style and took the time to understand ours and what were looking for in terms of the vision of our wedding- which came through in thoughtful recommendations that they made about decor.

They were well-connected with other vendors in New York and knew or had already worked with most of our vendors! This made communication much more seamless.

They helped us save time and money and were really proactive about offering some much-needed advice on large and small details!

They were super-efficient in their communication- they always responded really quickly to emails or requests to chat over the phone.

We had a rehearsal, a rehearsal dinner, a "welcome toast" for out-of-towners, a wedding, and then a brunch the next day. Dana and Sara were with us for *every single event* to prep decor or to help with planning. They truly helped us with everything and made sure that our weekend was perfect!

On top of all of this- they're also great people to be around and I really enjoyed working with them. I highly recommend working with them and would hire them again in a second for any event planning in the future!

Joyce · Married on 10/02/2016

Dana and Sara are calm, thoughtful, empathetic, thorough and gave stellar advice throughout the wedding planning process -- even though I only hired them as day of coordinators. They interpreted our broad thoughts/concerns into actionable items. Our wedding was incredibly seamless despite all the moving parts - they gave us the confidence to zen out and enjoy ourselves on the wedding day! (some of my other vendors were so impressed with Field & Feather they asked for their contact info after)

Jamie · Married on 09/24/2016

I honestly and truly do not know what I would have done without Sara and Dana. They did a fantastic job of keeping everything organized leading up to the day of my wedding and were there every step of the way on the actual day. My favorite part about working with them was how calm and collected they both are - if any issue came up, they just handled it and confirmed the final result with me once it was taken care of.

They really went above and beyond and were so professional but also made me feel like they were just a good friend who was helping me plan my wedding.

Award

Field & Feather FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2